We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tactic: Relentless Attack Buff

I'm wondering what the highest Relentless attack buff in the game is right now?

I'm currently at 1742 with my 2nd age 85, does anyone have higher?

No star lite crystals? If I only could grab a tarnished symbol...I'd be able to let you know what that looks like with two riddermark crystals on it if you'd be kind enough to send me a symbol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000169bc0/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

+1806 Crit Rating with an 85 Second Age and 3 star-lit crystals.

The Rank 9 legacy adds +776 the Relentless Attack buff.
    [b][color=forestgreen]~Landroval~[/color][/b]
    [b][size=1][color=green]Raigar - 100 Captain[/color] | [color=green]Raigorn - 100 Hunter[/color][/b]
    [i][color=green]Captains of the West - Leader[/color][/i]
    [color=red]Founder[/color] | [color=red]Lifetime Member[/color] | [color=red]Raider[/color] | [color=red]Roleplayer[/color][/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Sully10x View Post
    I'm wondering what the highest Relentless attack buff in the game is right now?

I'm currently at 1742 with my 2nd age 85, does anyone have higher?
    Somethings seems wrong there, 1742 is 3rd age with +712 which is what I'm using atm on my buffstick.

2nd age gets you +752

star crystals add +8 for each crystal so +24 for all 3

matches above poster with 752 + 24 = 776

My lvl 85 2nd age does 1782. No crystals added. I might add that it is usually higher than most other cappy's I see runing around, but for the little bit extra don't fret if you do not get a symbol just to make a buff stick.