We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
  1. Rohans Cupboards bookshelves credenzas, Large furniture or wall items.

I was just wondering if your going to make the Rohan items in the titles wall items Like before. Books shelves sitting 3 feet from the wall looks silly to me. The old bookcases were wall items and look much better

Hope they do. I will not waste tokens on furniture that sits way out from the wall or windows that stick out from the wall.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

It is a shame they aren't, I was going to barter for them until I noticed this thread as I expected the credenzas to be counted as large wall items. Hope they fix this soon!

Sadly, folk have bugged this since the items first showed up in the beta for Riders of Rohan. But as with most housing-related mechanics, fixing this bug is very low on Turbine's priority list.
    [b][color=forestgreen]~Landroval~[/color][/b]
    [b][size=1][color=green]Raigar - 100 Captain[/color] | [color=green]Raigorn - 100 Hunter[/color][/b]
    [i][color=green]Captains of the West - Leader[/color][/i]
    [color=red]Founder[/color] | [color=red]Lifetime Member[/color] | [color=red]Raider[/color] | [color=red]Roleplayer[/color][/size]

Well hopefully if enough complain they can fix it. I agree looks stupid to have book cases etc in the middle of the room....what were they thinking ????
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011c3ee/01006/signature.png]Amella[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Krindus View Post
    Sadly, folk have bugged this since the items first showed up in the beta .... fixing this bug is very low on Turbine's priority list.
    Gen 11.... Here we are... Still in the middle of the room... How hard, how many people do you need, how much time do you have to spend to fix it ?!?!?!

"Rohans cupboards" sounds like a polite way to swear: "Rohans cupboards! These Uruk-hai are a diabolical lot, eh?'

Quote Originally Posted by maxjenius View Post
    "Rohans cupboards" sounds like a polite way to swear: "Rohans cupboards! These Uruk-hai are a diabolical lot, eh?'
    great gollum's loincloth!