We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    I love 1H on my cappy. My halberd was my 6th out of 7 LIs made and I'm still adjusting to using it, even though I only use it for DPS, haha.
    I hate 1h on my capt, and what DPS :P we are probably the 3rd lowest compare to that of a guard.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    I hate 1h on my capt, and what DPS :P we are probably the 3rd lowest compare to that of a guard.
    It's probably for the best I don't understand what you're trying to say about guards' DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jullandar View Post
    It's probably for the best I don't understand what you're trying to say about guards' DPS.
    Hehe well it's a good thing since I think guard dps is way better than a capt.

I hate 1handers on my capt.
    Options. And 1h/shield is more ideal for healing.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Options. And 1h/shield is more ideal for healing.
    true but it depends on the shield and the capt's emblem.

Helegrod Spider wing added.
    Missing:
    Leg-guards of hope rekindled
    Shield of Deliberate Assault
    Spaulders of the Desperate Charge
    from that wing.

Still missing LM's sword, Burg cloak and the Champion pocket item to complete the gold class pieces.
    All help is much appreciated
    -Scorp.

I've updated my tables with the changes from today's update, including the introduction of the previously seen bracelets. Let me know if you spot any errors.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...uMW91dFE#gid=0
    [SIZE=1]Ilwyn -[I] 85 Runekeeper - Firefoot [/I]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by interactii View Post
    I've updated my tables with the changes from today's update, including the introduction of the previously seen bracelets. Let me know if you spot any errors.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...uMW91dFE#gid=0
    Are those now available live, or did you just add them to your list?

Quote Originally Posted by karnage320 View Post
    Are those now available live, or did you just add them to your list?
    They're actually in the game. (If you do an item scan, they come up. They didn't before.) Whether this means they're actually accessible or not, I don't know, but they're definitely 'in' at least.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Red face

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...he-Horse-lords

Someone got a will one from SH CM. Looks like they gonna be dropping from CM chests
    but I do have pictures and will be adding them later on today!
    Last edited by Ceremony; Jan 24 2013 at 02:28 PM.

http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    Has been updated!
    Gold horse-lords bracelet added!

They are indeed in game. I just crafted myself one and thankfully crit
    [SIZE=1]Ilwyn -[I] 85 Runekeeper - Firefoot [/I]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by interactii View Post
    They are indeed in game. I just crafted myself one and thankfully crit
    yep someone sold one for 500g --_--

Still missing LM's sword, Burg cloak and the Champion pocket item to complete the gold class pieces.
    All help is much appreciated
    -Scorp.
    I can upload a pic of the golden Champ Pocket later this day (I'm in the office at the moment), if that helps. I also know of Loremasters who own the sword. If one of them is on, I'll ask them for a pic.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    I can upload a pic of the golden Champ Pocket later this day (I'm in the office at the moment), if that helps. I also know of Loremasters who own the sword. If one of them is on, I'll ask them for a pic.
    Thank you so much. That will really help us all

Thank you so much. That will really help us all
    As promised, here's the pic of the Champ Figurine:

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...psad955437.png

Unfortunately none of the LMs was on, so I'll post the LM sword later, once I catch one of them.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    As promised, here's the pic of the Champ Figurine:

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/...psad955437.png

Unfortunately none of the LMs was on, so I'll post the LM sword later, once I catch one of them.
    Thank you <3
    I know the warden class probably get changes with update 10 but no clue what other classes.

http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    Updated to add the LM sword. Missing Burglar's cloak

that champ pocket is a direct hit right in the face of every champ out there. seriously its more fitting to a guardian than a champ. and why do the good stats have to be on BOOTS for champs? gosh damnit turbine itemstatdesign is really NOT that difficult to do for classes today on your game. can aswell get someone for free from the com who would do this job better -.-

why didnt champs got a offhand weapons like burg or lm? why? why BOOTS`? and that pocket could aswell be deleted -.-

just plain sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Windklinge View Post
    that champ pocket is a direct hit right in the face of every champ out there. seriously its more fitting to a guardian than a champ. and why do the good stats have to be on BOOTS for champs? gosh damnit turbine itemstatdesign is really NOT that difficult to do for classes today on your game. can aswell get someone for free from the com who would do this job better -.-

why didnt champs got a offhand weapons like burg or lm? why? why BOOTS`? and that pocket could aswell be deleted -.-

just plain sad.
    I believe a few was QQ in the forums about that but no one listened :l
    I do think they are working on new stuff for us, which why I can't wait for Beta testing of update 10.
    I wanna see prices, OD and the new raids.

just plain sad.
    unnecessary QQ right there. Boots are amazing and boost your dps.
    all classes will have THREE golden items for one for each traitline. the pocket is just for a tank/blueline champs. I'm sure every champ would like to have it except for you then maybe.

btw burg has cloak/boots (similar to champs)

dont hold your breath. turbine mostly fails when it comes to loot design. the past proved that more than once. you can already bet you the new sets will have the SAME stats as hytbold armors with maybe +10 on every stat and a bad 5 piece bonus for champs^^. so nothing to really bother about except if they look cool like orthanc ones. we'll see.

as for OD it wont be scaled with update 10 so dont wait for it ^^ it will most likely be sold with u11 as "AMAZING" new content with loottables like bg post 9.1.

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    all classes will have THREE golden items for one for each traitline. the pocket is just for a tank/blueline champs. I'm sure every champ would like to have it except for you then maybe.

unnecessary fanboying right there aswell just plain funny^^

as for OD it wont be scaled with update 10 so dont wait for it
    Pretty sure scaled OD was already unofficially confirmed by a blue name for U10.

Admittedly, the pocket item is really bad including for tanking champs. While the avoidance boost looks to be really nice, you have to take into account that champs build aggro by taking hits. The less hits they take (IE, if they parry) the less aggro they build, so the item wasn't really designed very well.

That being said, the boots are awesome, and out of the two they're the easier one to get I believe (they're the Mirk ones, right?).
    Last edited by TinDragon; Jan 26 2013 at 03:27 PM.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Pretty sure scaled OD was already unofficially confirmed by a blue name for U10.

could you please show me that post or link it? havent found anything like that on the tracker. i have never seen this confirmend all that i have found was "later this year" said by a blue which clearly is not u10 since february is not really LATER ^^

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast