We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

my.lotro.com/home

For almost 2 weeks now, I try to log in to enter lotterys, and I can sign/log onto the site HOWEVER..I get nothing but a BLANK page when it loads. This even happens in the game if I try to get to my lotro from the game itself. I am past frustrated. I cant enter lotterys I cant get widgets to load from the reg home page or anywhere in the forums side. What is going on ?

I don't know. Unless the lotteries are down (and they are always down between offerings for 24h or so after the last lottery or when major expansions are launched) I have always been able to enter them. The lotteries are more or less a personal project done by Sapience. Check the lottery feedback forum. If you don't see anything helpful there, then try to gather some specifics about your issue. You said you get a blank page when you try to enter the lottery. You didn't specify the steps you took to attempt to enter the lottery, so respondents are left to try to guess at what went wrong for you.
    Last edited by cdq1958; Dec 25 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.