We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gondor & Mordor

Lightbulb Gondor & Mordor

I've always wished to see Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul, the black gate, mount doom, and barad Dum( the dark tower of souron, but you probably know that).These two areas are my favorite in the movies and books, and im sure lots of others have been wanting this to happen. These legendary areas would of course take some time( mostly because of the AWSOME graphics) so i'll be patient. (P.S. can you send me a travel skill to minas tirith if you do. Thanks ).

Quote Originally Posted by timeless99 View Post
    I've always wished to see Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul, the black gate, mount doom, and barad Dum( the dark tower of souron, but you probably know that).These two areas are my favorite in the movies and books, and im sure lots of others have been wanting this to happen. These legendary areas would of course take some time( mostly because of the AWSOME graphics) so i'll be patient. (P.S. can you send me a travel skill to minas tirith if you do. Thanks ).
    We will undoubtedly get to both places, in Iluvatar's good time. And I'd be willing to bet that the travel skill to Minas Tirith will be something you acquire with Kindred with the Men of Gondor.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

We'll get there eventually. As for the travel skill, you can either earn it with Kindred deed or buy it for Gondorian Coins or something.

By the way, the tower of Sauron is called Barad-Dur.

I hope that Minis Tirith will be absolutely huge - hopefully it'll become the new social center as well!