We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lootbox s loot

Lootbox s loot

Dear Durbine since U9 boxes drop more often so creeps often farm for hours for them at slugs but when they get one and open it they find freep stuff they can t even use or even destroy from bags.So my advice is to remove those items which cant be used or destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Dear Durbine since U9 boxes drop more often so creeps often farm for hours for them at slugs but when they get one and open it they find freep stuff they can t even use or even destroy from bags.So my advice is to remove those items which cant be used or destroyed.
    Did u mean Tracking talisman box? Tho its just bugged coz freep version called Tracking tome box.

Yes tracking boxes and universal healing potions.

Since U9, I've opened around 40~ Loot boxes, most (I'd say 80%) have had a form of Sigil in it, with only a few having junk in them. I even had one opened (A friend of mine opened) and found a Mord Brand. So, some of the stuff in those boxes are still worth farming for, just those Tracking things are not worth it, even after the fix if you read the description.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Since U9, I've opened around 40~ Loot boxes, most (I'd say 80%) have had a form of Sigil in it, with only a few having junk in them. I even had one opened (A friend of mine opened) and found a Mord Brand. So, some of the stuff in those boxes are still worth farming for, just those Tracking things are not worth it, even after the fix if you read the description.
    Was this after the most recent patch? I'm looking for confirmation that the brand still drops.
    Most on my server who have a brand get it from their first box, I have opened countless. The past 2 days I opened 4 boxes, no brand. Does it still drop?

Quote Originally Posted by tnak View Post
    Was this after the most recent patch? I'm looking for confirmation that the brand still drops.
    Most on my server who have a brand get it from their first box, I have opened countless. The past 2 days I opened 4 boxes, no brand. Does it still drop?
    It still drops, had a fellow warg on Ark get it just the other day, and a reaver this past week as well.

I would've rather had just a regular sigil than power pots and this ;(

Just curious... anyone ever see a key drop creepside? I have sworn never to reward Turbine for this marketing ploy by buying a key, so naturally, I have a chest on my creep after questing for just over two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Anyone also have 80% on a form of Sigil? I'm 0/4 and have only gotten junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    Just curious... anyone ever see a key drop creepside? I have sworn never to reward Turbine for this marketing ploy by buying a key, so naturally, I have a chest on my creep after questing for just over two weeks.
    I can confirm last night someone in my group looted a key. They do exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Amlost View Post
    Anyone also have 80% on a form of Sigil? I'm 0/4 and have only gotten junk.
    out of the 10 or so that i have opened creepside 8 of them had quest junk 1 had r15 food and my last 1 had a greater sigil,mord brand and 5 defence tomes

Think in total i opened six. Two from hh, two from a kin mate, and two i traded for. Got a ton of first marshals marks, 3 signings, bunch of run speeds, tomes of defence, comms, morale pots, two different phial pots, rank nine power pots, and the last one i was going to give up after had a brand. Worth only getting four hours of sleep before work for a couple days.

As for keys i had at least seven i gave away and traded drop.