We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: No House!

No House!

I came to Brandywine as a returning player and i've been waiting for ages to get a house. Nothing is available and i'm checking everywhere and everyday. You guys need to create some more, or change the system. If you don't log for over 6 months, you lose your house.

agree

agree - this is pathetic. brandywine has no houses available in the shire, elven or man kind areas. only kin houses.
    if they dont fix this very soon, our entire kin/guild is packing up and moving -- to another game.

Quote Originally Posted by rodolph01 View Post
    I came to Brandywine as a returning player and i've been waiting for ages to get a house. Nothing is available and i'm checking everywhere and everyday. You guys need to create some more, or change the system. If you don't log for over 6 months, you lose your house.

Not everywhere, Thorins Hall, Dwarf homesteads have plenty of standard housing, but that's the only area with player housing...but who wants a standard house these days? Not I, I'm an altoholic, I need space!

Welcome to the club. We've been telling them this for nearly three years.

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

I was just able to get a standard house in the Elven area, but I have been looking for a delux house for a while now. They really need to add more houses or free up some existing ones.

Thumbs down

Turbine should reduce the Standard House numbers by half or more and replace with Deluxe House if they value Premium and VIP players. Though I have a Deluxe House but it is not hard to notice that some of my friends have to confine to Standard House even they are Premium/VIP, simply because they are no deluxe house to go around. Yet we noted there is an average of 6-7 empty Standard Houses in every neighborhood (Dwarrowdelf)
    Visit my blog at: [url]http://rojguild.blogspot.sg/[/url].

[img]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/08/fa/1008fa9ff934a6f288197651d3ead684.jpg[/img]