We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Q9 Brya - With the DG & ITA clusters both getting scaled, are you planning to regularly scale more old content in future updates? #LOTRO
    A9 Eldorudo - We're always looking to go back and give old content new love and you can look forward to seeing more of this in the future. #LOTRO

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...day-January-24

well, I guess they didn't deny it ..
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

They said it on the twitter chat, check the transcripts. They said they would be adding the OD set to be barter marks, meds.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Windklinge View Post
    could you please show me that post or link it? havent found anything like that on the tracker. i have never seen this confirmend all that i have found was "later this year" said by a blue which clearly is not u10 since february is not really LATER ^^
    From the first Twitter Dev chat:
    https://twitter.com/lotro/status/281853418941845504
    That was the first confirmation that we'd be seeing scaled OD. There was more confirmation later on, but I'm not sure where.

Taking that information into account, read the next post. (Remember that scaled OD has already been confirmed.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Figure that what ya was planing
    any news on how OD gear would be scaled to?
    Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    Not yet, that's something I'll discuss further once we get closer to Update 10.
    That indicates to me that scaled OD will most likely be U10. Obviously he didn't straight out say it would be U10, but I see no reason to discuss it "as we get closer" as opposed to discussing after the update other than the fact that scaled OD will be here. (I think we can all agree that if they scale OD armour, it's not gonna be without scaling the instances at the same time, like they did with BG.)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    That being said, the boots are awesome, and out of the two they're the easier one to get I believe (they're the Mirk ones, right?)

Mirk yes. Just farm SH over and over again. Easy enough

From the first Twitter Dev chat:
    https://twitter.com/lotro/status/281853418941845504
    That was the first confirmation that we'd be seeing scaled OD. There was more confirmation later on, but I'm not sure where.

Taking that information into account, read the next post. (Remember that scaled OD has already been confirmed.)

That indicates to me that scaled OD will most likely be U10. Obviously he didn't straight out say it would be U10, but I see no reason to discuss it "as we get closer" as opposed to discussing after the update other than the fact that scaled OD will be here. (I think we can all agree that if they scale OD armour, it's not gonna be without scaling the instances at the same time, like they did with BG.)
    well IF they scale OD the same time the new raids come out they better dont &&&& up the loot again.. otherwise noone will do these instances. well i guess well see next week. i am still unsure since your link didnt confirm it really. that comment by the dev could aswell mean that he wants to finish u10 first before discussing OD scaling. well see. scaling the OD sets the same time new sets that are likely way better are available wouldnt make much sense anyway. since people will always go were the better loot comes from.

i not saying i am aganist OD scaling in u10 i am just saying it needs to have some top notch loot then (besides the armor sets) otherwise its useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Windklinge View Post
    well IF they scale OD the same time the new raids come out they better dont &&&& up the loot again.. otherwise noone will do these instances. well i guess well see next week. i am still unsure since your link didnt confirm it really. that comment by the dev could aswell mean that he wants to finish u10 first before discussing OD scaling. well see. scaling the OD sets the same time new sets that are likely way better are available wouldnt make much sense anyway. since people will always go were the better loot comes from.

i not saying i am aganist OD scaling in u10 i am just saying it needs to have some top notch loot then (besides the armor sets) otherwise its useless.
    Well the OD is getting new loot and I believe new armor set because the OD set is going into skirmish camps around middle earth.

By the way guys, anyone knows a burglar with the cloak? Only one I need to finish off that list.

Hello,

can someone confirm golden Malledhrim Stuff can also drop in the new Erebor Instances (i.e. Iorbars Peak)? Because someone told me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrifus View Post
    Hello,

can someone confirm golden Malledhrim Stuff can also drop in the new Erebor Instances (i.e. Iorbars Peak)? Because someone told me yesterday.
    It should not be anymore. When the instances came out, the Erebor challenge chests were dropping the Malledhrim gold gear instead of the Erebor gear, but that was supposed to be fixed with Update 9.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Horrifus View Post
    Hello,

They don't anymore, was fixed with update 9.1

Still missing the burglar cloak -_-

I found the burglar's cloak but it's not loading the image for me
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...lar-Gold-Cloak

anyone else have this problem?

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

I was in beta to see the new loot but there no new loot o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    I was in beta to see the new loot but there no new loot o.O
    The loot isn't hooked up to any of the instances yet. However, a blue name did state that there's a new build to be released before the next Bullroarer event (which is roughly 9 hours from now) so there's a good chance we'll be able to take a look at the loot starting today.

The loot isn't hooked up to any of the instances yet. However, a blue name did state that there's a new build to be released before the next Bullroarer event (which is roughly 9 hours from now) so there's a good chance we'll be able to take a look at the loot starting today.
    Ah I see, I hope to see the new OD set
    That what I am looking for and jewels of course lol

I would be updating this list
    http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    with the new raid loot.

Do you plan on adding the new loot for things like GB, Annuminas, etc as well?

Smile

Do you plan on adding the new loot for things like GB, Annuminas, etc as well?
    Yes I will be adding everything I can, already started with sth

Does anyone knows if t2 and t1 share same loot table as before?

T1 and t2 should share the same table.

Here our first findings (everything t1):

It would be great if you would continue your collection Ceremony. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Meldoreth View Post
    T1 and t2 should share the same table.

Here our first findings (everything t1):

It would be great if you would continue your collection Ceremony. Thank you!
    How many seals were you getting per completion? Thanks for the post!

Great job on the loot list Ceremony.

Got the Warden's gold earing on Stone Height T2C but it should drop from any of the IYA cluster.

Last edited by stockboy; Mar 07 2013 at 01:21 AM.
    Arkenstone

Guardian of the Free Peoples & Bree Land Brewing Company

Dobraine - Warden l Dobriana - Rune Keeper
    Dobrion - Burglar l Dobralia - Minstrel
    Shiona - Lore Master l Dobriel - Captain
    Cruxius - Guardian l Nephilym - Warden
    Arcamedes - Rune Keeper l Yukiri - Hunter

Thank you, I would continue as long as I play Lotro and you guys continue to help me out
    I am updating it with the new info, thank you all.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast