We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chieftain Donvlad

Doesn't matter how annoying and as much of a jerk you can be to others, but you earned your rank like most of the others! Seriously Good job on getting to rank 12 Donvlad.

Congratulations Chieftain Donvlad!
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

You're certainly one of the creeps that it is most satisfying to kill, even though it often takes a small army. Congrats, Donvlad.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

congratz bud, we might not get along at all but you've worked hard for your rank like I have. And for that you have my respect.

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Big gratz on the big rank Donny.

Just like many people here, I know we haven't ever exactly gotten along with each other. But regardless you're damn good at the BA class and always good to see you on creepside so I can goldtag

I don't know what's been going on recently, but you seem to be getting nicer in game. But regardless of how you act towards me I will always respect you as a BA and person. Keep up the good work man.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Houston, Texas
    Grats on rank Don! I love your playstyle, no matter how many times you die you keep on trying to solo the freep zergs!
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Grats on rank DonnyWell deserved and earned for ya;P On to r13 BA uruk...

Gratz donV
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

North Carolina
    Grats Don!

Don't really know why freeps don't like you, because you seem like a cool guy to me, but then again, I'm not on the receiving end of your arrows, so...

Think you'll be DD's first r13 creep?

Don't sweat it Don, freeps are not supposed to like us

Big grats man! You totally deserve your rank, you have fought hard and long for it.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf

Oh no big bad dvlad r12 . Grats man I do miss having someone to argue with 24/7 about stuff that made no sense ;p. Hahah onward to 13 my friend erm ya will go with my friend
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee