We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Shrinking Chandeliers

I was very pleased when Rohan released and I noticed that the Hytbold Large and Huge Antler Chandeliers were actually Large and Huge! Chandeliers had been all but pointless because they were so small nobody noticed them, and I often completely forgot about the hooks.

I picked up one chandelier before I even got my first piece of Hytbold armour, put it up in the kinhouse, and was very happy! So I went back and got another. It looked great!

Imagine my disappointment when I head into my kinhouse yesterday and it looked like my chandeliers had disappeared. Upon closer inspection (with a tiny magnifying glass), it appears they have simply shrunk to the standard size of previous LOTRO chandeliers.

I submitted a bug, hoping that it is not WAI. Has anyone heard otherwise?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000023ac/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"[I]The road goes ever on and on[/I]..."

Smile

I am really hoping this is a bug as well. I had assumed they were broken and stuck in the down position or meant for the elf kin house only. Please fix these.. Change the appearance back to what it was originally and make the length of the chain adjustable.

And how does one "hang" a chandelier on the ceiling? I have a small house, the one bedroom type, but I just can't seem to find a way to hang up a chandelier. Is it because my house is too small?

As of yesterday, it was very disappointing to discover that the Large Rohan Antler Chandelier (the biggest one) looked like a mere indecipherable dot when hung from the high ceiling of an elf kinhouse. Anyone know if it's a bug or is this the new "norm"?

I thought the chains of those Rohan Chandeliers were supposed to be longer, as here: ( http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...ler_Chandelier )

Wonder if any changes were also made to other Rohan housing decor as well, such as fixing the hooks for credenza/bureau/shelves to be wall items instead of large furniture. Did anyone notice anything else being different?

Quote Originally Posted by Roegue View Post
    And how does one "hang" a chandelier on the ceiling? I have a small house, the one bedroom type, but I just can't seem to find a way to hang up a chandelier. Is it because my house is too small?
    Standard (small) houses don't have ceiling hooks - only deluxe and kin houses do.