We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Proposed new 1v1 area to replace cm

I am thinking that the area where old plains of gramsfoot outpost used to be would be the ideal place to be the

permanent 1v1 only area similar to how candy mountain was prior to Riders of Rohan update,

I really believe it is a good place and the normal gankers who dislike 1v1s usual excuse is gta or cot area is too high

traffic with people passing by often, old plains op area is a good place and is out of the way of high traffic areas so

it really shouldn't have any problems with the usual gankers.

any agree/disagree
    Last edited by New_Requiem; Dec 15 2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Sounds good to me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

that place is the best really, we had a 40min 12v12 last week there on Vilya lol
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by atmonello View Post
    that place is the best really, we had a 40min 12v12 last week there on Vilya lol
    Hi Capitao >:3
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Quote Originally Posted by Neomoth View Post
    Hi Capitao >:3
    hi neozepp >: ]
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Quote Originally Posted by atmonello View Post
    saw that video on Black appendage lol. pretty epic
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    saw that video on Black appendage lol. pretty epic
    pretty lagged and pretty boring after some time you mean

but yea, until the half of the battle it was epicccccccccc

I think there's a better place:
    If you go out of DG, there's a little camp just in front of the entrance, go to the right and go down the hill. Keep going that way until you find a ramp, follow it and you'll be in an nice open area of about the same space as CM, with some trees and even the bulls from gta/plains OP. This ramp is the only way to access.

I like this place better because I think it's my first time there, and I've been going around Plains OP even after its removal, and since there's only one way to access it's even more hidden.

I think old SoP / Good grimwood map area is the best for 1v1's and here is why:

• It is close to good grim map point, so creeps can map back to it easy. Also poor grim and good TR are not that far of a walk either.
    • It is close to GV, freeps can ride back rather easy.
    • It is out of the way of high traffic areas.
    • The terrain is somewhat level.

But most importantly, it is out of the way of high traffic areas

[CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Agree with Shap!

Old Plains of Gramsfoot Outpost for 1v1's FTW!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7