We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

loot screenshots

first off I'd like to thank;
    Omen_Kaizer
    andys90
    Ceremony

for posting information

This is a work in progress
    please help me by posting any information about loot, there are screen shots on bullroarer so I can relate information from there, or find in game.

I will keep updateing the first post in light of new in information/loot

Many of the items are screenshots from bullroarer. If the item doesn't say that it's level 85 it's probebly showing stats of the level 75 versions. The stats are just a little short.
    here are some conversions on some stats;
    134 = 150 (main stat)
    34 = 38 (second stat)
    704 = 768 (critical/avoidance ratings)

Last edited by bohbashum; Jan 05 2013 at 09:58 PM.

http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    I am working on getting them from Live Servers because we have no clue on what they had changed from the beta servers since everything is subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    first off I'd like to thank;
    Omen_Kaizer
    andys90
    for posting information and screenshots from bullroarer

This is a work in progress
    please help me by posting any information about loot, there are screen shots on bullroarer so I can relate information from there, or find in game.

I will keep updateing the first post in light of new in information/loot

please note stats of these initial sheetshots are from level 75loot on bullroarer, roughly 134=150, anymore info on this would be great
    Larger img pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    Larger img pls.
    hmmm, I thought that was just my computer, seems forums shrink the picture if it's too big.

hopefully thats better. it's posted in 2 pictures now which resolves the issue somewhat. you can only post 3 pictures I believe, last picture if for when I can compile some screenies in game of BG loot. so hope thats good enough :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    I am working on getting them from Live Servers because we have no clue on what they had changed from the beta servers since everything is subject to change.
    thx for that, I've updated it a little. will do a bigger bulk to stats soon. but live seems to be alike but with some weird purples with no teal versions. so I figured I might aswell show people the bullroarer for at least an idea of whats out there.

I'm currently unable to get on game (damn holidays) but once I do I have a few of the gear peices (including a few purples) and can see in AH thankfully. and basically finish the screenshots.
    Last edited by bohbashum; Dec 24 2012 at 08:38 AM.

hmmm, I thought that was just my computer, seems forums shrink the picture if it's too big.
    hopefully thats better. it's posted in 2 pictures now which resolves the issue somewhat. you can only post 3 pictures I believe, last picture if for when I can compile some screenies in game of BG loot. so hope thats good enough :/
    I don't understand what you are doing because there is no difficulty to post a correct size :

Last edited by Castorix; Dec 28 2012 at 06:40 AM.

Anybody seen a new guard shield haven't seen one either online or on the forums there seems to be minstrel and even capt shields ( haven't seen warden either) surely seems a bit &&&& to actually miss out 2 of the classes that actually really require one if this is the case.

Part 2 of the instance cluster needs loot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Faitha81 View Post
    Anybody seen a new guard shield haven't seen one either online or on the forums there seems to be minstrel and even capt shields ( haven't seen warden either) surely seems a bit &&&& to actually miss out 2 of the classes that actually really require one if this is the case.
    I think I have only the guard cloak, I have the mini shield and bracelet plus capt stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    I don't understand what you are doing because there is no difficulty to post a correct size
    I can only post 3 pictures in 1 post, so to post all the screenies on bigger picture to then post on here. if they go to long and thin the forums will edit it thinking it needs to fit it in. so I needed to post 3 pictures that arn't too thin and yet big enough to hold it all. ofc my first tries were very bad! I've since made changes trying to fit them into the forum limitations better. hopefully that'll do

Quote Originally Posted by Faitha81 View Post
    Seen non yet, only mini and captain sheilds which is abit weird. hopefully we'll see new warden/guard sheilds in update 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Part 2 of the instance cluster needs loot too.
    not seen anything about the new loot in update 10. I will create a new thread or update this one, depending on what else I see on forums and such. I'm sure more pure raiders will beat me to making a post

I can only post 3 pictures in 1 post
    I really don't see this problem.
    Quick example for correct size =>

@OP:

Why did you even start this thread? There are already several other places to find those screenshots and, no offense, but they generally do a better job of it too.

We should keep all data together, not spread it out over several threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    I really don't see this problem.
    you posted 2 there. try post a few more, can see the image code when I went to reply

honestly I am hitting a limit when I tryed to post 4 this size. I've already said enough about this, re-read it. I wouldn't be doing it just to annoy people and make my job harder -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    We should keep all data together, not spread it out over several threads.
    at the time of posting this I didn't see anything that showed all of the loot easily. I for one hate scrolling all round a thread to find all the pictures. even on some of the others now there not showing them as easily.

Ceremony deserves the "thank you for doing this". my most resent update to my pictures was basically copy and paste from his link he put here. his "3man loot" still desn't have screenshots on the forums straight on first post, so I'm not going to cancel mine just yet.

and finally this is the same data. why not have multiple ports to find it? surely that just makes it easier to find?

you posted 2 there. try post a few more, can see the image code when I went to reply
    I can paste x times the first JPG, there is no limit with 3 pictures (I checked in preview...)

honestly I am hitting a limit when I tryed to post 4 this size. I've already said enough about this, re-read it. I wouldn't be doing it just to annoy people and make my job harder -_-

at the time of posting this I didn't see anything that showed all of the loot easily. I for one hate scrolling all round a thread to find all the pictures. even on some of the others now there not showing them as easily.

Ceremony deserves the "thank you for doing this". my most resent update to my pictures was basically copy and paste from his link he put here. his "3man loot" still desn't have screenshots on the forums straight on first post, so I'm not going to cancel mine just yet.

and finally this is the same data. why not have multiple ports to find it? surely that just makes it easier to find?
    <---She :P
    I don't post on to the forums straight because I want it more organized and knowing myself, I would had do a thread for each instance. Also the link is in my signature as well on the thread I started, the link is public so anyone can see it.

question: has any guardian (not warden or cappy) gotten the teal version of the spikked braclet drop in warg pens? me and fellow guard have sample size of 90+ runs each. we have seen 5+ might ring (teal), 5+ will ring for casters (teal) and close to TEN purple versions of the tanking braclet each. 0 times have we even seen the teal spikked braclet drop.
    are we just unlucky or can it be something wrong with lootdrops?
    Last edited by arghh; Jan 08 2013 at 06:38 AM.

I'm a grd and I have 2 of those teal bracelets, BUT those both dropped to kinnie cappy. I have got 2 or 3 teal might rings and gave those to kinnie champ. I know that same thing has happened also to other grds. Grds get teal might rings and cappies get teal bracelets. Might be something wrong with loottable or just bad luck with RNG.