We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expansions on account?

When in the account settings, how do you tell what expansions are active on your account? I have a few accounts, but my main one has Mines of Moria active on it, however I don't see anything on the account management page saying what expansions are active on the account, am I missing it or what??

The list on the account page is a VIP feature.

You might be able to tell based on what you cannot see in the Store ingame.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

The strange thing is, none of my accounts have access to warden/runekeeper, even though I should because of MoM. I also can't find any of my old characters which leads me to believe I must be forgetting some account I made even though I only use a couple names for accounts, which I have tried all of, as well as not have any coins in the coin store...Very confused.
    Last edited by Frogmander; Dec 14 2012 at 12:07 PM.

Is it possible you had an identical account name with Codemasters in the past and played there? Do you remember what world you were on? (IF you didnt migrate this account in time, all of that data is permanently inaccessible to you due to EU privacy laws.)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Migrate? O.o

Edit: Also, after looking at this account, it says that non-trial was banned till 2040 .-. I've never even been suspended, let alone banned, ?????
    Last edited by Frogmander; Dec 14 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogmander View Post
    Migrate? O.o

Edit: Also, after looking at this account, it says that non-trial was banned till 2040 .-. I've never even been suspended, let alone banned, ?????
    You might have been hacked and used by a gold farmer. Call turbine up and see what they can do for you.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I definitely wasn't hacked, I play the game fairly often (every few months), also never got any email by turbine saying anything about account security or a ban, nor have I ever had any viruses or keyloggers that would be needed to hack it.

Irrelevant. If you're banned til 2040 (2037), and you want the account back, call Account Support.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]