We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Christmas Concert

Hear ye! Hear ye! Come one and come all!
    Hobbits, Dwarves, Men, and Elves! Free Peoples from across the land!
    You are cordially invited to attend the performance of the Tarciryan Knights’ smash hit band

with members Jonn, Iorviel, Psallo, Lamerin, Daanzig and Aliana
    The party starts December 30th at 10:30(Imladris server time)

In keeping with the theme of the holidays, we are uprooting from our usual stage.
    Lag Spike will be performing in lovely

We will be just north of the town, at 12.6N, 95.4S.

For those who will be attending, please send ingame mail to Aliana or Iorviel.
    If you end up in a different layer than that of the concert when you arrive please send tells to Aliana.

Goodluck, I will inform my kinsmen of this event.

I'm Daanzig, Blue Bard of Bree and I approve this message.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000018beb/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That's 10:30 PM server time (sorry EU friends).

Don't miss our unique set list, including "Never Gonna PUG Again", "The Duck Song", and "/Dance".

There's also a cover of a song by

and the Lag Spike original "For Tree and Tower", with music composed by Aegthil of Landroval.
    Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.

Quote Originally Posted by jeswin View Post
    I'm Daanzig, Blue Bard of Bree and I approve this message.
    Oh hey Daanzig.

(Pssst I am Kaelalas)

I'd like to once again thank Lag Spike and The Tarciryan Knights for a wonderful set of music and fun! There was a great turnout and barely any griefing. Dancing, Fireworks and The Duck Song! It couldn't have been better! I'm very much looking forward to the next performance!!

Happy New Year!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000000012b/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hello Imladris, Aliana here. I want to say thank you to those who attended our performance tonight. I was thankful for our thirty-something people that showed up to hear us in our debut performance. The band agrees we all want to do this again sometime. Keep your eyes peeled and ears open. Who knows when you might next feel the Lag Spike?

I want to echo Aliana's thanks - it was great to see so many people out there!

Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.

It seems this event pulled through rather well. It's a shame I was unable to make it.

Congratulations, quite a unique idea in my opinion to pull off a concert in-game.

Goodwork, and hope to see you plan another concert in the future.