We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Malledhrim Minstrel's Shield Lvl 85

Can anyone pls upload an ingame screenshot of the Malledhrim Minstrel's Shield?
    As far as I know it should drop in the scaled Mirkwood instances. Until now I only saw beta screenshots. An actual one would be great.
    Thx

Has anyone seen this drop in Dungeons? In my "multiple" runs, I've only seen two sets of champion boots drop and both coincidentally were when I did a /groundroll prior to opening the chest.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000275ef2/signature.png]Beansabovethefrank[/charsig][/center]
    [center]| [b]Beansabovethefrank[/b] - Minstrel | [b]Juanconnery[/b] - Loremaster | [b]Holyguacamole[/b] - Guardian |[/center]

This is from the Live servers: Malledhrim Minstrel's Shield

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackstronaut View Post
    Has anyone seen this drop in Dungeons? In my "multiple" runs, I've only seen two sets of champion boots drop and both coincidentally were when I did a /groundroll prior to opening the chest.
    I can confirm that minstrel shield drops on Dungeons, saw it on a T2 farm run

confirmed

the minstrel shield has also dropped in SG T2C. got it last night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000067ad6/signature.png]Tacito[/charsig]

My wife's mini had it drop from Dungeons T1 last week. It's definitely out there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackstronaut View Post
    I saw it drop for a kinsman in Dungeons. Mine came from SG. GL to ya!

Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien
    Could someone please post an in-game shot of this particular shield? The icon looks... Warden ish

Thanks in advance.

Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien
    *bump*

Screenshot from any of you that claimed to have one? I'm still very curious about it's actual in-game look.

Please and thank you.

Here is a screenshot of mine.
    I did get mine before update 10: Part 2 so the stats, I believe are different to the new ones, but I have had 4 drop from BG T1 and 1 drop from Sword Halls T1.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"