We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: minor meltdown

minor meltdown

noob helixion posts such a tirade that can only be accounted as a meltdown in an mmo GAME...lol...i guess he just doesn't get that people play for enjoyment and who really cares what happens moors. LOL what a noob...get a life already.

Not, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by joeverlasting View Post
    noob helixion posts such a tirade that can only be accounted as a meltdown in an mmo GAME...lol...i guess he just doesn't get that people play for enjoyment and who really cares what happens moors. LOL what a noob...get a life already.
    Aww man, I missed this? I hope I had something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by joeverlasting View Post
    joeverlasting, what is the point of making a forum thread about yourself?
    Creeps: Rank 11 Warleader | Rank 9 Reaver | Rank 7 Warg
    Freeps: Rank 9 Champion, Rank 5 Guardian

What? I don't even...

meh...whats the point in making a thread about someone else?

Bigslick

Hmmmm, I don't know if this is about me telling people in OOC what I got in a tell from someone the other day, but I assure you I wasn't calling you anything at all Always been your friend Helix
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

nah...i was just making fun of myself cause i was being stupid. i was raging in ooc at 2boxers cause ppl weren't playing the way I wanted them to play...2boxing has become the mainstay for a number of players when it use to be more rare. its pretty much a strategy now. i really dont have anything against any player i mentioned in my ooc rant. i was just pushing buttons THRU the 2 boxing and see what happenned. and it did.

i was raging a bit and being stupid. the only way freeps have much of a chance with good action going is to group and i have lead and open up raids much more than i used to. i am not a great raid leader, especially large groups. it does not help that i don't deny anyone to join cause there are a lot of greenies out, but i know some of them are 2boxing and/or just leeching reknown.

pls, (all i can do is ask), to anyone reading this, dont group with me if u are 2boxing(includes vent) or just riding along to leech reknown. just learning to lead a raid/group and i would prefer it to be a friendly/fun group and prefer not to boot from group.

again, i had a meltdown, but i for one thought it was kinda funny .

I bet two-boxing was used to counter the grima style mobile hide-and-zerg with a raid method. Don't be surprised, vent and TS have been the source of information for years. Nothing new here
    I wonder if Charge was on, he usually gets the two-boxing treatment.
    Last edited by vhamster; Dec 13 2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Grish is a noob
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Is two boxing in PvmP the same thing as in PvE? (2 accounts played at the same time by the same person)
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    Is two boxing in PvmP the same thing as in PvE? (2 accounts played at the same time by the same person)
    Yes, in PvMP its typically done to either:
    spy on the opposing side's chat channels to get a leg up on their movements/targets/strats
    troll people on the opposing side
    communicate with people on the opposing side to organize anything from ganks to 1v1 matchups
    Farm yourself for 'free' infamy/renown and comms.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

I had finals this week, wasn't me. I dont think anyway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000011bf8a/signature.png]Grishgashr[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Smalls0317 View Post
    I had finals this week, wasn't me. I dont think anyway.
    You two box? HOW DARE YOU!
    ps, log in sometime stranger.

Come kill my greeny defiler on E Charge!
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I kill him, no worries ^,^
    Ukitake! Off peak! [url]http://offpeak.webs.com/[/url]

How do you manage to get so much into your sig? I had to forgo some of my old sig info. I'm jelly!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Yes, in PvMP its typically done to either:
    spy on the opposing side's chat channels to get a leg up on their movements/targets/strats
    troll people on the opposing side
    communicate with people on the opposing side to organize anything from ganks to 1v1 matchups
    Farm yourself for 'free' infamy/renown and comms.
    Wow, I can see why people don't like it. Thanks for answering!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    How do you manage to get so much into your sig? I had to forgo some of my old sig info. I'm jelly!
    I had to really work at it, it wasn't easy, took a lot of trial and error. I haven't touched it in a year or so, with the way the forums have been acting up, I'm scared to experiment.

I had to really work at it, it wasn't easy, took a lot of trial and error. I haven't touched it in a year or so, with the way the forums have been acting up, I'm scared to experiment.
    I think they changed something. I use to have 2 lines in 2 different colors and now I can only have 1 line in my sig.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]