We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Thanks everyone, all this help is much appreciated
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    RockX said that about Great Goblin.

That said, I've personally seen a Malledhrim Warden cloak drop from Scuttledells and a Malledhrim RK pocket from IP.

Even then, I have a Guard Dorfortwuf in the kin get the Exemplary guard's ring from IP and a captain Ridfarwood get the Exemplary Captain's Earring and an LM friend Adanelriel get the LM sword from there.

I'm pretty sure that means IP doesn't exclusively drop Malledhrim stuff.
    I personally think it's both expect the webs lol. Btw any chance your LM friend can send me a picture of that sword

Btw all 3 new instances are done expect Goblin still missing Brosh's Embroidered Cloak but according to Lotrostrategery, it is suppose to come out with 9.1 update, which I thought that was the one that happened 12/28. Anyone has the link to the updates on lorebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    @Ceremony:

Some of the screenshots you've put up are from the old Bullroarer beta, which have the wrong amount of stats. You can differentiate beta pics from live pics by looking if they say "Minimum Level 85". If they don't then they're beta pics.

Please update your pics to show the correct stats.

Otherwise great work for collecting all data!
    Thanks for helping me, can you double check again? I know I missed some but I also sort out BG so now shows drops by bosses.

RockX is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    So, for some clarification:

A) As to the Erebor 3-mans (Iorbar's Peak, Seat of the Great Goblin, Webs of the Scuttledells.) Their challenge mode chests are incorrectly calling Malledhrim gear on Live. Their standard chests (the ones you always get when killing the final boss) were hooked up correctly. It's been fixed internally and should be good to go with the next Update.

B) There's been some confusion over what is shared among the instance clusters, which is completely understandable. Each instance has its own list of Rare and Incomparable gear to pull from, which is based on class. Legendary gear is shared between the cluster. So while both Iorbar's Peak and Seat of the Great Goblin will both check if you get the "Erebor" Legendary piece, each will also check to see if you get their unique Rare and Incomparable gear.

Thank you for making and updating this list!

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    So, for some clarification:

A) As to the Erebor 3-mans (Iorbar's Peak, Seat of the Great Goblin, Webs of the Scuttledells.) Their challenge mode chests are incorrectly calling Malledhrim gear on Live. Their standard chests (the ones you always get when killing the final boss) were hooked up correctly. It's been fixed internally and should be good to go with the next Update.

B) There's been some confusion over what is shared among the instance clusters, which is completely understandable. Each instance has its own list of Rare and Incomparable gear to pull from, which is based on class. Legendary gear is shared between the cluster. So while both Iorbar's Peak and Seat of the Great Goblin will both check if you get the "Erebor" Legendary piece, each will also check to see if you get their unique Rare and Incomparable gear.

Thank you for making and updating this list!
    Good man, thanks for that!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

I've started to notice that there's some overlap in instance loot. For example, though I haven't seen it, people have reported the Boots of the Northern Messenger are in Dungeons and I have seen them drop from SH.

Can anyone confirm this?

Trying to make my table as accurate as possible for the loot hunters
    [SIZE=1]Ilwyn -[I] 85 Runekeeper - Firefoot [/I]

[/SIZE]

can I ask xrockx if you plan on fixing drop rates for the new 3 mans? I ran iorbar peak well over 30 times with no legendary loot drop. that it to say the least demoralizing. I don't want to run it anymore because like most people the loot doesn't justify the time. The challenge chest should be called the small amount of currency quest lol.

I only seen it drop in dungeons and few others of my kin has seen it drop in dungeons.
    & Thank you so much Rockx

Quote Originally Posted by Chardok View Post
    can I ask xrockx if you plan on fixing drop rates for the new 3 mans? I ran iorbar peak well over 30 times with no legendary loot drop. that it to say the least demoralizing. I don't want to run it anymore because like most people the loot doesn't justify the time. The challenge chest should be called the small amount of currency quest lol.
    I think it is still a rare drop but I think he means that it should not be dropping from the 3mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chardok View Post
    I have to agree, they are quite low. After 30 runs, I had not seen one piece drop in peak. I did however get my necklace from Goblin in only about 20 runs, which I felt was reasonable.

Honestly rare items like this in the past were always low, I remember running Forges many many times to try to get items. Somehow then it didn't seem quite as tedious though because you always got ixp and runes. I think getting those will make it feel less empty, that, or actual interesting loot pieces we could get from marks\meds\seals

I also gotta say I really don't understand the way seals and meds are rewarded in these runs. Peak, which is the easiest challenge, gives 5 seals, where as Sword Halls, which is possibly the hardest, gives 1. Meds seem to follow similar strange rules.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by interactii View Post
    I have to agree, they are quite low. After 30 runs, I had not seen one piece drop in peak. I did however get my necklace from Goblin in only about 20 runs, which I felt was reasonable.

Honestly rare items like this in the past were always low, I remember running Forges many many times to try to get items. Somehow then it didn't seem quite as tedious though because you always got ixp and runes. I think getting those will make it feel less empty, that, or actual interesting loot pieces we could get from marks\meds\seals

I also gotta say I really don't understand the way seals and meds are rewarded in these runs. Peak, which is the easiest challenge, gives 5 seals, where as Sword Halls, which is possibly the hardest, gives 1. Meds seem to follow similar strange rules.
    at times I think maybe they should drop a token of some sort so we can barter than like OD

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Thanks for helping me, can you double check again? I know I missed some but I also sort out BG so now shows drops by bosses.
    I just checked and you're missing updated pics for:
    BG: all good
    Sword Halls: Polished Shield of the Arena
    Dungeons: Leaded Steel Boots
    Wargs: Warg-Trainer's Shield, Warg Fur-Lined Boots
    SG: Padded Shoes of the Orc King
    Legendaries: Figurine of the Exemplary Champion, Blade of the Exemplary Loremaster, Cloak of the Malledhrim Warden
    Webs: all good
    Goblin: Refuse Covered Blade (updated pic)
    Iorbar: all good
    Skraids: all good

Can't find any updated pics anywhere except for the Refuse Covered Blade though which I linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    I just checked and you're missing updated pics for:
    BG: all good
    Sword Halls: Polished Shield of the Arena
    Dungeons: Leaded Steel Boots
    Wargs: Warg-Trainer's Shield, Warg Fur-Lined Boots
    SG: Padded Shoes of the Orc King
    Legendaries: Figurine of the Exemplary Champion, Blade of the Exemplary Loremaster, Cloak of the Malledhrim Warden
    Webs: all good
    Goblin: Refuse Covered Blade (updated pic)
    Iorbar: all good
    Skraids: all good

Can't find any updated pics anywhere except for the Refuse Covered Blade though which I linked.
    Thanks would fix later tonight.

Does anyone know where those gold bracelets come from? They are the only loot Im after but I cant work out where they are.

Hi,

Do you know if we can have the same legendary item twice ( minstrel wrist for example ) or if it is unique stuff ?
    Thanks and sorry for my poor english

Quote Originally Posted by TheFifthHorseman View Post
    Does anyone know where those gold bracelets come from? They are the only loot Im after but I cant work out where they are.
    If you are referring to the crafted ones seen on BR, they were not included in the build we are running on live. Those were pretty amazing pieces though.

My understanding is that at the moment, the ancient scroll cases (which dropped the gold helm and shoulders) has also been removed from dropping. Perhaps they will return in U10

[/SIZE]

From what I heard, they can't came Live and stay buried in BR

Quote Originally Posted by Magnollia18000 View Post
    Hi,

Do you know if we can have the same legendary item twice ( minstrel wrist for example ) or if it is unique stuff ?
    I have a feeling they are unique, but not sure. I would check in game with the few that won couple of pieces already. No worries about your English, I am not good at English either.

If you are referring to the crafted ones seen on BR, they were not included in the build we are running on live. Those were pretty amazing pieces though.

My understanding is that at the moment, the ancient scroll cases (which dropped the gold helm and shoulders) has also been removed from dropping. Perhaps they will return in U10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    From what I heard, they can't came Live and stay buried in BR
    Thanks for the responses. Its unfortunate they arent ingame. They were the only thing that would keep me playing until the next update.

Thanks for the responses. Its unfortunate they arent ingame. They were the only thing that would keep me playing until the next update.
    maybe coming out update 10, who knows.

I've done over 60 dungeons runs and have yet to see the teal pocket item drop for anyone, in generally might heavy groups. In my opinion remote looting needs to be updated where a T2 non-challenge chest guarantees a member gets some item (not a relic or bounty) and a T2C chest guarantees 1 member gets a teal drop. Randomization can be fun, and certainly keeps people running content longer than they might otherwise. However the rate of acquisition for top quality gear per run has been lowered so much with the remote looting tables that I find myself having no interest in running the new content unless asked by someone to help.

I've run every one of the instances released in U9 at least a dozen times with several of them far more than that. Have people gotten some great loot in all these runs? Absolutely. Considering the volume of instances I've completed (I'd estimate over 300 completed instances since U9, and i haven't done many Durchest farms at all) I've probably gotten the short end of the stick on RNG rolls overall, which doesn't really bother me. Doing all these instances and seeing everyone get significantly less overall useable rewards than they would have in the previous looting system certainly does bother me, however.

I believe currency rewards are loosely based on how long the instance takes, rather than relative difficulty. Iobar's Peak may be an embarrassingly easy instance and Sword Halls is certainly several orders of magnitude harder in challenge mode (most fun U9 instance imo), but a good group can clear SH in under 5 minutes, while that same group would take more than double that time to clear IP.

The scroll cases are still in the loot table, I've gotten 2 since U9, one in Seat of the Great Goblin and one in Warg Pens. The drop rate might have been adjusted, but I think its mostly that there aren't dozens of people sitting in harwick rolling on many thousands of corpses every hour.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Magnollia18000 View Post
    Hi,

It's not unique, you can wear it twice.

That also means you can get unlucky and get your gold shield twice... happened to Paleflower in our raid last night, and myself too! (not at the same time, I got my first shield first week and my second useless one last night in Twins T2C)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

That also means you can get unlucky and get your gold shield twice... happened to Paleflower in our raid last night, and myself too! (not at the same time, I got my first shield first week and my second useless one last night in Twins T2C)
    I've farmed the t2 challenges ad nauseum since their release without a single drop... forgive me if I don't feel sorry for you
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

On the bright side, you now have a shield to switch to if your first one breaks, and plenty of fodder for messing with your GLFF.

(I obtained my second shield last night as well, and have been having fun with Silverlode's GLFF. )
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast