We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarrowdelf PvMP--Monarchy

My fellow creeps,

In response to the audacious and slanderous claims made by the Free Peoples of Middle Earth (including, but not limited to: Torqy, Anessen, Stocky, Uwish, Niben, Evogrin, Keorl, and Sampaguita), making direct attacks on our glorious leader Sauron.
    I propose the immediate formation of a Monarchy, composing all tribes, players, and freavers on Dwarrowdelf.

Taking supreme command of our forces would be the Orc King, Nerdpowerheadshoot. Chieftains and Commanders could include, but are not limited to, Shapcidrat, Iliketurtles, Veenom, Burgzerg, Xik, Donvlad, Crygrin (because we all know he'll come back), and Rayzr. Naturally, leading the freaver battalions into battle will be Chief Guard Andrag.

Sauron has given us the tools to retake the ettenmoors from the OP freep maggots. Rally under the banner of the Orc King and drive back the Free Peoples once and for all.
    Last edited by Andared; Dec 20 2012 at 10:47 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Andared View Post

Sauron has given us the tools to retake the ettenmoors from the OP freep maggots.ll.
    freeps are only op if there is minie or kraum healing with 2-3 cappies healing the healers. Then its super hard to kill anything.
    anyway good idea, but creeps are more likely to group up anyway
    Last edited by Jasthelion; Dec 20 2012 at 10:59 AM.
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Who would win in a real-life fight, Torqky or Turtles?

Quote Originally Posted by shazbox View Post
    Who would win in a real-life fight, Torqky or Turtles?
    Irrelevant, because like in a spar, Torkqy would be unable to use his fear.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

*Flips over to Evogash*

./Signed!!

(what?, can't I play this out on both sides before I choose? :P)
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]