We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dwarrowdelf PvMP Alliance

Dear Freeps,
    We live in a creep-dominated ettenmoors these days. Sauron has buffed his minions and their numbers are vastly superior to ours. It is time for the free people to form an alliance among leaders to take back the ettenmoors. This will consist of an organized effort of a few delegated leaders across multiple kinships. Exchanging of vents and channels will be setup for officers of kinships/leaders of the alliance to organize assaults on the ettenmoors.

Kinships i would like to see get involved:
    Ceaseless
    Hope is Kindled
    The Kindred
    Reforged
    Back in Time for Elevenses
    Knights of the White Cross
    Awakened
    Death's Bane
    Celestial Dawns
    Any other Kinship that wants to pvmp

Recomended leader for the alliance: Anessen
    People i would like to get involved: Threndinir, Torqky (Me), Morefire, Zubzubziggywiggy, JonP, Kraumbo, Evogrin, Xellor, Zulubeast, Tanar, Rker, Stocky, Nelgor, and anyone else with a microphone who can get people to work together putting ego's aside.

We could set up a website etc. to organize raids and help each other be better players. Lotro's story is one about coming together to accomplish great things. Let me know what you think everyone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

Well...Im still croob without that much knowledge and experience about moors but...
    thats idea is fantastic - i was thinking about same earlier - cus we had some awesome time, when anyone could get easly around 10k within few hours - for both sides - that was very ok. After ror came out we had some really interesting fights, RvR happened all the time - but...
    nowadays i just see less and less freeps. They dont seem to get bigger raids going on, and even if they do, they quit after a few wipes...well not everyone but mostly

Now when Instance Cluster came out, freeps are focused on PvE more...i just hope that when they get their shiny gold gear they will come and test them on the battlefield

hope this will work out
    hope ceaseless will raid in the moors too :P
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Awesome, thanks, you give DD freeps a hope!
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

We're not VIP right now, but I think the plan is to get it for Christmas and then we hope to be out in the moors again!
    Mains - Sampaguita 100 hobbit mini & Meggie - 100 captain. Army of alts: Lunelleth - 91 hunter/Cwenhild - 62 champ/Euraweth - 58 LM/Eadolwyn - 53 warden/Cinnamum - 30 burg/Ajuga - 26 guard/Idhreneth - 24 RK/Samieth - 6 beorning and Solveij the Pacifist (til she gets drunk) - 71 RK.

Once I get VIP again, I'll be helping in that too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Smile

Sounds good. I know I'm not that great of a player but I really enjoy the moors as a whole. Hopefully we can make something like this happen. Count me in.
    ~~Uwish-1
    ~~ Knashbash, Pondslime, Haiter

Sounds like a great idea! Things are gonna be very busy around the holidays for me, but heading towards the new year I plan on getting back into PvmP.

Also lol, Uwish you are a very good Mini :P
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Torqky View Post
    People i would like to get involved: Zubzubziggywiggy
    Heard the call,

Best thread i've seen on here for ages,

+Rep Turtles.

Will talk to kinnies and you about this soon.

Count me in!

Zub

I have no ego because I'm completely fail ... but I'm also completely on-board. Let me know what I can do to help, Torqky.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

I am definitely in for this. Will talk with people and you about this in the coming week(s). +rep turtles for thinking about this.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Very big fan of this idea in general, and also willing to help. I don't know how much time I can devote to it at the moment (for a variety of reasons), but I can get a website rolling at least. I'm also not sure that I'm best suited for leadership, but perhaps some more structured leadership could be sorted out by those who confirm their interest to participate.

This thread made me think of one of my favorite scenes in Return of the King:

What's wrong with creeps dominating the ettenmoors?

You guys just wanna kill creeps, you desire blood in your hands, then you call Sauron 'the bad guy'.
    So mean, the double standard of lotro.
    [b]Derp:[/b] A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made.

You have my stone.

Will fight to the death for An or Torqky, both really awesome leaders
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Just started taking my cappy Amelram out there, and will happily follow Anessen and others to the gates of Grams if need be. Great idea!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002ed03/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Amelram - 85 Captain :: Angollos - 83 Minstrel

I have started playing my Warden out there more and I am really starting to enjoy it. I know I still have a lot to learn, but I know the more time I spend out there the more I know I will get better. Any tips you all can give me...well...I am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranedain View Post
    I'm also not sure that I'm best suited for leadership, but perhaps some more structured leadership could be sorted out by those who confirm their interest to participate.
    As you are the Leader of my kin I will continue to follow you all the way to the fiery steps of Mordor and beyond, and if that means stopping in the Etenmoors to teach some creeps a lesson then count me in!

Let me know how I can help
    Last edited by xrayvisionnw; Dec 21 2012 at 04:15 AM.
    [URL="http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/xrayvisionnw/media/LOTRO/gab_sig1_zps40fc128b.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/xrayvisionnw/LOTRO/gab_sig1_zps40fc128b.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by xrayvisionnw View Post
    Any tips you all can give me...well...I am all ears.
    For a warden, I would suggest asking Evogrin or Jak for advice. In my opinion the best damn wardens out there.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

This ought to make moors interesting
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

One thing I would suggest, lets not get discouraged at all because we don't hear from a lot of people right before the holidays.

I have a feeling this will really start to form and take effect right after the next couple weeks once everyone is back on a normal schedule, The Alliance of 2013?.. sounds epic.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    For a warden, I would suggest asking Evogrin or Jak for advice. In my opinion the best damn wardens out there.
    Or Thalendrin. He's an excellent warden as well.

and can i join?

Lol lunchy you're in MD xD this seems like a cool idea..I'm down to join this freep mega group kin thing if you guys want my squishy self..just gotta lvl to 85
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    Or Thalendrin. He's an excellent warden as well.

and can i join?
    All freeps are welcome. We encourage working together and respect. Leave any ego behind before joining . Noobs and pros will be grouping and working together as one!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000f8df2/signature.png]Iliketurtles[/charsig]

¡¡¡Warning Creeps!!! Freeps talking, plotting, and xD'ing here! Please avoid reading this thread or risk scaring your life forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Torqky View Post
    Noobs and pros will be grouping and working together as one!
    Noobs > Pros
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Hey, i like this idea.

Lately i haven't really been much in the moors, the update9 brought stuff that as raiding kin, it's important we get it asap and equip our members. My vip is gonna end in February, when the new raids come up. Regardless, i'l encourage my kin members for this project and hopefully i can be a somewhat active part of it next month.

somewhere between this world and the next...
    I appreciate being mentioned, and this is a great idea.

However, like Kraum, my time in the moors is spotty. I spent alot of time getting Rank 10 and now I am enjoying PVE instances and other stuff. I usually base my time in moors on either having a specific goal, or just plain being bored to death. I do need 3000 comms to grab a tanking weapon but other than that I am having alot of fun and thinking about leveling another toon with an XP disabler (which people are saying is fun and puts some challenge back in the game.)
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

I like this idea
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast