We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goodbye from Saen;( Good luck to you all!

The time has come for me to retire for some time guys,Guardians of middle-earth is finally here.Had such a great time with all of you(farmers included) and i will miss these good times on DD.Hopefully,i might log either freepside or creepside just to say hi ;P Unfortunately,i won't be so active anymore to be of help in the War-tribe pact but i am sure that veen's leadership skills will do just fine;P Best of wishes to all the creeps and freeps,Grats to Aktis,Gatar and my filthy orc-slave Nerd Finally i hope for a great war which will shake the moors once more;P -Saenanthra,spider-queen of Mirkwood,Sno's hat,Rune-keeper's foe,Leader of Amon Amarth Assasins.........

Quote Originally Posted by Saenanthra View Post
    Guardians of middle-earth is finally here.
    So does that mean you're gonna be freeping?!

Lol goodluck with whatever you do Sae. The times I was on my BA and talking to you in OOC were pretty good. I don't know you that well but you seem like a really cool guy and you definitely know your stuff. You and Vee have got to be the best spiders I've ever seen on DD since I started (no offense to other spiders I can't think of off-hand :P).

Goodluck to you and wherever your travels may lead you.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

be quiet 8 legs animal toilet... sae RIP

Bye Sae, you will be missed :<
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Farewell Saen! Stop by sometime, 1v1's were always fun with you!!

God bless!
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Hey Sae, you will be really missed...I always liked to meet you, nicest spider out there. And I liked every 1v1 we did even if 99% I lost it xD

Good luck and have fun!
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

Bye Saen. was nice knowing you
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

NUUU who will teach my noobness how to be a spider QQ you will be missed dearly. May your days be long and nights be pleasant
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

have a good break saen, great spider of the moors, you were the best active spider in moors, 2nd if veenom is

counted,

take it ez!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Just googled it and it seems like a Lord of the Rings game for Xbox 360 and PS3 Jonp.

Looks like a 5v5 PvP/PvE type of game similar to League of Legends.

It seems like a fun game and when I touch video games again that'll probably be the first one because my computer is slowly self-destructing and my Xbox is all I have left QQ.

P.S. A couple of the characters you can play as are Gollum and Sauron. I'll be trolling people with Gollum.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Thanks guys,and don't worry,we will meet again soon.....oh GOD,can't forget about those epic 1v1s. Nerd(filthy orc slave from morgul) the spirit of my spider is gonna hunt you 4ever......muhahhahah;D Anyways,have fun freeps and creeps,and when i feel the spider-urge-suicidal-hunger for one shots-instinct calling out to me i will come for some bites(too bad creeps dont have fireworks QQ) And to follow the lotr lore for once-Look to my coming at first light of the ??? day,at dawn/night look to ........hmmmm........don't know...gta...oh well;D P.S Bbat,GOME is the first Moba on console(i think) thank god for that...less lag than pc.And as for the characters,new ones are coming(some from the Hobbit)...well,i will be goin with Agandaur(if you love rk's electric type,hes your guy),Sauron looks cool too.