We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thank you all.

well they were 2 raids but we had fun , unfortunately , we have the same story every deay : creeps or freeps with numbers farming the side with less numbers ...
    Last edited by julio_0504; Dec 18 2012 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julio_0504 View Post
    well they were 2 raids but we had fun , unfortunately , we have the same story every deay : creeps or freeps with numbers farming the side with less numbers ...
    yep was just for fun.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Volo raid baby complains about raidbabies? Epic &&&& right there...
    who are you again?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    You were such a raid baby when you first came out. I'll *never* forget how defiantly you defended Ani when I was laughing at his tactics. Now that you're above it you feel it necessary to belittle new freeps that don't know any better. LOL
    You are correct that I made that mistake in my early days. Don't want others committing too.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Volo told me he solo'd to r12, don't lie to me Milty
    Did my fair share of soloing, can provide with the tab if you'd like. just because you fed the creeps infamy didn't quite make you a true soloer.

I don't mean to interrupt the cat fight, but did anyone get a chance to see it on IMAX? Best experience ever!
    Tsaurel/Telae

Multi-quotes, Volo, we can't start going against the COC in the PvMP forums with all these double posts....Wouldn't want to see a thread get locked.

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    You are correct that I made that mistake in my early days. Don't want others committing too.
    Did my fair share of soloing, can provide with the tab if you'd like. just because you fed the creeps infamy didn't quite make you a true soloer.
    And what is your tab going to show that mine wouldn't about soloing? I'll bet my Nim warden carries a higher KB to kill ratio and more renown per kill, all while consistently running around 1.0-1.2 rating, so I wasn't exactly earning inflated renown. I roamed the map when there were creeps that could be found in more than one location, and with the exclusion of tanking tyrants to help get a keep flip, I can literally count the number of times I was grouped in the moors on one hand. Of course creeps fed on me; I didn't use cooldowns, wore no audacity, traited dps, and only went into the stance with significant self-heals by accident, but I sure took more from them than they ever got off me (playing an OP class certainly gave me a hell of a lot of leeway for this, I'd never deny that). I played the way I enjoyed, and continue to: The only thing that didn't make me a 'true soloer' is some arbitrary definition you have come up with for the term.

That last point is really the crux of the matter too. You think that by virtue of having about 2 million more renown than 95% of the moors population you've somehow earned the right to tell them how to play. The only difference between your attitude and goals out there and the raidbabies you decry is just like you said; you've been out there long enough to know how to faceroll with fewer numbers.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I wonder what I've done any different? Earlier, you accused me of farming greenies at HH or RC and yet that's exacty what you did roaming the map, isn't that a little hypocritical? There is constant crying for raid and nobody gives a flying hoot whether one is needed or not. I'm just answering that question, since nobody else would. My total renown only shows that I've done my part of raiding, soloing and small grouping. If you knew my playstyle, I enjoy small group action very much. There is nothing better than duoing, or running a full on 6 man with people who listen to directions carefully. I'm sure your kin on E is fond of small groups as well. They were doing them,at least, when I creeped there.

The only thing I see in OOC while I am riding around solo (most of the time) is someone asking if there is an open group. Sometimes I'll agree that there is a need but, seeing creeps with nearly all of the keep buffs, 2 of the 3 delving buffs, and most of the OPs makes me lose motivation of even trying.

I will admit I formed a raid last week, which I had fun leading (even with some of the people yelling at me for telling them what to do ) and we had a open field raidvraid with Toq and his tribe while Possim formed a raid trying to flip Lugz. We were forced to go back and forth between fighting Toq's raid at a location we decided upon and to lugz to roll Possim. There was no way we could take on two raids of creeps so we ended up doing the same thing we did in RoI, sat in keeps and waited.

I think the whole problem at this point in time is players knowing when there is a need for a raid and when there is not a need. You can't just pin this dilemma on one person. Who cares if Volo solo'd or raided up back in the day, that was then and this is now. In my honest opinion, to have better PvP on Nimrodel, we need a better PvP community, not one that sits there and trolls each other.

That is my two cents, nothing more. Continue your discussion
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

All along whenever I see people crying about unnecessary raids, the same thing comes through my head. If you don't like it, make a group and do something about it. If you're a half competent group leader, the least that will happen is you get a little bit of good raid v raid action, which is pretty much what grouping in any mmo is all about, a group working together to accomplish a common goal, and have fun doing it.

For so many years a certain tribe dominated the moors because they actually did group up, and the other side would fold and give up instead of pine for more freeps to join them. The few times I actually did form a counter group, the worst that happened is we gave them a decent fight, and the best that happened was we had numerous open field fights and had a blast.

I do find it rather amusing that those who "solo" think more of themselves over people who like to, you know, group... in a multiplayer game....
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

I'm not sure that forming a raid or grouping when some people think it is warranted and others do not is a key driver of problems in the Moors. Bigger problems are people cheating/spying via either 2 boxing or getting in Vent with buddies on the other side and telling them what is going on. Another issue is people flipping to the opposite side to get easy commendations when they see an opportunity to farm. In light of these behaviors, grouping or not seems more debatable. But that's just me.

Only problems in Moors its people's, no more... rly.
    Ukitake! Off peak! [url]http://offpeak.webs.com/[/url]

I all I read is WAAAAAAAAAA you're a raid baby!!!! WAAAAAAA you soloed behind our raid and leached!!!!!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Dec 21 2012 at 06:50 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

-waits for this thread to be lock-
    smh
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

I'm sure your kin on E is fond of small groups as well. They were doing them,at least, when I creeped there.
    Small grouping is very seldom for PM. When I small group on freep (Cause Capt is a horrible solo class but great duo/small group) it is usually with other friends (mainly from my creepside tribe) but we are mostly solo out there. Some of our guys do join the main zerg occasionally but that is rare.

Just reminding all the fake solo'ers out there...

Ungrouped but in the middle or behind the main zerg, does not constitute solo'ing.

Same with small group play. If your small group does nothing but leech off of the main raid, YUleachbro?, u might as well just join em. The best part of small group fighting is going off and finding other small groups to fight.
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Dec 21 2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Bigslick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2