We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Goodbye old and new friends :(

Well, its been a long time coming, but im finally gonna Xfer Ata to Brandy... I love Dwarro, Ive been on this server since its conception and had many memorable moments through the years.. Pvp/pve'ing with my Ainur friends (best time ever) and also other friends.. causing rage and QQ... Im gonna miss everyone so much. But the lack of competition between kins is whats driving me away. that and boring pvp. I think itll be best to get a fresh start on a fresh server.

Im gonna miss all of you and Ill do my best to stay in touch. Take care guys, I mean it. Enjoy life and enjoy the game...Peace

PS: creeps, enjoy a few less arrows sticking in your butt.

With Respect,
    Atador
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    gonna miss all of you and Ill do my best to stay in touch. Take care guys, I mean it. Enjoy life and enjoy the game...Peace
    ^This made me all :'(. Good bye Atatdor, you're without a doubt one of the best hunters ever (One of only 3 hunters I've ever feared coming upon solo in my 4 year history on DD, Gladden, and E).

PS: creeps, enjoy a few less arrows sticking in your butt.

With Respect,
    Atador
    ^I have mixed emotions about this... I mean, I am gonna enjoy not having to deal with those arrows... but then again, I kinda liked them xP
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Take care Atador, I hope your new home lets you enjoy the game again.

*edit* Why does this keep adding hyperlinks to my text? I can't remove it either.
    Last edited by StileMajere; Dec 18 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Somebody added hyperlinks, trying to remove.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Nooooo
    Well...good luck on your new server, it was a pleasure to play with you, so you will be missed a lot...bye
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DDDDDDDD:

Dont leave me Ata!!! )):

Have fun on Brandy bro! I'm so glad that I could play by your side, when we trolled Ainur with your minstrel "Ihateainur" or something like that haha I'm really gonna miss you, because you know you're a brother to me, and I'll never forget the times we past together(sounds gay lol). Thank you for everything Ata, and enjoy the game however you want, because thats what matters, play the game having fun (: Keep in touch please, See you brother! :')
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

This is a very sad day on DD ;( i wish you good luck on Brandy Ata,was akways a pleasure to fight alongside or against ya man.Although this means less arrows on the butt for us creeps...we gonna miss our Hunter;( Good luck again and good progress on pvmp there;P Saen,the reflect-noob-suicidal maniac-one shot lover spider......

have fun atador!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Come to crick! Maybe after i spend a while here ill join u on brandy i want to destroy you in a 1v 1 <3 have fun blowing up croobs on ur new server

~Slyco
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21601000008ac74/signature.png]Slyco[/charsig]
    Glorahealz~R9 Filer~Elendilmir// Gloraburz~R7 Warg~DD// Lugoburz~R7 BA~DD// Overthere~R6 WL~DD

Have fun on Brandy Ata I know you'll pop by in secret though, <3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    I have mixed emotions about this... I mean, I am gonna enjoy not having to deal with those arrows... but then again, I kinda liked them xP

Yus, its those freeps like Ata, whom you kinda dislike in a likable way, who keep me wanting to go back to a fraid after I get zerged or something, and get revenge!!

You will be missed indeed Ata, had fun the few times we talked and played along side. Hope you good luckz in your future adventures!

Less than three~ Thunderboltz, The Elite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    I know you'll pop by in secret though, <3
    ^^^^
    Hell I talked to you last night, had a damn good conversation. Sorry about that btw, comp froze and didn't feel like getting back online :P

Have fun on Brandy bro, I know you'll stick some arrows down on creeps there but pop in here every now and then and say Hi, you know we'll all miss ya.

You were one of my inspirations as a newb hunter, and I'll never forget how much you helped me with learning the class. Always one of if not the best hunter that played Dwarrow, sad to see you leave man.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

One does not simply leave Dwarrowdelf.

I will see you soon...
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Thanks guys... I am gonna miss yall alot
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Not gonna be the same without you man. Brandy is a lucky server to be adding you to their ranks.

Hope you enjoy the game for all it's worth!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000e1dea/signature.png]Andrag[/charsig]

While seeing you go is like another nail in a coffin for my freepside play (albeit a coffin I never intended to open again), I'm excited for you to join a server that will hopefully give you a lot of competition that you, candidly, lacked here on DD. It's harder to grow when you're so far ahead with little constructive criticism or other perspectives with legit things to consider about your play.

I'm glad that you'll meet new people who will appreciate your skills and personality without attempting to defame you simply for their jealousy or rage at being blown up in pvp, or for your upcoming associations with people at your skill level or higher. The people who speak in broad generalizations about members of Ainur or other high-skilled players with jealous disdain will be glad to see you go, I'm sure, but those who actually KNEW you, or knew they could learn from you, will not.

And I know you were busy with work, spending time with your fiance-then-wife, family, friends; so I'm surprised you got a purple rank as quickly as you did considering all of that going on over the past year. Well done, young Atador, Son of Doomsie >:3!

Take care, it's all a game, and I'm glad you're pursuing other avenues of fun with it. Whenever it stops being fun is when any of us should stop playing. <- that's mostly for the people who get angry because they can't handle your mad disabled-but-well-intended-hunter skills ;D

In conclusion: BACON.

Yay, welcome to Brandy ;D
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/t5HErlV.jpg[/img]
    Dairren R9 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dairren View Post
    Holy &&&&, no wonder I never saw you in the moors O.o
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by FreaverDoomsie View Post
    While seeing you go is like another nail in a coffin for my freepside play (albeit a coffin I never intended to open again), I'm excited for you to join a server that will hopefully give you a lot of competition that you, candidly, lacked here on DD. It's harder to grow when you're so far ahead with little constructive criticism or other perspectives with legit things to consider about your play.

I'm glad that you'll meet new people who will appreciate your skills and personality without attempting to defame you simply for their jealousy or rage at being blown up in pvp, or for your upcoming associations with people at your skill level or higher. The people who speak in broad generalizations about members of Ainur or other high-skilled players with jealous disdain will be glad to see you go, I'm sure, but those who actually KNEW you, or knew they could learn from you, will not.

And I know you were busy with work, spending time with your fiance-then-wife, family, friends; so I'm surprised you got a purple rank as quickly as you did considering all of that going on over the past year. Well done, young Atador, Son of Doomsie >:3!

Take care, it's all a game, and I'm glad you're pursuing other avenues of fun with it. Whenever it stops being fun is when any of us should stop playing. <- that's mostly for the people who get angry because they can't handle your mad disabled-but-well-intended-hunter skills ;D

In conclusion: BACON.

Im gonna miss you dooms you need to play GW2!! I think i might play with jac and them, after I test brandy out... But your post made me smile.. and really miss the old days..

I do really miss competition and alot of high skilled players I can ask advice from (though zu;u,pat,welthy, and Jonp will all be missed and I got good talks/advice from them aswell). Maybe Iron Rangers will be the next Ainur for me..

@Ilen, can't wait to join yall! good to see some familiar Dwarro faces there

Edit: PS: dooms get in vent more and also, BACON! I still have a stack of bacon wrapped flapjacks you made me that I keep for goodluck in my inventory bags..

Quote Originally Posted by Dairren View Post
    I've been wondering where you went

I hope both of you enjoy your stay on brandy it's a great server!
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

It was nice to meet and play with you, and I hope you find a new home on BW, as I found on Vilya.

As Doomsie said, and I can only agree with that, the moment you stop having fun, you need to find some fresh air.

Best wishes

ps: if you find him in the 'moors, send Hesstia a /slap, he was a friend from Vilya
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Im gonna miss you dooms you need to play GW2!! I think i might play with jac and them, after I test brandy out... But your post made me smile.. and really miss the old days..
    ^ Seconded. Part of me wishes you well on BW, the other part hopes it's miserable so you come play with us sooner.

It seems like more and more people are realizing what a lot of us realized a year or so ago, which is that you shouldn't allow a server (or game) to keep your loyalty when it doesn't reciprocate with the most fun and most challenging experience currently available. When I left DD it could be argued that I was the most prominent freep on the server (due to the strengths of our kin), with 3 well developed characters I'd put a lot of time into (2000+ hours), and a large social network.

So why give that all up? Quite simply, we're all just playing games; this is entertainment time, and it behooves us to make sure it's as fun as it can be. Is community important too? Hell yeah it is. Which is why I keep expending energy and doing outreach trying to draw people back and bring more people into our cross-game community. As a guild leader it's my job to make sure our members have the most fun they possibly can, and that means evaluating the games/servers available and weighing the pros/cons objectively.

So I have to commend Atador, both for his exemplary personality and supreme skill as a Hunter, but also for taking a risk and moving on to bigger and better things.

For all the complaining that's rampant on these forums, it's a wonder it takes as long as it does to realize that nobody has to settle for mediocrity and familiarity. But that's the nature of the human condition I guess, accept and persist. Any other risk takers out there who aren't content with their current entertainment value, but don't want to be without a strong community, are encouraged to seek us out. I hope to see more familiar and unfamiliar faces travel to Valinor to join us, where fun never gets old (that's a Tolkien pun, noobs). Also, we have hookers and blackjack.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

^
    unfortunately Jac is the only hooker and he lets you win at blackjack everytime, so join at your own risk!

Quote Originally Posted by LotroStud View Post
    ^
    unfortunately Jac is the only hooker and he lets you win at blackjack everytime, so join at your own risk!
    That's just for you babe.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000001d717/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://valorguild.org]Join the Valor (form. Ainur) Cross-Gaming Community![/url]

Quote Originally Posted by FreaverDoomsie View Post
    I'm excited for you to join a server that will hopefully give you a lot of competition that you, candidly, lacked here on DD.
    Don't be mean ;(

Goodbye atador...I'm sure you'll be missed and like zeppy said..one does not simply leave dwarrow..it's pull brought me back have fun killin with iriella. Tell her I said hi!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Have fun on BW Atador. Hope it's not as laggy as I'm always hearing it is.

Quote Originally Posted by LotroStud View Post
    ^
    Hello Lav.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast