We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't get past level 20 on my legendary weapon

I have to reforge it but i can't do it in Thorins Hall anymore. What should i do?

Thanks!

Is it your starter LI? If so you need to reforge it at forge master in Rivendell.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000000407a2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thought often gets in the way of truth. Pain clears the mind of thought.
    But all thoughts free our mind, and let the truth make itself known.

I believe level 20 is as far as you can go without completing all of Volume II Book 1, and have gained access to Moria.

If you've already done that, sounds like you might have a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Senseo View Post
    I believe level 20 is as far as you can go without completing all of Volume II Book 1, and have gained access to Moria.

If you've already done that, sounds like you might have a bug.
    I haven't Moria but i have neither completed all of the books either could that be the problem?

You should finish Vol II Bk 1.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by christianh View Post
    I haven't Moria but i have neither completed all of the books either could that be the problem?
    You don't need the Moria expansion or Quest Pack, nor do you need to complete any of the other Epic Books.

You just need to complete all the chapters in Volume II Book 1 of the Epic Books to gain full access to use Legendary Items. It just so happens that this allows your character access to the Moria region at the same time.

Thanks all! It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Senseo View Post
    You don't need the Moria expansion or Quest Pack, nor do you need to complete any of the other Epic Books.

You just need to complete all the chapters in Volume II Book 1 of the Epic Books to gain full access to use Legendary Items. It just so happens that this allows your character access to the Moria region at the same time.
    I'm having the same problem here myself and I am already on Volume II Book 2. Any ideas?