We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To whom it may concern

Dear Creeps,
    Sorry I have neglected my usual moors romping but the PvEvil has had me quite busy of late.I truly have been missing the usual Wargs biting into my hind parts but all my old wounds have healed quite nicely and I have some really unique scars to show off.It wont be long before I'll be back to my usual cursing the OP creeps and the OP shuffle,I promise.I truly have missed it.Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Yours Truly
    Nymp
    Last edited by taishi; Dec 22 2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: spelling errors

yawn...
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Are you still here ? I told you I'd help you pack and I'm sure others would gladly lend a hand as well just say the word.Theres a saying that goes if you dont have anything nice to say then &&&& or something like that.

I appreciate the offer, since you are simply my little hobbit porter and would carry my bags, my jock and spear.

Wow, you really must be missed in the moors, your self agrandizing ego based post really has had quite a response.
    gg failure lol

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I appreciate the offer, since you are simply my little hobbit porter and would carry my bags, jock and spear.

Wow, you really must be missed in the moors, your self agrandizing ego based post really has had quite a response.
    gg failure lol
    Sure thing your jock I'll carry in a matchbox,your spear like any other junk LI I'll gladly decon and your bags if they are packed will be glad to help you load on your goat.Myself I try to bring a bit of humor to the forums unlike you who always brings shame to them and FF in general.Wow I never knew how much fun trolling could be.BTW such a cute jock looks just like a real one only much smaller.Now you have a nice day.

I would expect more respect from my squire, perhaps you are not even suited to be a squire, I would say herald, but clearly, if your fail ego post is any indication of your writing...

Don't call yourself a troll, you have always been weak on the forum, and yes, I have no interest in being nice on forum, nor do i care if this server gets any shame from my work. There is enough shame generated on firefoot that any I add is just a few sprinkles on what is a huge sundae.

Grats on the overwhelming response to your absence in the moors, they must really miss you, must have made quite an impression....

Yes, creepside misses those PvE raids in the Moors that never fought back (or gave a challenge).

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    Yes, creepside misses those PvE raids in the Moors that never fought back (or gave a challenge).
    Most creeps on Firefoot are no better than PvE mobs, in fact, once freeps form a raid thats pretty much all that happens cause the creeps log or (in extreme cases) transfer.

Eh that last time I saw Redemption out was when DB was still here and gave fights. We frequently hunted down Redemption but only ever found them trying to take a keep, not fighting creeps.

Typicly when we were taking keeps was to flush the npc huggers out into the open for some fights.One other reason is you guys wouldnt fight us unless you thought you had an advantage fighting us along with your npcs.But alas once their npcs were gone they rage logged.After much hunting down those left we got tired and went to bed.The very next day we had an all red map.So someone after we left was going around doing the very thing you say we did.But only after the freeps had all left.Unlike you claim we did you guys would do it without any opposition.Seems to me a bit cowardly but whatever.By the way how did the checkups go at your OB GYN.

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Typicly when we were taking keeps was to flush the npc huggers out into the open for some fights.One other reason is you guys wouldnt fight us unless you thought you had an advantage fighting us along with your npcs.But alas once their npcs were gone they rage logged.After much hunting down those left we got tired and went to bed.The very next day we had an all red map.So someone after we left was going around doing the very thing you say we did.But only after the freeps had all left.Unlike you claim we did you guys would do it without any opposition.Seems to me a bit cowardly but whatever.By the way how did the checkups go at your OB GYN.
    You're calling out the creeps for PvEing when there are no freeps to fight? gg lol

Thumbs up

Only reason Creeps usually rage log here is due to a Fraid composing of mainly Healer classes, you got your healing RKs, Minis, Cappies. May be more condusive to good long lasting fights if you brought out more of a mix of classes that could actually be killed. NPC hugging is primarily a Freep activity these days. I don't remember the last time I was bottled up in OC fighting off Freeps..yet I'm always fighting freeps in EC..HH..etc. I don't really mind that, as its by design the devs created those areas. But if you have superior numbers and run into EC at first sign of a Creep then it kinda sucks. So please bring out your kin for some fun and not all the Healers. You wont find me in a Craid with 2 or 3 other WL's and defilers let alone 6 plus..it just never happens on Creepside from my experience. In fact, if I got more than 3 healers in our group or Raid I usually ask them to switch toons to another class. Otherwise you Freeps tend to quit. Looking forward to some good fights in 2013 :=)

Last night for example we had one mini in a max group of 10 at one point.Not the 13 or 20 we had been believed to be running with.On the occasions we have met out there Feic you gave as good as you got.And you wont usually find us hugging up in EC as well being its no more than a killbox.I to am seeking better fights in 2013.To those honourable creeps and by that I mean earning it honestly by not kicking your own asses farming I commend you and wish you well.Some tend to forget is is but a game and we're all really just looking to have fun playing it.Peace out

Last night for example we had one mini in a max group of 10 at one point.Not the 13 or 20 we had been believed to be running with.On the occasions we have met out there Feic you gave as good as you got.And you wont usually find us hugging up in EC as well being its no more than a killbox.I to am seeking better fights in 2013.To those honourable creeps and by that I mean earning it honestly by not kicking your own asses farming I commend you and wish you well.Some tend to forget is is but a game and we're all really just looking to have fun playing it.Peace out
    In fairness to Redemption, you do bring a mix out and not healer heavy. I may be mixing up other groups of freeps that happen upon you guys and appear to be in your Fraid. I tend to attract trouble but i'm always looking for it too To the other kins that bring nothing but blue traited cappies, RKs and Minis you suck =P Hell even Gywn is at it now..used to give the good fight and now just healing stance. Belegg..respect to you, you usually are red traited and can be known to die (very ocassionaly). I usually run with a tight group of friends and not a raid btw so when we are up against anything more than 3 of 4 healers it usually leads to my buds logging as they CBA with it.

Helly..you Raith and the healing RKs you bring are a waste of our time..quite litterally, so will be avoiding you where possible. No point in those fights when I'm often usually only healer and Remo, KP, Jarehead, Deep, Blak etc can't even kill one of you. Creeps OP..no longer methinks. Heres to a kickass fun filled 2013 though.

Thumbs up =)

Im Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    Helly..you Raith and the healing RKs you bring are a waste of our time..quite litterally, so will be avoiding you where possible. No point in those fights when I'm often usually only healer and Remo, KP, Jarehead, Deep, Blak etc can't even kill one of you. Creeps OP..no longer methinks. Heres to a kickass fun filled 2013 though.
    Lolololololololol. Pretty much all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by 9line View Post
    Lolololololololol. Pretty much all I can say.
    all i can say you should stop trying to troll. you are failing at it . now go get a cookie and go play for real something. then come back to talk when learned better instead of patchetic try ^_^. oh and btw if you think better only good high rankings might have been looking for op 1st after updates,but some things have chanced after that and if looking around forums i can see still some people just wanting to one hit everything instead of having fight on pvmp. and to be honest on creep side we can't tell that well if you have raid or multiple groups(or atleast players who aren't on both sides same time...) so for us it seem to be raid when groups are going near each other and joining forces even if not adding people in your group.

Lawls Firefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Froza View Post
    all i can say you should stop trying to troll. you are failing at it . now go get a cookie and go play for real something. then come back to talk when learned better instead of patchetic try ^_^. oh and btw if you think better only good high rankings might have been looking for op 1st after updates,but some things have chanced after that and if looking around forums i can see still some people just wanting to one hit everything instead of having fight on pvmp. and to be honest on creep side we can't tell that well if you have raid or multiple groups(or atleast players who aren't on both sides same time...) so for us it seem to be raid when groups are going near each other and joining forces even if not adding people in your group.
    You're going to regret this in...oh about a week.

Smile Pointless threat

You´re going to regret this in...oh about a week.a week

Woah a cryptic threat. Now seek a safe place cos a giant meteor is on its way to crush a creep.

If it doesn´t come none remembers this or cares.

A week time....Oh I feel something strange is happening, here it comes "hahahahahahaha"!!

Your funny you know it, don´t you?
    Last edited by Revontulet; Jan 03 2013 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    You're going to regret this in...oh about a week.
    why would i regret? and if you mean you take me more on target me more ingame while fightning on moors it's not possible for you since each time attacking on 1 freep there is atleast 2 coming help normally even if you could solo my really squishy warg,rarely not. if you want to know your pointless answer caused me to make me this answer: seems like making you to create pointless threat means i made answer you never wanted to see so it hitted spot somehow. if you really want to make me regret it would something that you aren't able to do. i just wanted to stop looking post of pure idiotic act on forums or atleast to be entertaining. if you have something against it you just prove yourself wanting to see those more or make more. and time in week? so you plan to start something during that or it takes that long to give good reply? if you wonder why this is edited i didn't have time to write this whole thing at once, had to do something irl.
    Last edited by Froza; Jan 03 2013 at 07:11 AM.

LOL...... I think I could go back to the first forums and find this same thread with a different Title. This is the same ole arguement since the day the game came out. It matters not what side you are on each side thinks the other side is OP.

So with saying that I will say the same thing I have always said...There is NO .. NONE... whining in Lotro. Dont like it dont play.. whatever side you are on. I die all the time an I get backup and go back out and die again. It is a game. Dont play if you dont like the sitation =) Play to have fun that is all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Froza View Post
    why would i regret? and if you mean you take me more on target me more ingame while fightning on moors it's not possible for you since each time attacking on 1 freep there is atleast 2 coming help normally even if you could solo my really squishy warg,rarely not. if you want to know your pointless answer caused me to make me this answer: seems like making you to create pointless threat means i made answer you never wanted to see so it hitted spot somehow. if you really want to make me regret it would something that you aren't able to do. i just wanted to stop looking post of pure idiotic act on forums or atleast to be entertaining. if you have something against it you just prove yourself wanting to see those more or make more. and time in week? so you plan to start something during that or it takes that long to give good reply? if you wonder why this is edited i didn't have time to write this whole thing at once, had to do something irl.
    I know I'm dying from influenza but I'm pretty sure this can go into the illiteracy hall of fame.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast