While we make every effort to assist people quickly via the forums, it is not always possible to answer every post - nor answer them in a timely manner. But there are other ways to get support, sometimes more quickly and more personalized.
You can access support for all Turbine games from http://support.turbine.com and Lotro specifically at http://www.lotro.com/support.
We want you to be able to get the most out of Turbine support and these additional options along with the forums and knowledge base, are our way of ensuring that you get the best, most helpful and timely support possible.
EDIT BY MIRTHGAR:
When you submit a ticket also be sure to log into your email providers "web" interface to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to their "safe senders" list and your contact list/address book. Be sure to check Spam/Junk Mail folders often as well since our replies can sometimes get flagged as such.
(*Side Note: remember though the more information you provide the easier it is for us to follow up with on your ticket. Submissions of duplicate tickets will NOT result in a faster response and actually slow response time as a whole, put as much info in your original ticket as possible. All tickets with valid emails are replied to and receive a response in the order received.)
To report a bug while in-game
To report a bug while logged into the forums
- Type in /bug in the chat line. This will open an in-game browser window.
- Log in with your forum account name/password (note: if you logged in before, the cookie may still be active, so you may not need to do this again)
- Fill in the information about the bug. Please include location (/loc in-game) and include as many details as possible.
- Click on Submit
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _
- On the tool menu located at the top of the forums choose Submit a bug
- Fill out the information needed and be sure to include as many details as possible.
- Click on the Submit button.
Typically the technical support forums are the best option for player-to-player assistance in troubleshooting issues, but we do post and assist whenever and as often as possible.
After all that if the forums are not getting you the answer you need try searching the Knowledge base its possible you'll find the answer there and as always support can be contacted via the "Submit a Ticket" option.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ __