We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Frostbluff RP

Frostbluff RP

So, I was hoping to get some RP in the town of Frostbluff. It's got everything, snow, townsfolk running about, a festive vibe. One question though...

Where is it?
    I know some people IC'ly refer to it in the northern reaches of Bree-land, of Evendim or the foothills of the Misty Mountains. Where do you lot, if any of you use it, think of it as being?

Quote Originally Posted by Wudugast View Post
    So, I was hoping to get some RP in the town of Frostbluff. It's got everything, snow, townsfolk running about, a festive vibe. One question though...

Where is it?
    I know some people IC'ly refer to it in the northern reaches of Bree-land, of Evendim or the foothills of the Misty Mountains. Where do you lot, if any of you use it, think of it as being?
    Well, when you take the horse from Michel Delving, you go west, so maybe in the southern parts of the Blue Mountains?

Frostbluff is a hard place to RP (not that I'm saying you shouldn't try). It's so chaotic and hectic. On Landroval, I've only seen 1 episode of people RPing, in the theater.

RE: Frostbluff RP

Frostbluff is above Ered Luin, and a little to the right. It probably borders Forochel to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Theguywhohateshunters View Post
    Frostbluff is above Ered Luin, and a little to the right. It probably borders Forochel to the left.
    Frostbluff is nowhere near Forochel. It would have to be in the northernmost reaches of the Blue Mountains to even be close. Look at a map of Middle-earth. There's a stretch of the Blue Mountains in between South Lindon and The Shire. The easternmost tip of this section of the Blue Mountains looks to be as close to Hobbiton as Bree is.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maxjenius View Post
    Frostbluff is nowhere near Forochel. It would have to be in the northernmost reaches of the Blue Mountains to even be close. Look at a map of Middle-earth. There's a stretch of the Blue Mountains in between South Lindon and The Shire. The easternmost tip of this section of the Blue Mountains looks to be as close to Hobbiton as Bree is.

Yes, I have a plugin , Moormap, and if you mark the position of the area with it, it shows up around there.

So, Good guess Max Genius
    (maxjenius)

Quote Originally Posted by HarfootBurglar View Post
    Yes, I have a plugin , Moormap, and if you mark the position of the area with it, it shows up around there.

So, Good guess Max Genius
    (maxjenius)
    We are all of course just conjecturing, but given that Frostbluff is populated by Humans, Hobbits (and at least one Dwarf) and the fact that we leave Michel Delving going west, that looks like the most reasonable location.

I know those on Laurelin have run some roleplay there in the previous year, i am not sure if anything happened this year though.