We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    The values all appear to be from Bullroarer (Fallen King's Earring only has 101vit/67will there, and I just picked one up that had higher stats) so I have a feeling the OP won't want to use that info.

I can confirm that Fallen King's Earring drops off LT. If you see a screenshot with 113vit/75will those are the correct stats. I'll post one later if I remember to take one.
    Hehe you know me so well lol. I try not to use any stuff from Beta unless I needed to.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    The values all appear to be from Bullroarer (Fallen King's Earring only has 101vit/67will there, and I just picked one up that had higher stats) so I have a feeling the OP won't want to use that info.

I can confirm that Fallen King's Earring drops off LT. If you see a screenshot with 113vit/75will those are the correct stats. I'll post one later if I remember to take one.
    These are indeed from live game data, but the chart is a bit confusing if you haven't seen them before. When ELV is S, the item is scalar, and there are fixed rules about how items scale. The Scalar item is shown at its minimum level (in this case 75). If you'd like to know how to scale the items, I an make a post about it.

Generally: Value\ILV (on chart) * Target ILV (75 for level 85 items), so (134/67) = 2 * 75 = 150

There are some more subtle behaviors, but that's the basic idea.
    Last edited by interactii; Dec 30 2012 at 09:30 PM.
    [SIZE=1]Ilwyn -[I] 85 Runekeeper - Firefoot [/I]

[/SIZE]

Didn't the Devs say that all of the instances in the Dol Guldur share the same loot table?

Quote Originally Posted by bastiat1 View Post
    Didn't the Devs say that all of the instances in the Dol Guldur share the same loot table?
    yeah for golds. If they said that for teals, then they changed it before it went live.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by bastiat1 View Post
    No need. T1 and T2 share the same loot pools, just substantially modify the chance to get stuff. According to Rockx, they share the same loot pools and the class gold items as well but they have a higher drop on t2.

Quote Originally Posted by RockX View Post
    No need. T1 and T2 share the same loot pools, just substantially modify the chance to get stuff.
    Well, if you are refering to gold AND teal items I say that your system needs a little attention. Did dungeon runs on tier 2 for over 8 hours with three people looking for the teal journal and no one saw it... ever... I am not a mathematician, but there seems to be a slight problem with the math for the drop rate of some of your items. I don't mind farming an instance like that. But, the math tells me that ONE journal should have dropped in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO28 View Post
    Well, if you are refering to gold AND teal items I say that your system needs a little attention. Did dungeon runs on tier 2 for over 8 hours with three people looking for the teal journal and no one saw it... ever... I am not a mathematician, but there seems to be a slight problem with the math for the drop rate of some of your items. I don't mind farming an instance like that. But, the math tells me that ONE journal should have dropped in that time.

I can attest to this...religously logged my hours in dungeons over the holidays, and "slim pickings"... no gold drops whatsoever server wide, and the teals are elusive (agi ring really needs a "tweak").

I think you have better chances of even seeing drop on a t2 BG and the new 3mans than any other instances, I have seen the guard's cloaks, about 3x in one run dropped from Durchest.

I seen the mini shield dropped on the peak t2.

Updated, thank you all for the great help.

Updated Jan 4, 2013
    http://horizon.corplaunch.com/forums....php?f=1994062
    If you have any pictures of the following please send me a message with it attached thanks

Class Items I am missing
    Warden's cloak
    Burg's cloak
    champion items, not sure if the pocket is correct

Peak is done
    Webs is done
    Goblin: missing Brosh's Embroidered Cloak[Teal Piece to Brosh's cloak]

Mirkwood Instances:
    BG I need to sort it to pieces that drops from each bosses but been trying to finish all before sorting it out. So not even gonna count BG until I sort the pieces by bosses.

SH: Missing Shield of the Arena [Purple Piece] & Earring of the False Lord[ Purple piece as well]

WP: Missing Spiked Bracelet[purple], Warg-fur Boots[Purple], Athgrat's Old Shoulder-guards[purple and teal pieces]

Dungeons: Missing Former Prisoner's Ring[purple] Leaded Steel Boots[purple]

SG: Done

You can double check everything, would help alot
    Thanks
    -Scorp

@Ceremony:

Some of the screenshots you've put up are from the old Bullroarer beta, which have the wrong amount of stats. You can differentiate beta pics from live pics by looking if they say "Minimum Level 85". If they don't then they're beta pics.

Please update your pics to show the correct stats.

Otherwise great work for collecting all data!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    @Ceremony:

Some of the screenshots you've put up are from the old Bullroarer beta, which have the wrong amount of stats. You can differentiate beta pics from live pics by looking if they say "Minimum Level 85". If they don't then they're beta pics.

Please update your pics to show the correct stats.

Otherwise great work for collecting all data!
    Which ones?
    I have confirmed most expect the class items legendary ones.
    I still need to sort out BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Which ones?
    I have confirmed most expect the class items legendary ones.
    I still need to sort out BG.
    All the ones that don't have the line "Minimum Level 85" in the screenshot.

Which would be for instance:
    Iobar: Stone Giant's Rag (new pic)
    Goblin: Refuse Covered Blade (new pic)
    SG: Glimmering Beryl Prism (new pic), Scorched Pauldrons of the Shade (new pic), Padded Shoes of the Orc King (can't find new pic)
    etc. etc.
    Last edited by Rhaphael; Jan 04 2013 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
    All the ones that don't have the line "Minimum Level 85" in the screenshot.

Which would be for instance:
    Iobar: Stone Giant's Rag (new pic)
    Goblin: Refuse Covered Blade (new pic)
    SG: Glimmering Beryl Prism (new pic), Scorched Pauldrons of the Shade (new pic), Padded Shoes of the Orc King (can't find new pic)
    etc. etc.
    I have most of them already just still sorting through everything including BG before updating everything. I have about 12 folders just full of pictures and each folder has about 140 pictures, yes I know crazy lol. The shoes of the Orc King was from a drop on Live server. Thanks.

In case anyone did not get the dev note a while back, the legendary loot table for Iorbar's Peak is switched and drops the Mirkwood Legendaries.

It's a real shame because it's the only Erebor instance which is relatively simple to complete in T2.
    I did get the legendary boots from this instance (T2C) so, once the loot tables are fixed for it I'll gladly farm it to try to get the legendary dagger. The other two instances are just so much harder that it is completely frustrating to try to farm them in T2...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ee718/01008/signature.png]Lucanthanas[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucanthanas View Post
    In case anyone did not get the dev note a while back, the legendary loot table for Iorbar's Peak is switched and drops the Mirkwood Legendaries.

It's a real shame because it's the only Erebor instance which is relatively simple to complete in T2.
    I did get the legendary boots from this instance (T2C) so, once the loot tables are fixed for it I'll gladly farm it to try to get the legendary dagger. The other two instances are just so much harder that it is completely frustrating to try to farm them in T2...
    Legendary Class Loot is what you talking about? Which boots did you get?

The hunter ones.
    And yes, that's what I'm talking about.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001ee718/01008/signature.png]Lucanthanas[/charsig]

If you are missing pictures for jewelry you know exist, you might check the AH. It won't help for ones you didn't know drop and in which instance, but I have seen a wide variety available there.

The hunter ones.
    And yes, that's what I'm talking about.
    Ah, thanks. I really looking for the champion items since I missing both,that way at least each class has 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardineck View Post
    If you are missing pictures for jewelry you know exist, you might check the AH. It won't help for ones you didn't know drop and in which instance, but I have seen a wide variety available there.
    The AH on a smaller server like Nim doesn't provide much help. Most of these pictures I got was with help from some cool people on GLFF, kin mates and runs I did myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    Ah, thanks. I really looking for the champion items since I missing both,that way at least each class has 1.
    I have the Champ Boots on my toon and can upload a picture later this day, if you still need them.
    "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."
    Vodomir - Champion (105) | Shae - Captain (97)
    Twisterhasen - Gwaihir [DE]

I'll correct this for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Vodomir View Post
    I have the Champ Boots TWICE on my toon and can upload a picture later this day, if you still need them.
    ;-)
    [center][b][url=http://www.Avaris-Sippe.de/]Avaris[/url][/b][/center]

RockX said that about Great Goblin.

That said, I've personally seen a Malledhrim Warden cloak drop from Scuttledells and a Malledhrim RK pocket from IP.

Even then, I have a Guard Dorfortwuf in the kin get the Exemplary guard's ring from IP and a captain Ridfarwood get the Exemplary Captain's Earring and an LM friend Adanelriel get the LM sword from there.

I'm pretty sure that means IP doesn't exclusively drop Malledhrim stuff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

Weird you say that....
    For us, it is the most difficult (no tank, me as Champ tank geared, a DPS Champ and a Mini)
    We can do rather easily Webs or Gobelin T2, but we failed on Peak, because our DPS Champ had difficulties to select dwarves and missed 1/3

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    Weird you say that....
    For us, it is the most difficult (no tank, me as Champ tank geared, a DPS Champ and a Mini)
    We can do rather easily Webs or Gobelin T2, but we failed on Peak, because our DPS Champ had difficulties to select dwarves and missed 1/3
    For the Iorbar's Peak challenge boss if you pay attention to his special attacks (all of which have long obvious animations) you can avoid almost all damage in this fight, so your minstrel should be able to run in war speech (or at the very least harmony stance) and help dps both the boss and the adds. This should take the pressure off the champ for the adds and your tank shouldn't need many, or any heals during the fight. Hopefully this helps as this really is quite an easy challenge.
    Eilinel, Bejaren- 85 Hunters
    Lienric-85 Warden
    Ilenwyn-85 Mini
    Gerlendad- 85 Burg

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast