We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Ignorance of some Creeps

Well first off i would like to just say this goes mainly towards creeps but on some occasions freeps do it as well. Creeps like to take keeps (we all do don't we?) but not just any keep TR and now the problem with this is that freeps take major offence to that. Yeah so what? Well no not just "yeah so what," creeps end up b*tching when freeps come out with a zerg and or the just dont come out at all. I am in no way shape or form trying to defend freeps but this is really starting to piss me off so there for i think i just might have to start forming random raids to keep certain people from taking keeps. I am tired of the random whining of creeps because there is no freep action well look at your fellow creeps and ask them why there is no action. But anyways i got to go i have some "raids full of awesome unicorn magical action," to form.

On a related note...I'd love it if we can make a treaty:

2 OPs/2 OPs.

Freeps are responsible for and control: Isen OP/AE OP.

Creeps are responsible for and control: iHOP/R OP.

Thoughts?

There was always the unwritten rule on how creeps owned lugz and freeps always had TR

How bout them awesome auto flip keeps

TR

Well, first of all, I comprehend the fairness requested by Ormani and fully agree on what is said about ops....but. For most part TR is auto-flipping at the rate it is hard to follow who has it. Personally I go for Keep taking groups / raids when one is formed, but can´t say Creeps are over eager on flipping TR because it will auto-flip anyway. When we have TR we all do or turn in the quests there as it is the easiest infamy in the game. Some Creeps certainly want to complete deeds and maps for the sake of rewards. So from my point of view Creeps must have TR taken back sometimes.

I do understand that trust me i do, TR has flipped a few times on behalf of Moor Chaos as well but we do it because either the freeps are camping the rez or they have everything else. But what i am talking about is just senseless flipping just because a group killed you more then once and it just runs freeps off. That is just uncalled for. So like i said i will start forming raids full of "action".

TR

Well Brit I totally agree with you!! When I am on the ppl I run with are glad to let freeps have the Northern OPs. It just makes more sense. Plus It is easier for creeps that way .. Less mapping more killing =) as for the TR flipping thing, before I left for a week Tr had multiple personalities. It was constantly auto-flipping ~I think it flipped maybe 6x in one hour on one day ~. I personaly dont play a creep tp PvE so I tend to never want to flip anything unless it is ness, IE Lugz is freep controlled.