We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

'File is damaged and should move to trash'

OK, so i've downloaded the client twice now from the LOTRO website and after extracting to my applications etc, both times it has come up with " 'The Lord of The Rings online™' is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move this to the trash". I'm not doing anything with the file when its fully downloaded other than moving to to my applications and both download were normal and uninterrupted. I've tried this way because the workarounds for the retry error workarounds aren't available to do for the steam client.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorini View Post
    OK, so i've downloaded the client twice now from the LOTRO website and after extracting to my applications etc, both times it has come up with " 'The Lord of The Rings online™' is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move this to the trash". I'm not doing anything with the file when its fully downloaded other than moving to to my applications and both download were normal and uninterrupted. I've tried this way because the workarounds for the retry error workarounds aren't available to do for the steam client.
    You hit Apple's Gatekeeper:

See: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mac_...er_Information
    Bill Magill - Mac Player - Old Timers Guild- Gladden:

Partial cast
    Valamar: Dwarf Hunter - Level 100
    Valdicta: Dwarf Rune-keeper - Level 100
    Valanne: Beorning - Level 80