We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Club Eclair - A slow-leveling roleplay adventure club.

Club Eclair is a planned new club in which players can roleplay and interact on adventures as they level their characters.

Club members are to hold their characters to about the same level - either by restricting their adventures or by using the XP disabler. We all agree to progress at about the same rate so that, when there is group content to be done, we can come together to complete it.

Club Eclair will start off (naturally enough) at 6th level - the level one leaves the introduction area. Players can play as they like - together or apart - crafting or harvesting materials or playing music or what they please - with the agreement not to advance above 6th level until everybody is ready to advance.

However, by having a group of characters at the same level, if anybody wants to do anything that requires a group, there will be other group members at the same level that can participate.

For example, in the Shire, club members could get together to run the Gift to the North. Later, at 15th level, a group of Club Eclair members can get together to explore Haudh Iarchith in the southern Barrow Downs - an elite barrow that would likely require a full fellowship at such a level.

Club Eclair ultimately will have only two rules.

(1) To respect the level cap (to keep everybody at the same level).

(2) To engage in "walk and talk" roleplaying adventure. The purpose of this group is to engage in roleplaying adventures - the type of adventures that make for good stories.

Players can have more than one character in the group. For example, I plan on having a hobbit warden (Alphred) and a hobbit minstrel (Hedgerow). When other members of the group want help for a mission I can bring along either character depending on which better suits their needs and interests.

Players do not need to always play together at a particular place and time. Players can play their characters whenever they want - respecting the level cap. The hope is that Club Eclair will draw enough people that there will be somebody to help when somebody wants help, and there will be somebody to adventure with when somebody wants company.

Players do not need to worry if they need to drop out for a while. Unlike other types of clubs, the group is not "stuck" if some member cannot make it. When the missing player returns, he or she can catch up to the new level cap and join on adventures just as before.

The Club-Eclair Channel

Communications will be through this forum (which will list the current group level cap), and through a new in-game private channel called Club-Eclair. (On Landroval, type /joinchannel Club-Eclair).

The Bounders of the Shire will remain closely associated with Club Eclair with a few Bounders being members (e.g., Alphred and Hedgerow).

The starting level cap will be Level 6 - which will allow one to do a vast majority of the quests in the starter regions. We'll see to raising it when the members are good and ready.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Aug 05 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 45 in eastern Angmar for all Shadows of Angmar end-game content (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

Sounds hard to accomplish, but really fun. I don't know about all parts of Middle-Earth. But I am 100% ready to play in the Shire and maybe even in Bree-land.
    -----------------------
    Hilly Greenfield
    Vormindin Greenfield
    Sunhill Greenfield

-------
    The Lord of The River - Hobby Event (link on forum)
    The Echoes of bygone Ages - Hobby Event (link on forum)
    ---
    Hurrah! The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

Quote Originally Posted by Vormindin View Post
    Sounds hard to accomplish, but really fun. I don't know about all parts of Middle-Earth. But I am 100% ready to play in the Shire and maybe even in Bree-land.
    I don't see anything particularly hard to accomplish.

This is a club for people who like roleplaying adventures with what might be called an enhanced state of difficulty - the type of difficulty that encourages people to work together.

I do not know how many people enjoy this type of adventure - but it should not require many to make a good club.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 45 in eastern Angmar for all Shadows of Angmar end-game content (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

Glad to see a group forming up. Have you done much XP planning past the starter areas and on toward bree?

Things start to get complicated..quickly =)

I'm just not sure I can bring myself to commit to such a character on a world I don't normally play on. I've gotta think about it, especially with all the Yule grind this year =/

Wishing you all the best!
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Glad to see a group forming up. Have you done much XP planning past the starter areas and on toward bree? Things start to get complicated..quickly =)
    I have looked at the levels up to Level 35. It does get complicated, but there seem to be some natural breaks one can take advantage of.

Everything is subject to change and mutual agreement of the participants, but I think this will work up to 25.

(1) Level 6. At this level, one can do about 70% of the quests in the starter areas - and they are a challenge. Several will require the help of friends. However, that is what Club Eclair is for. People who want to solo through the quests do not need a group. This is for people who prefer challenging fellowship adventures. Pretty much, this level should give one the sense of being a regular citizen - a member of the militia whike Club Eclair gets organized.

(2) After living as a regular citizen in one's introductory region for a while, jump the level cap to 9 to finish out the introductory areas. Now, things are getting serious.

(3) Increase the cap to level 11 and go to Bree and (I suspect) move to the Prancing Pony as the group's base of operations. Characters who have been adventuring in their different starter regions meet up for the first time. The South Bree Fields, Buckland, and the Old Forest become our new playground.

(4) Increase the cap to 12 and move to Adso's Camp for a bit. There are nine Level 17 quests there to be done. This should not take long.

(5) A big jump to Level 15. This opens up the North Bree Fields and - in particular - the Barrow Downs. My personal interest is in spending quite a bit of time in the Barrow Downs. At 15th level, the Level 20 elite barrows will almost certainly require a full fellowship - complete with boss fights. I would also like to earn "Kindred" with Bree town. One of the values of this group is being able to earn reputation when reputation is actually valuable. I think we should also move our "base camp" out of the Prancing Pony and to the Hunter's Lodge.

(6) Increase to 16th level and finish some Level 21 quests in the Barrow Downs and the Northern Bree-fields. This should not take a lot of time.

(7) Raise the cap to 20. At this level, all of the quests around the Forsaken Inn are doable. The Level 25 quests will require a full fellowship in some cases. The "base camp" can be split between Candaith's camp and the Forsaken Inn. Perhaps get a room in the basement. Perhaps explore that draft coming out from behind the bookshelf.

(8) Keep the cap at 20 and migrate over to Trestlebridge. Almost all of the quests from Trestlebridge and Aman Raith can be done. This will involve the "elite" region Nan Wathren - requiring full fellowships for some missions.

(9) Raise the cap to 22 for the Fields of Fornost quests.

(10) With the cap staying at 22, move back to the Lone Lands for the orc-and-dwarf caves and questing in the region between Weathertop and Ost Guruth.

Well, this is an idea for starting. Everything is negotiable - this is a starting point.

Couple thoughts: Remember that crafting gives XP now, so you'll need to proactive about watching that XP =), and that Festival QUEST XP now scales to character Level.

I dont know how many people will do this adventure on more than one character, but you may wish to do all of the starter regions. before moving the cap.

(Don't ask me how to explain the travel from Region A to B, as you jump back and forth)

I do like the the thought of small cap-bumps. Everything may not be 'White', but the flow seems more natural, also. I love that it appears you'll be trying some red-quests =)

Have you given thought to any of the following long-term considerations: 'Traveling to the instance before starting it' Rift (LIs or not?).

I'm more and more loving the thought of /signing up ... if only I could pick which character! Any other interested participants out there have character classes in mind?
    Last edited by Crell_1; Dec 12 2012 at 03:08 PM.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I am seeking to avoid restrictions other than those strictly necessary for the group to function - the level cap and a focus on walk-and-talk roleplaying.

If, in the Level 6 and 9 phase, a player wants to run a character through all the starter regions - that is fine. I might do so - I have not decided. Either way, as a group member, I will help others with the hard stuff.

If, at 45 cap, a player wants to run a character down to Eregion and pick a legendary item - if this is what she wants and it will make her time more enjoable - then I see no reason to say no. Maybe a set of members will organize a "gates of Moria" expedition. Or she will take care of it on her own.

I will be seeking to walk to the instance starts. However, if some other member finds it boring then we can agree to "meet her just inside the door" and she can enter the instance remotely.

I do not want to push things on players they do not enjoy - though I do want a group that is dedicated to challenging roleplay-adventure - the type that makes for great stories. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. . . .&
    Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, . . . Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Dec 12 2012 at 05:41 PM.

I love that it appears you'll be trying some red-quests =)

Actually, I want to make most quests orange or red.

On-level quests are designed to be soloable and pretty easy. There's no need for a companion. With a companion, they are too easy to be adventuresome.

This method turns all of middle earth into a zone fit for group play - fit for adventuring with friends, new and old.

It's great for couples. In fact, most who have expressed an interest play with a partner.

And slow-leveling like this certainly has advantages over repeating the same six end-game quests over and over and over again. For Club Eclair, each bump in the cap brings into play a new set of challenging fellowship quests.

However, my testing has shown that a well-equipped character can solo almost all red and orange quests. The person likes to go it alone, but who wants same-level companionship where it is truly necessary, will find a place in Club Eclair.

What will happen to the characters that are behind in level? I am curious how you plan to manage the level cap progression. You can wait for everyone to level (in which case the slowest leveller will dictate the progress of the kin), or you can have a monthly/weekly requirement. If the later is the case, what happens to those that fall behind?

I applaud this effort (I might even want to join in); I've been in something similar in a WoW RP and it was the most immersive and fantastic RP i've had in a long time, so this makes me excited.

-Rusto

Quote Originally Posted by Mutters View Post
    What will happen to the characters that are behind in level? I am curious how you plan to manage the level cap progression.
    Like any group starting off on a long journey, some will need to agree to go slower than the like, and others will need to agree to push on more quickly then they would like.

Such travellers will may set a few objectives and set expectations along the way.

"We'll be stopping here at Adso's Camp ((at Level 12)) for a bit. We should be able to finish what we need here by the end of the week so be ready to move on come Saturday. Sound good?"

Or

"There's a lot that needs doing here. Expect we'll be staying put ((at Level 15)) for a while."

Or

"We're agreed, then. We'll be moving to the Lone Lands ((and Level 20)) this Saturday. You have the rest of the week and this weekend to wrap up."

My mind's eye pictures a subset of Club Eclair members - named by a hobbit, of course - walking into the Bree Travel Lodge . . . Um . . . I mean Hunters Lodge . . . Dropping our packs on the floor . . . Then the Dwarf says, "I plan on leaving for the Barrow Downs early so as to be there at first light. Anybody able to come with me?" The young man says, "Not me. i'm taking the day off - seeing the town. Adso's Camp was a bit too . . . rustic . . . for my tastes." ((has to go to work)) while the Hobbit Says, "I'll go. I've never seen a real live dead person before."
    Last edited by Tiempko; Dec 13 2012 at 02:22 PM.

How about play time? How often/which days we will get together to play? It is more like RP quest raid, that will take a lot of time.

It is great, that I don't need to have same quest. For example, if I miss one of such gathering, i can join next time without any problems.

Are there already 100% that with next patch we will get XP disable?
    -----------------------
    Hilly Greenfield
    Vormindin Greenfield
    Sunhill Greenfield

-------
    ---
    Hurrah! The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

Quote Originally Posted by Vormindin View Post
    How about play time? How often/which days we will get together to play? It is more like RP quest raid, that will take a lot of time.

It is great, that I don't need to have same quest. For example, if I miss one of such gathering, i can join next time without any problems.

Are there already 100% that with next patch we will get XP disable?
    Well, we are 99.8% that the next patch will get an XP disabler.

It's a pocket item (equip to stop XP, unequip to start XP up again), costing 495 Turbine Points - bind on equip. Developers have said that it will be in the next update . . . and I believe them. And I know of no serious objections or problems being presented on Bullroarer, where I have tested it and participated in discussions.

As for play time . . .

With the XP Disabler, people play when they want - making whatever arrangements they can make with other members of the group. Play often, or not.

For example, I am starting Alphred out on Tuesday, Dec. 18th. I want to roleplay him as a lone hobbit for a while, finding his way in the world. I figure by Saturday, I'll be ready to tackle "A Gift to the North". It's a Level 11 small fellowship quest, but I'm seeking to tackle it at Level 6. I'll need a couple of volunteers. So, I announce to Club Eclair - "Could use a couple of people helping me with A Gift to the North. Figure, Saturday 8:00 PM." If I can't find any volunteers for Saturday evening, maybe we'll arrange something for Sunday morning, or some time Monday.

But let's say I get my two volunteers. However, there's somebody who wants to do this quest but can't make it on Saturday evening, or can play Saturday but we filled the group. Well, we'll plan a second running at a different time. Maybe just hours apart (7:00 and 8:00) with two players repeating tthe mission to give everybody a chance. Maybe it will be three entirely different people running it on Monday. One of those others might be a second character for one of the players - a person can have more than one character in Club Eclair.

Gad, them vile dwarfs got themselves a second troll!

Those people using the XP disabler can help any number of people through these missions and still respect the group cap.

This is what I plan to do.

The thing is, with Club Eclair, there'll always be a group of people at the same level as you are to call upon for help when you are wanting to do something with other people. We start at Level 6 and spend some time being just regular folk. Then, when we are bored with Level 6, we raise the group cap to Level 9 and have fun at that level for a while - opening up whole new areas of adventure.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Dec 13 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Ok, I am in (will buy XP disabler straight after the patch).

I will also start on Tuesday, and will stop on level 6, on The Gift of The North.

Hope to see You soon!

Best regards,
    Hilly
    -----------------------
    Hilly Greenfield
    Vormindin Greenfield
    Sunhill Greenfield

-------
    ---

An in-game user channel has been set up for this club.

To join the channel type /joinchannel Club-Eclair
    To leave it, type /leavechannel Club-Eclair

To get a list of current channels type /listchannels

Also, there is a forum at the Bounders of the Shire website (http://boundersoftheshire.guildportal.com) in the Beyonding and Alliancing section for discussing Club Eclair as well.

I'm going on an adventure

Club Eclair officially begins.

The current level cap is 6.

We will probably stay here for a while. (You can use the new XP Disabler to adventure without faining levels.)

(1) There is a lot that a Level 6 character can do - about 3/4 of each introductory region - particularly if one has friends.

(2) It will give us time to know our characters as regular people before getting swept up in adventure.

(3) It will give people interested in the club time to find out about it and to join us at the beginning. (We have a lot of hobbits. Few to none of anything else.)

(4) Some people want to create multiple characters.

(5) Some people want to run their characters through multiple introductory zones.

NOTE: If you want to run multiple characters through multiple introductory zones, you will need to hurry. We will not be here forever.

There is a chat channel set up in the game for those who want to join or monitor events happening in Club Eclair (/joinchannel Club-Eclair)

There is a thread in the Bounder forums for discussing events -

http://boundersoftheshire.guildportal.com

In the Beyonding and Alliancing forums.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Dec 17 2012 at 08:35 AM.

We had an unexpected good start to Club Eclair yesterday.

We ended with 12 people - 10 hobbits and 2 dwarfs - gathered around the table at the Bird and Baby in Michel Delving.

We spent the day adventuring - sometimes alone, sometimes in small groups - crafting and completing quests about Michel Delving, talking among ourselves as we happened to meet - ending at dusk with a gathering at the Bird and Baby to share a drink and visit.

But the wolfs and the shrews were fierce. Three shrews ganged up on Alphred and nearly did him in.

We're locked at 5th and 6th level. As we move further into the Shire, we will encounter challenges that will require that we team up more and more. And when we have done all that 6th level characters can do, we will boost our cap to 9th level and open up a new set of adventures.

Tonight, I am expecting we will meet up at the Green Hill Music Society concert.

Alphred sucks a layer of foam off of his ale and peers through the window, through rain so thick he can't see the next house.

"Best resign yourself to staying put, Mr. Troute," said Carlo Blaygrove as he began wiping down another mug. "No fool or Took would be caught outside in a storm like this."

"I suppose that means no concert," Alphred answered, peering up for a hint of blue sky.

"No, I'm pretty sure there isn't. Falibrand isn't going to leave Addernotch 'till the weather breaks. And if that doesn't give him time to set his band proper - he'd rather cancel then put on a bad show."

"Rats," Alphred mutters. He sets his mug on the nearest table, folds his harms onto the window sill, and sets his chin upon them. "I was so looking for a concert."

"Come back after the first of the year, Mr. Troute. He'll be back."

"It seems to be letting up," said Alphred.

A flash and a crack of lightning roared around the inn.

"I wouldn't say so, Mr. Troute. Relax. You're room's paid up and we're well provisioned. There's always tomorrow."

Thumbs up

I just noticed this thread today -- I think this is great and I will definitely join soon. I don't have any characters on Landroval, but I will create one for this purpose and get the XP disabler. I don't get a chance to play as often as I like, but it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem keeping up with the group. If there is any particular class that seems to be needed more than others, please let me know.

Thanks for organizing this endeavor!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasdun View Post
    I just noticed this thread today -- I think this is great and I will definitely join soon. I don't have any characters on Landroval, but I will create one for this purpose and get the XP disabler. I don't get a chance to play as often as I like, but it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem keeping up with the group. If there is any particular class that seems to be needed more than others, please let me know.

Thanks for organizing this endeavor!
    Our rule is to play what you enjoy - we will fit it in.

However, given that sone people enjoy a character whose skills are not redundant, I add the following:

We have a plethora of hobbits - so the hobbit classes are covered. Warden, Minstrel, Hunter, Burglar, Guardian.

Burglars and Guardians may be rare - I remember one of each - but I have not met everybody.

We have two dwarfs - a champion and a runekeeper.

There has been talk of others, but I have not seen them.

Club Eclair has no fixed and firm membership. Club Eclair needs no fixed and firm membership.

You should not have trouble "keeping up". We are not rushing to level cap. Our goal is to eek out fun at a level as if it were the level cap - currently level 6. Once we have eeked as much as we can, we raise the level cap (to 8 or 9) and start another round of eeking.

I've got a Human Captain I made today that I will move to the Shire to join up. Name is Brodarik and he is lvl 4 currently. I will get the disabler tomorrow and get him moved and stopped at lvl 6.

Looking forward to joining you all.

This weekend the club's focus will be around Needlehole, in the Shire.

We are about to learn that the evil dwarfs have captured a bunch of trolls and are holding them at scattered camps. When we learn about a camp, we will send people in - in teams of three (it is a small fellowship instance) - to attack the camp and slay the troll.

It is a level 10 instance, and we are Level 6, so it will be a challenge. Some of our raids may fail, forcing a retreat and regrouping to try again. There will be scattered battles throught the weekend, I believe, but mostly Saturday afternoon and evening.

Note: these are role-playing adventures.

Level 6 maximum.

If you want to join us, you can talk to us on User Channel Club-Eclair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post
    Club Eclair is a planned new club in which players can roleplay and interact on adventures as they level their characters intended for the release of the XP Disabler - which will come with the next update.

Club members are to hold their characters to about the same level - either by restricting their adventures or by using the XP disabler. We all agree to progress at about the same rate so that, when there is group content to be done, we can come together to complete it.

Club Eclair will start off (naturally enough) at 6th level - the level one leaves the introduction area. Players can play as they like - together or apart - crafting or harvesting materials or playing music or what they please - with the agreement not to advance above 6th level until everybody is ready to advance.

However, by having a group of characters at the same level, if anybody wants to do anything that requires a group, there will be other group members at the same level that can participate.

For example, in the Shire, club members could get together to run the Gift to the North. Later, at 15th level, a group of Club Eclair members can get together to explore Haudh Iarchith in the southern Barrow Downs - an elite barrow that would likely require a full fellowship at such a level.

Club Eclair ultimately will have only two rules.

(1) To respect the level cap (to keep everybody at the same level).

(2) To engage in "walk and talk" roleplaying adventure. The purpose of this group is to engage in roleplaying adventures - the type of adventures that make for good stories.

Players can have more than one character in the group. For example, I plan on having a hobbit warden (Alphred) and a hobbit minstrel (Hedgerow). When other members of the group want help for a mission I can bring along either character depending on which better suits their needs and interests.

Players do not need to always play together at a particular place and time. Players can play their characters whenever they want - respecting the level cap. The hope is that Club Eclair will draw enough people that there will be somebody to help when somebody wants help, and there will be somebody to adventure with when somebody wants company.

Players do not need to worry if they need to drop out for a while. Unlike other types of clubs, the group is not "stuck" if some member cannot make it. When the missing player returns, he or she can catch up to the new level cap and join on adventures just as before.

The Club-Eclair Channel

Communications will be through this forum (which will list the current group level cap), and through a new in-game private channel called Club-Eclair. (On Landroval, type /joinchannel Club-Eclair).

The Bounders of the Shire will remain closely associated with Club Eclair with a few Bounders being members (e.g., Alphred and Hedgerow).

The starting level cap will be Level 6 - which will allow one to do a vast majority of the quests in the starter regions. We'll see to raising it when the members are good and ready.
    Consider me interested! How might I go about joining Club Eclair? Also, are there any classes you are short on at the moment?

Couple thoughts: Remember that crafting gives XP now, so you'll need to proactive about watching that XP =), and that Festival QUEST XP now scales to character Level.

I dont know how many people will do this adventure on more than one character, but you may wish to do all of the starter regions. before moving the cap.

(Don't ask me how to explain the travel from Region A to B, as you jump back and forth)

I do like the the thought of small cap-bumps. Everything may not be 'White', but the flow seems more natural, also. I love that it appears you'll be trying some red-quests =)

Have you given thought to any of the following long-term considerations: 'Traveling to the instance before starting it' Rift (LIs or not?).

I'm more and more loving the thought of /signing up ... if only I could pick which character! Any other interested participants out there have character classes in mind?
    Would love to have a fellow Riddermark player along for the ride Crell!
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by RLhunterman View Post
    Consider me interested! How might I go about joining Club Eclair? Also, are there any classes you are short on at the moment?
    You join by

(a) Creating a character or using an existing character - no higher than Level 6.
    (b) Purchasing and equipping an XP disabler so as to stay at Level 6
    (c) Joining the user channel Club-Eclair by typing "/joinchannel club-eclair".
    (d) Saying hello.

Note that this is a adventure-roleplaying group. Which means we do the quests in the game, but we do them in a walk-and-talk role-playing style rather than shoot-loot-and-scoot raid style.

Hunters and minstrels are common. Others are rare. I have not seen a lore master yet - or an elf. But we are strong advocates of play what you like. We will fit you in somehow.

Iffen you have a character higher than Level 6 . . . well . . . we'll get to the appropriate level some-day. That is the intent. We will be raising our level cap every now and then.
    Last edited by Tiempko; Dec 23 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post
    You join by

(a) Creating a character or using an existing character - no higher than Level 6.
    (b) Purchasing and equipping an XP disabler so as to stay at Level 6
    (c) Joining the user channel Club-Eclair by typing "/joinchannel club-eclair".
    (d) Saying hello.

Note that this is a adventure-roleplaying group. Which means we do the quests in the game, but we do them in a walk-and-talk role-playing style rather than shoot-loot-and-scoot raid style.

Hunters and minstrels are common. Others are rare. I have not seen a lore master yet - or an elf. But we are strong advocates of play what you like. We will fit you in somehow.

Iffen you have a character higher than Level 6 . . . well . . . we'll get to the appropriate level some-day. That is the intent. We will be raising our level cap every now and then.
    Sounds simple enough.

I'll probably end up using the character below -V-V-V-V-

I'll see you out there!
    Igluk ~ Warg
    Nadhuil ~ 85 Hunter
    Dollas ~ 85 Rune-Keeper

Been enjoying the disabler and doing everything at level 6. My character is Sagion (man captain) - I enjoyed meeting some of you over the weekend. Sorry for my lack of RP skills -- that part is new for me and not so easy. You guys are excellent RPers, though! It was a lot of fun.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast