We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Esquires of the Riddermark are recruiting

They are proud and wilful, but they are true-hearted, generous in thought and deed; bold but not cruel; wise but unlearned, writing no books but singing many songs, after the manner of the children of Men before the Dark Years...

Our History: In TA 3016, Edelred of Edelwine signed a decree disbanding the House of Edelwine and instead creating the Esquires of the Riddermark, appointing Eardhelm, Son of Aserid of Rohan, as his successor. There, the two formed two distinct sections to the Esquires of the Riddermark: the Eored of War, led by Edelred of Edelwine, and the Esquire Council, headed by Eardhelm Son of Aserid of Rohan.

The Eored was meant to be the military, protective militia that would prepare all remaining Rohirrim to act as one and hone their tactics, while the Esquire Council was primarily a legislative and adminsitrative body meant to hear matters brought forth by the remaining Rohirrim. Far from home, the Rohirrim needed a strong leadership to guide and organize them for the long journey home.

As of TA 3016, the two continued to prepare for the long journey home.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Who We Are: Hear ye, hear ye! Heed the call, brothers and sisters of Rohan; Esquires of the Riddermark seek Rohirrim who have strayed far and wide from their home to band together and serve the cause of our Homeland; to show their loyalty to the King of Rohan and join the fight to return home and reclaim Rohan from the forces of Darkness that have risen upon it. We offer a home for Rohirrim traveling from the lush fields and and grassy paths of Rohan, a place where tales of the Horse-Lords flow proudly from the tongues of men and women whose pride in Rohan can be heard from their lips and seen in their armors. We fight to return Home, we fight for our King, we fight for our Kind...

What We Offer: We are a heavy RP kin on the Laurelin server. We have members from both the US and other countries. Currently we are recruiting heavily and looking for new members willing to participate in our ever-growing RP's and missions. Any player with ties to Rohan or an interest in Rohan-RP is welcomed into our kin. Along with knowledgeable kin members, we also offer the following perks:

• High level crafters to help provide items as you level.
    • A detailed website: http://emoodie.net/Edelwine/Web/Main/
    • A forum site loaded with extremely helpful guides, thought-provoking discussions, and a platform for all our members to be heard upon. http://emoodie.net/Edelwine/Web/Forum/index.php
    • Players always around for RP help and assistance.
    • Several Provost groups to chose from to involve your member in.
    • An exciting Shieldmaiden group for female characters.
    • Kinship uniforms provided free of charge to all new recruits.
    • A growing group of allies to join for RP activities.
    • Assistance with leveling your character.
    • And much, much more as we continue to grow!

How To Join: Joining is easy! Send in-game mail or a PM to: Edelred, Eardhelm, Awiergan, Lillika, or Nirieleth to join. Many of our members will be in and around Bree in the coming weeks to make our name known and RP with folks in the Pony and around town. Feel free to RP and interact with us! We would love to have you in the Kinship and on our side fighting for our return to Rohan and far beyond the journey home.

Last edited by Lillika; Dec 18 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Bumpbump.

Gathering more members! We welcome everyone into the Kin and love the new influx of members. Feel free to contact any of us and we'll set you up well.

We're doing well in gathering new members! All are welcome and even at a low level, we have people willing to help you level!

((Are you guys doing any endgame and raid content?))

Not currently, no. We are working on leveling all of our Kin members and then perhaps in the future we may have groups fit for this.

On a side note, this new influx of kin members is amazing! If you are interested in the Kin, don't hesitate to contact us! We are still open and ready to make you a proud member of the Esquires.

I would love to find out if I fit in to the Esquires. I did see a post in the Lorebook or somewhere that said your kin was looking for PST players.

I live in the Pacific time zone and I really would like to find a kin that has at least a few folks to hang around with. As a new RP player I will need some guidance and of course help leveling up my characters. Right now I've got a Warden from Rohan at lvl 20. I will unfortunately not be able to play as much as I used to. Eventually I would like to have several classes of characters.

I had an email discussion with the Kin leader but haven't received a response as to whether I'm approved or declined. Have an email; Lorethiel at gmail.com but you can also let me know the answer via forum message..

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_to_the_Wheek View Post

I had an email discussion with the Kin leader but haven't received a response as to whether I'm approved or declined. Have an email; Lorethiel at gmail.com but you can also let me know the answer via forum message..
    I have seen a few of them hanging around the area of the Prancing Pony when i have logged in my man character so you might do well to see if you can find them in game there.

Hope that helps.

Bump!

Hi all. We are still recruiting! I have to say, all the new members we've been able to bring in is amazing. If any of you read this - I'm so happy to have you in the kin. Since starting this threat a lot of our members have leveled up and now we are at the point where we're all able to help anyone level and also provide with items from all our crafting people!

Remember, just contact one of us by mail or tell and we'll be thrilled to speak with you.

---

To the above posters - yes, some of us do live in some odd time zones. If you're having trouble finding one of us, just leave me a mail in-game and I'll get back to you as soon as I log on. I try to do so at least once or twice a day to check my main in-game. I wouldn't want anyone to not get a chance to join our kin just because you aren't able to find one of us online at the time.

I'm so sorry you had trouble and I really hope you were able to find someone!