We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As I understand it Tough is the equivalent of Signature while Substantial corresponds to Elite

Why do i not see this in the store? I get no search results when searching for it. Ive searched "Universal" "Universal Tool" "Tool" nothing. I browse to Crafting >> Tools and get the message "This area of the store does not contain anything for your character.... " message.

I do not own one of these tools, I have 5 characters, 2 of which are high level crafters. Why cant I see this item in the store?

EDIT: Figured it out. Cant see it when sitting at character selection screen.
    Last edited by l0rd_tornado; Jan 29 2013 at 11:57 AM.

They might as well remove lower tier crafting tools from game...

Gj turbine, keep destroying your game.

Can I use the housing storage chest to transfer the Tool Kit between toons or is it specific Shared Storage only?

Quote Originally Posted by gunlang View Post
    They might as well remove lower tier crafting tools from game...

Gj turbine, keep destroying your game.
    While I enjoy a few of these tools myself, I have to agree with this statement. While I don't think it's going to completely destroy the tool market, it is most certainly going to put a large damper in it. Which makes me sad as someone who likes to supply tools for people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02213000000000a0c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by LockeL View Post
    Can I use the housing storage chest to transfer the Tool Kit between toons or is it specific Shared Storage only?
    Only Shared Storage, housing storage does not accept any kind of bound items.

Lightbulb

Haven't tried (bought one for each actively crafting character ) but you should be able to mail it. You can mail Unique (unbound) items which cannot be transferred through common storage, so it makes sense; yet again: I haven't tried it!

Quote Originally Posted by Urwendil View Post

Haven't tried (bought one for each actively crafting character ) but you should be able to mail it. You can mail Unique (unbound) items which cannot be transferred through common storage, so it makes sense; yet again: I haven't tried it!
    But it isn't unbound. From a lootbox they're Bind on Acquire, from the store they're Bind to Account.

but you should be able to mail it.

No, you cannot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2