We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Kolalg's Revenge

Hellow everyone! just bored and wanting to post some of my kbs of people i managed to kill. If you never knew, when i get a kb of someone new, i copy and paste it on my bio. Well i forgot to do that for some so my kb list is kinda short. WEll here it is:
    Your mighty blow topples Arirndix.
    Your mighty blow topples Grimphore.
    Your mighty blow topples Nodsky.
    Your mighty blow topples Velick.
    Your mighty blow topples Swifteagle.
    Your mighty blow topples Killerclaw.
    Your mighty blow topples Bleeds.
    Your mighty blow topples Mathea.
    Your mighty blow topples Malynena.
    Your mighty blow topples Villros.
    Your mighty blow topples Blackhaert.
    Your mighty blow topples Aelspar.
    Your mighty blow topples Mannheim.
    Your mighty blow topples Debuff.
    Your mighty blow topples Deathawaitsu.
    Your mighty blow topples Naffiz.
    Plus im kinda waiting to finally kill Seretoga, if someone can get through to him and tell him i want to kill him instead of us running from each other, that would be nice If you don't see your name on the kb list. Tell me and i will try to acknowledge you by trying harder to kill you :P
    [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/8256/f/2014/117/f/1/eating_ice_cream_never_looked_cuter_gif_by_dnftt2011-d7g76mt.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][color=gold][b]-"When I get love/hate LotRO PvMP."[/b][/color][/center]

I used to have one of these, had every active freep-player after u6-RoR, even those burgs.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    Hellow everyone! just bored and wanting to post some of my kbs of people i managed to kill. If you never knew, when i get a kb of someone new, i copy and paste it on my bio. Well i forgot to do that for some so my kb list is kinda short. WEll here it is:
    Plus im kinda waiting to finally kill Seretoga, if someone can get through to him and tell him i want to kill him instead of us running from each other, that would be nice If you don't see your name on the kb list. Tell me and i will try to acknowledge you by trying harder to kill you :P
    I have about 11,000 names to add to this list.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    I used to have one of these, had every active freep-player after u6-RoR, even those burgs.
    You sure you dont mean RoI? Daily stats page barely has you logged in after RoR release.

For my 2 cents worth kbs are meaningless. If it tracked people you killed solo that would mean something, but kb just means you got the random blow in the zerg that finished someone off.
    Last edited by Mystarr; Dec 12 2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Merridan - Burglar lvl 105 (Rank 12)
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystarr View Post
    You sure you dont mean RoI? Daily stats page barely has you logged in after RoR release.

For my 2 cents worth kbs are meaningless. If it tracked people you killed solo that would mean something, but kb just means you got the random blow in the zerg that finished someone off.
    No, I mean I started tracking from u6 to some time before RoR launched. A killing blow is a killing blow, how much weight you put into it, is up to you.

If it tracked people you killed solo that would mean something, but kb just means you got the random blow in the zerg that finished someone off.
    I know all about that. I'm there to heal my fellow freeps about 99% of the time I'm out. I've had many well timed shouts after a heal is finished on DPS. Now if only I could get those 600 or so KB's from before book 12 to count.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

As a side note: I havent played my spider solo much since RoR, but after that 2 v 1 fight vs you and Lathius in Isen (along with a few 1 v 1 s at gta) I have to admit spiders are just CRAZY. I seriously wonder if a ranked spider could win most 2 v 1 fights. I hope they dont over do it when they bring out the nerf bat, but Id say we need to be toned down a bit. (Id recommend just setting the bonus damage from the enhanced tainted kiss trait back down to +30% instead of +50%)
    Last edited by Mystarr; Dec 12 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Gormadan - Minstrel lvl 105 (Rank 4) : Traldan - Captain lvl 105 : Celebdan - Weaver (Rank 11)

I only listed the ones i have gotten from each individual. Moveover, i will copy or paste any kb that i havent rightfully earned. I only get the ones tha i truely fought for and earned the kb myself. So when there is a zerg and i happen to be in the middle of it and happenly to get a kb, i wont really record it. So im trying to get more even though the ones i actually try, Shuknurl or Morsum gets most of the kbs i really try to earn myself :T
    [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/8256/f/2014/117/f/1/eating_ice_cream_never_looked_cuter_gif_by_dnftt2011-d7g76mt.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][color=gold][b]-"When I get love/hate LotRO PvMP."[/b][/color][/center]

It's just a computer game. The priority is all about people.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

As a side note: I havent played my spider solo much since RoR, but after that 2 v 1 fight vs you and Lathius in Isen (along with a few 1 v 1 s at gta) I have to admit spiders are just CRAZY. I seriously wonder if a ranked spider could win most 2 v 1 fights. I hope they dont over do it when they bring out the nerf bat, but Id say we need to be toned down a bit. (Id recommend just setting the bonus damage from the enhanced tainted kiss trait back down to +30% instead of +50%)
    Yeah spiders are a fun class right now, but that 2 v 1 was my fault. Perch and I were roaming the map and finding nothing and suddenly I saw you looting ore so I just got excited and charged in regardless of the npc's. Bad idea on my part. heh
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    Yeah spiders are a fun class right now, but that 2 v 1 was my fault. Perch and I were roaming the map and finding nothing and suddenly I saw you looting ore so I just got excited and charged in regardless of the npc's. Bad idea on my part. heh
    Imagine if I started playing mine.... it has a rank 15 brand plus its regular brand... that have separate cooldowns
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Imagine if I started playing mine.... it has a rank 15 brand plus its regular brand... that have separate cooldowns
    it? last time I counted you had like 6?

The one on my main account.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Yeah that was me and Lathius that found you in Isen. We must have pulled 6-7 NPC's to get to you. We didn't seem to be able to put a dent in your morale with a champ and DPS minstrel.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

I think it has more to do with people not knowing how to play against the spider more than anything. Are spiders OP? Maybe, but they aren't unbeatable. In sanctioned 1v1s while not using CDs, I have had some close fights. I don't stand a chance against a mins or lm while using all of my CDs unless they don't heal at all. Their power regens faster than I can drain it. No one should lose to a spider in a sanctioned 2v1 if they know what they are doing. I don't see any way possible for you to beat Perch and Lath in a sanctioned 2v1 unless they all out dps you while TC is up and don't heal.

With all of that said, I have 1v3d freeps at random only because they button mash their dps skills while TC is up.

As for DPS, nothing the spider has now compares to the old 3 hatchlings. That was some great burst damage that the spider now lacks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000073281/signature.png]Reddweaver[/charsig]
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Sorry Vic, you KNOW I love you, but I just gotta say........

The decision to introduce rank 15 brands as loot rewards on creepside stands as one of the worst devs have ever made in regards to fair pvp.

They really need to remove those brands, and if not, make them available freepside. If anyone wonders, this is why I store brand, though it still doesn't make it even between sides, esp. considering the nerfed duration now. Those things get spendy!!!! :/

I believe it's 4. But that is a perfect segue into this.........

We had verbally sparred previously over this issue, with me saying, and I quote

"........ in case people don't make the correlation, when you multibox creepside, ALL of the creeps you have on that account have access to, and benefit from, the net rewards that your multiboxing brings you, thus making your audacity and skill aquiring grind in no way a fair comparison to the average player."

to which your response was, and I quote.....

".....All my toons are on the same account except for the spiders. So no gains earned from the boxing accounts can transfer to my main."

Yet here you say, in response to Tingurs above quoted question regarding which spider you were referring to......

The one on my main account.

Right.

For the record, this really has nothing to do with Vic, and everything to do with my point against multi boxing in the moors in general, and how it has no place and no justification. Yeah, I had to reach back a little to find those quotes, but my point and position still stand, and while we don't seem to have a boxing problem in the moors atm, just remember........

THE FUN POLICE ARE ON PATROLLLLlolololololladedahaha doodadoodalolollahtedah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    For the record, this really has nothing to do with Vic, and everything to do with my point against multi boxing in the moors in general, and how it has no place and no justification. Yeah, I had to reach back a little to find those quotes, but my point and position still stand, and while we don't seem to have a boxing problem in the moors atm, just remember........
    Rez camping, greeny(freaver) hunting, and multi-boxing... why are two justifiable and a third not? I still don't understand the difference as all 3 are using 'strong' advantages to prey on the 'weak' for gain.

I've heard of hunters/rk's brag about getting 10k+ renown in a 3-4 hour period by rez camping. They were most likely spamming 4 or 5 skills over and over to get it. Since this kind of action is not frowned upon by players or "regulations" it's okay to do right? What's the difference in what a lot of us do or have done anyways?

I think if you're against multi-boxing then you should be against other forms of easy farming too. If not, then the above quote leaves a big contradictory hole in the ground. I'm not saying it's okay box, just trying to expand the thinking of how everybody plays vs what they think others should do.

...and say no to drugs.
    Last edited by the_blah; Dec 13 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    Sorry Vic, you KNOW I love you, but I just gotta say........

The decision to introduce rank 15 brands as loot rewards on creepside stands as one of the worst devs have ever made in regards to fair pvp.

They really need to remove those brands, and if not, make them available freepside. If anyone wonders, this is why I store brand, though it still doesn't make it even between sides, esp. considering the nerfed duration now. Those things get spendy!!!! :/

I believe it's 4. But that is a perfect segue into this.........

We had verbally sparred previously over this issue, with me saying, and I quote

"........ in case people don't make the correlation, when you multibox creepside, ALL of the creeps you have on that account have access to, and benefit from, the net rewards that your multiboxing brings you, thus making your audacity and skill aquiring grind in no way a fair comparison to the average player."

to which your response was, and I quote.....

".....All my toons are on the same account except for the spiders. So no gains earned from the boxing accounts can transfer to my main."

Yet here you say, in response to Tingurs above quoted question regarding which spider you were referring to......

Right.

THE FUN POLICE ARE ON PATROLLLLlolololololladedahaha doodadoodalolollahtedah!!!

That brand came from me opening a lootbox for Crusada.

PS: Can you give examples of creeps who possess and use this r15 that you're using to justify your store branding? You can't use my spider as an example, because while he's had it since March, I've never bothered slotting it on his quickslot bars since I never pvp'd seriously on that toon and mostly quested/pve'd.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Dec 13 2012 at 04:25 PM.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Rez camping, greeny(freaver) hunting, and multi-boxing... why are two justifiable and a third not? I still don't understand the difference as all 3 are using 'strong' advantages to prey on the 'weak' for gain.

I've heard of hunters/rk's brag about getting 10k+ renown in a 3-4 hour period by rez camping. They were most likely spamming 4 or 5 skills over and over to get it. Since this kind of action is not frowned upon by players or "regulations" it's okay to do right? What's the difference in what a lot of us do or have done anyways?

I think if you're against multi-boxing then you should be against other forms of easy farming too. If not, then the above quote leaves a big contradictory hole in the ground. I'm not saying it's okay box, just trying to expand the thinking of how everybody plays vs what they think others should do.

...and say no to drugs.
    Must.....Resist.....Temptation ......
    to be drawn into boxing debate
    Must.....Resist.....
    Cant do it! For my 2 cents worth there is no comparison between rez camping/killing questing newbs in HH and Multi-boxing.

You may get a little renown here an there looking for newbs out questing or camping a res circle, but you are playing the game as intended and its pretty easy for the other player to figure out what is going on and go somewhere else. (They also have a chance to see you and at least twitch before you kill them. Not so when a 5 boxer rolls up.) By contrast I do not consider one player using multiple account to do 3-8 times normal DPS to be playing the game as intended.

Multi-boxing also has a much bigger impact on other players. For example, a multi-boxer can easily tip the balance in a raid vs raid fight and turn what was a fun fight into a full out zerg that results in the end of most PvMP for everyone. Res camping doesn't shut the moors down.

NOTE: Regarding res camping/newbie farming. I am assuming we are talking about hunting down and killing other players who are actively trying to prevent this. If you are talking about having your friend login so you can farm then over and over then by all means I think you should be banned.
    Last edited by Mystarr; Dec 13 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Sorry, there seems to be some confusion as to what I was inferring in my previous post, and that's completely my bad. I was actually making 2 seperate and distinct points, though I seem to have not conveyed them well.

Lemme try this again.....

That brand came from me opening a lootbox for Crusada.

To clarify, the first point I was trying to make was simply that those rk 15 in-combat brands for creeps are a weak move and total fail on turbines part, and while I don't fault those that have them using them ( I would ), they definately aren't in the spirit of fairness, or balance for that matter.

PS: Can you give examples of creeps who possess and use this r15 that you're using to justify your store branding? You can't use my spider as an example, because while he's had it since March, I've never bothered slotting it on his quickslot bars since I never pvp'd seriously on that toon and mostly quested/pve'd.
    As to who posseses them, I don't rightfully know, other than they aren't all that rare it seems as many have them, and don't hesitate to use them.

Regarding justification of store brands, all I have to say is that they became available in the store the same time as previously rank-gated creep skills and brands, and if they changed it all back to how it was, i'd be perfectly fine.

Now, the second point I was trying to make in my previous post was simply the one I have been making all along regarding the ethics and fairness/disparity difference of multi-boxing, and that the net benefits gained are spread across the account(s) being used, which, in your case, as you stated, included your main.

ie: boxing with michealvicksweb benefitted thesingleboxer/reported/oprah or whoever else shares that account.

But it makes me happy to know that you have foregone that ugly habit, and now help me speak out against it (it's an obscure bylaw buried in the rules governing the purple horse club)

Hooray for Vic!!!! We love you man.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowned View Post
    was going to say, you and me have killed so many more freeps than these fools hahaha -Gorz