I don't know where to put this, so I thought the UI forum would be best...

I have been having this issue since I came back last week. I'll be running along minding my own business and *BAM!* all of a sudden my warden has targeted and fired on a creature of it's own volition.

What in the world is going on? Did the LOTRO servers finally grow an AI and start thinking, "Gee! Wouldn't it be great to just randomly kill stuff for the player using the player to do so? And if they die, oh well?!" What in the world?

I was doing the Forms from Formlessness quest in Lothlorien and was running along, one finger on the up arrow key and all of a sudden my warden targeted a Protected pig and shot at it without me doing a thing to invoke such an action.

Can somebody please help me with this problem? And please do not tell me it was my computer or my drivers or something else silly. Everything on my computer, including the computer itself is up to date. It's an AMD Phenom II triple core, just under a year old. The keyboard and mouse were just replaced the other day. Drivers have been updated and I'm on Win 7 Pro.