We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Thanks Lathius

Thanks Lathius

Normally I wouldn't have gone ballz to the wall during a 1v1 encounter with you but it was late, I only needed a few points to rank and when I saw you horse up outside of rop, I charged, de-horsed you and then hit every cooldown on my hotkeys.. The result is I didn't have to get my next rank via pve. Thanks for not running back to rop and I promise I'll play fair next time.. teehehe
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Normally I wouldn't have gone ballz to the wall during a 1v1 encounter with you but it was late, I only needed a few points to rank and when I saw you horse up outside of rop, I charged, de-horsed you and then hit every cooldown on my hotkeys.. The result is I didn't have to get my next rank via pve. Thanks for not running back to rop and I promise I'll play fair next time.. teehehe
    No worries. I wondered what had happened there with the lack of damage to you, but I was half asleep at that point anyhow.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Go play your guard you old cankersore
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

[color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Gunnor, play freep side and be Gunnor again. I dare you to be yourself.
    Last edited by the_blah; Dec 12 2012 at 09:54 PM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Gunnor, play freep side and be Gunnor again. I dare you to be yourself.
    For the last time guys, it's just not going to happen.. The only way I'd ever play Gunnor again is if turbine implemented a cinematic, rpg style of pve gameplay similar to that in swtor. Playing that game has ruined me as far as the old style MMO grinding goes and I simply can't bare it anymore.

As for me being myself? I don't think I can be someone else.. You do realize that Gunnor, Ronnug, Clown, ect... are just pixel characters in a on-line video game right?

Now I understand Eunuch's beef. He's picked a side and invested a lot of time and although I'm unconcerned, I understand his disrespect for my personal choice to play Creep.
    What I don't understand is how what would be another flipflopper can jump aboard the Eunuch train and call for anyone to go play any side or ask them to be them self?

With that said, for as long as I play lotro or until turbine implements the above mentioned changes, I will be playing a creep and a creep only.. I have picked my side..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Dec 12 2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

I seem to remember that you said you'd never switch to creep Gunnor... lol

Belated welcome to the darkside.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Lathius

You need to rub it counter clockwise for it be effective! If you don't they turn blue....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!