We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: War Tribe PACT

War Tribe PACT

Coming upon the dawn of a new age I sense a massive shift of power is soon to take place,for now we are in control of the war but soon we shall be under the full wrath that is known as free peoples.It is with this
    realization I call for all Tribes to put aside there differences and come together during these times
    And work together stronger than ever!

I call for the Warriors, Warlords, Ancestors, Chieftains, Battle-masters, Bone-speakers to Answer My call!

The Mightiest Tribes

- *CHAOS
    - *Chosen Tyrant
    - God Is AFK
    - The Valar
    - Amon Amarth Assassins

The Weaker Tribes

- Tanking Middle Earth
    - The United Creepdom
    - tyrant of monster play
    - Tyrants of Middle Earth
    - THUNDERCLAWZ Elite THUNDERCLOWDZ
    - The Wolf Pack
    - Servants of The White Hand
    - Remnants of Old BAMF
    and others!

So far since ROR we have a victories a plenty, Do not Get Overconfident

We can use our Creep Speak server on Raidcall for those who want to talk on it to coordinate alot better, whether using voice or text

* = Need a Vote if want to Merge CHAOS and Chosen Tyrants into a Mega Tribe which would be the Greatest Tribe of all time again
    Last edited by New_Requiem; Dec 20 2012 at 01:45 PM.
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Great idea Shap! I vote yes for CHAOS and Chosen Tyrants merge D should name the new tribe: F U B A R hahahaha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

I will have to discuss with the rest of the tribe first, but I wouldn't mind merging (again lol, just like Shap's Brigade and This Is Sparta back in the ol' days to make CHAOS :P ).

I assume you would be lead shap?
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

My vote is yes!

Let the Freeps continue to farm themselves, while we stain the map red with their blood!

(Maybe a bit too dramatic, lol)

In all seriousness though, I would say yes. I have bounced around to a couple of different tribes over the last couple of years, as whenever I seem to be logged on, little or no one from my tribe was online. At least with a mega tribe you have better odds of organizing a craid 24/7.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f4d9b/signature.png]Chargatul[/charsig]

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    Coming upon the dawn of a new age I sense a massive shift of power is soon to take place,for now we are in control of the war but soon we shall be under the full wrath that is known as free peoples.It is with this
    realization I call for all Tribes to put aside there differences and come together during these times
    And work together stronger than ever!

I call for the Warriors, Warlords, Ancestors, Chieftains, Battle-masters, Bone-speakers to Answer My call!

The Mightiest Tribes

- *CHAOS
    - *Chosen Tyrant
    - God Is AFK
    - The Valar
    - Amon Amarth Assassins

The Weaker Tribes

- Tanking Middle Earth
    - The United Creepdom
    - tyrant of monster play
    - Tyrants of Middle Earth
    - THUNDERCLAWZ Elite THUNDERCLOWDZ
    - The Wolf Pack
    - Servants of The White Hand
    - Remnants of Old BAMF
    and others!

So far since ROR we have a victories a plenty, Do not Get Overconfident

We can use our Creep Speak server on Raidcall for those who want to talk on it to coordinate alot better, whether using voice or text

* = Need a Vote if want to Merge CHAOS and Chosen Tyrants into a Mega Tribe which would be the Greatest Tribe of all time again

Although my superior eliteness is quite insulted by your categorization of my tittles under the weaker tribe section (and misspelling), I am willing to let it slip by for the time being and form part of this PACT of yours. You have my thunder-clawz at your demands (and also my slave Nerdpowerfailshoot).

As for the merging of CHAOS and Chosen Tyrants. I say go for it, I did once mention that if such merge where to happen, I would rejoin under the leadership of you, Shapcidrat. (The spiderwarg, Veenom, is also acceptable.)

My advice would be to focus quality over quantity in such merged tribe. But thats just me.

Signed:
    Less than three ~ <3
    Commander, Warlord, Thunderboltz Thunderclawz Honeynutcheerios, King of the Flayer Root, The Elite, Son of Iorynn, Father of Evogash.
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Dec 20 2012 at 08:24 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

On this day,I call for a union! CHAOS,CHOSEN TYRANTS,GOD IS AFK AND AMON AMMARTH ASSASINS shall come together as one!Though i have clearly stated that leadership is not my style,i will follow our great leader Shapsidrat out of the moors itself if needed.However,there is one issue that i would like to adress here=the shortage of spiders in DD(thought ROR would bring new spiders).Nevertheless,i believe that cooperation and coordination will be the key for such an alliance....so some differences between some people(if there are some)must be resolved.Focus,work together and strike as one;P Anyways....let Battle be joined!

Quote Originally Posted by Saenanthra View Post
    there is one issue that i would like to adress here=the shortage of spiders in DD(thought ROR would bring new spiders).
    It's ok, a new pro weaver will come soon to DD (; haha
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Thumbs up

So this is what it has come to I see, froobs make some outrageous post thinking they can suddenly own the map hah! We shall see about that when CT and Chaos are joined and fighting them... good work creeps, keep the map pure of imperfection
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000105e15/signature.png]Aurshi[/charsig]