We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

So... Does anyone still play?

Hey all,

So I haven't played LOTRO in 2 years, and with the release of Jackson's new film, I have returned! My name is Tartheros, and I'm a lvl 38 Man Champion in the Rivendell area. When traveling, I noticed a general dearth of other players. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to go questing with me. I'm in Arkenstone of course, EST. Hit me up!

Sincerely,

Tartheros Nobileur, Defender of Bree-land
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000ad9d5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hi and welcome back!

You've probably hit a bit of an odd spot coming back, especially with the Yule Festival happening, but if you're beginning to feel lonely while questing (it really can get so boring by yourself after a while, lol), my suggestion would be to seek out a kinship. There are a plethora of awesome and active kins on Arkenstone and you can check the forums here, or ask around in game, to find something that suits your personality, interests, and play style

And I'll leave a shameless plug here for Shadows of Eriador . We are a long standing, active kinship filled with funny, friendly, and awesome people. SoE is like a family, and we have a little something for everyone and active players at various stages of leveling that would be able to help you out in your journey through Middle-Earth! If you're interested, you can check out our website to learn more and submit an application

Happy Hunting!
    Taie (aka Blue)
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Hi!

Hello Taie,

I just sent you guys an application. Turns out it wasn't as dead as I thought. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000ad9d5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Great! I look forward to seeing you in game soon!
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]