We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where Are Our Travel Rations

I had a look at update 9 on bullroarer and Travel rations were in the LOTRO store. For over a month and 1/2 now i have not been able to get them on the live servers so i was excited as i thought they would be coming back.

THEY ARE STILL NOT ON THE LIVE SERVERS!!!!!

WHERE ARE THEY!!!
    Level's are contagious but why get rid of them?

Signature made with http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro/

Well, provisioners on Riddermark still have plenty of them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000006aab7/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

pretty much every provisioner and supplier i have visited have had them. Never have i ever had to use the LOTRO store to purchase them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000024b89b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=blue][I]Nasbuira[/I][/color] 85 Warden
    [color=blue][I]Helnuir[/I][/color] 81 Hunter

I'm not sure why you want to spend real money for something that can so easily be bought with in-game gold.
    Silverlode refugee

Lol, stop giving them ideas, else next month or next year everyone who wants to use a map, port, a muster, a nut, or a summon will have to buy rations with TP.
    --Fomites Trenchfoot, R7 Burg, Knights of Amon Sul
    --Yaril Verklemptimous, R5 Weaver, Burglars Anonymous

Suppliers, not so much unless they also happen to be a Provisioner.

There is a provisioner in just about every location that has NPC vendors en masse.

Got a house? Port to your housing area and visit the vendors there. One has Travel rations.

The big three vendors are:
    Suppliers
    Provisioners <--one with travel rations
    Healers

Sometimes the Supplier is also a Provisioner.
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Balfimli View Post
    I had a look at update 9 on bullroarer and Travel rations were in the LOTRO store. For over a month and 1/2 now i have not been able to get them on the live servers so i was excited as i thought they would be coming back.

THEY ARE STILL NOT ON THE LIVE SERVERS!!!!!

WHERE ARE THEY!!!
    It was announced that "over 2000" items have been removed from the store.

One could guess that among them would be complete non-sellers like travel rations, as you can get them in virtually every settlement and elsewhere throughout the whole game for small coin. What you can see on a beta server in no way needs to reflect what happens on the live servers.

Shame if you liked them and were one of the approximatly 3.7 people that ever bought them from the store; but for the rest of us, they were only cluttering up the already unergonomic Store UI.

If you are fine with buying them - fine

Its just the only stuff i USED to get from the store was travel rations and the odd freebie with the codes. otherwise, TPs are useless for me.

My point is, if they are still on bullroarer, why not on live!
    Level's are contagious but why get rid of them?

Signature made with http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro/

If one day travel rations will be a TP Store exclusive thing, I will stop with this game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000d9e9a/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I]"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind"[/I]

Hi,

Its just the only stuff i USED to get from the store was travel rations and the odd freebie with the codes. otherwise, TPs are useless for me.

Something i don't understand here, probably just because i miss some vital information, so please forgive my curiosity

Are we talking about the normal traveling rations here? (You know the onces you need like 3 of to port to Bree etc.)
    and
    How much TP did they cost in the store when they where availible?

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

Like TobiasR, I"m missing some logic or common sense here, so I'm also hoping you'll enlighten us all.

Why on earth would you spend hard-earned.....or even hard-bought with real money.....TP on traveling rats, when they're a common item from provisioners? This makes no sense at all to spend TP on these things, so I'm clearly missing something in your line of thinking.