We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please let me get inside

of your dead carcass.

or let me wear your face.

perhaps i could put some hooks on a chain and drag your severed heads around the moors.

happy fights my freeples.

ill come for you all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

All I have to say is Pick A Side, you flip floppin bunch of pantywaist. I can't figure out who to hate..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    All I have to say is Pick A Side, you flip floppin bunch of pantywaist. I can't figure out who to hate..
    You can hate me Gunnor! :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipOfLanterns View Post
    of your dead carcass.

or let me wear your face.

perhaps i could put some hooks on a chain and drag your severed heads around the moors.

happy fights my freeples.

ill come for you all.

You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post

And you're just old.

If you wanted to see suck I could follow you around for a night in the moores with fraps running. Once you see that you look and play like tinkerbell with a bow you can swallow my pride. A little info, half the time I'm murdering your poorly played huntress I'm doing it on a trac pad, on a MacBook, on low graphics, where my hotdog fingers can barely hit the keys.

So, next time you run that beautiful mouth of yours do me a favor and let me unzip my pants for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Once you see that you look and play like tinkerbell with a bow you can swallow my pride. A little info, half the time I'm murdering your poorly played huntress I'm doing it on a trac pad, on a MacBook, on low graphics, where my hotdog fingers can barely hit the keys.

So, next time you run that beautiful mouth of yours do me a favor and let me unzip my pants for you.
    Oh, what beautiful imagery!
    [URL=http://s724.photobucket.com/user/parisSS_photo/media/download_zps1be19c39.jpg.html][IMG]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/parisSS_photo/download_zps1be19c39.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I think Ernln-1 is turned on.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Cass, I hear the factions on creepside are fragmenting. Specifically, amongst individuals who often criticize freepside for not being unified. This is excellent news. My last final is Thursday around noon. Then prepare yourself for four weeks of mayhem. I'm hitting 13 on Vic and 10 on Wanda, and I'm bringing Tarvin, Aris, and others to rank with me while we got some free time. I suggest a lot of lube.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Cass, I hear the factions on creepside are fragmenting. Specifically, amongst individuals who often criticize freepside for not being unified. This is excellent news. My last final is Thursday around noon. Then prepare yourself for four weeks of mayhem. I'm hitting 13 on Vic and 10 on Wanda, and I'm bringing Tarvin, Aris, and others to rank with me while we got some free time. I suggest a lot of lube.
    Might come back then if DoG is making his raids again
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

If you wanted to see suck I could follow you around for a night in the moores with fraps running. Once you see that you look and play like tinkerbell with a bow you can swallow my pride. A little info, half the time I'm murdering your poorly played huntress I'm doing it on a trac pad, on a MacBook, on low graphics, where my hotdog fingers can barely hit the keys.

Lol, you must be confusing me with Lindros.

You talk a good game son, but your prose is weak and your playstyle weaker. It's kinda funny how big your mouth has grown post RoR, yet even with all the OP love reavs have been given, you're still just a middling player at best, Mac play notwithstanding.

Pre-RoR, aside from having no ballz, the most noteworthy things about you were the 3 moves you always used when I saw you solo: pre-charge brand pop, Dying Rage, and of course, releasing after you were dead.

Post-RoR, though you are still short a pair, we haven't had the good fortune of seeing each other solo, but i've definately felt the love being the first person you target when it's group on group. At least you seem to be astute enough to recognize the danger and go for me first. Wouldn't want me to emasculate you even further in front of all our peeps.

Two more things.

1) Yes, my mouth is indeed beautiful.

2) Everybody knows reavs wear stretchy pants because they're not intelligent enough to master the mechanics of a zipper.

I'm glad we had this little chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Cass, I hear the factions on creepside are fragmenting. Specifically, amongst individuals who often criticize freepside for not being unified. This is excellent news. My last final is Thursday around noon. Then prepare yourself for four weeks of mayhem. I'm hitting 13 on Vic and 10 on Wanda, and I'm bringing Tarvin, Aris, and others to rank with me
    while we got some free time. I suggest a lot of lube.

The only thing youll be hearing are the drums of the white hang growing stronger every day, oh yes ill bring my lube, we all know i love a great gang bang... Bring your best, we shall keep adding to ouR blender daily. I expect a lot of great fights.

Althor - Just stop it, you talk of BRANDS. YOU OWN THE LOTRO STORE KID! I dont think ive EVER got a chance solo with you and my voice has always been strong, in ROR, MORIA and eve SOA if you remember that...

I love targeting you because every time i kill you i put another small DILL DOE pin in the doll i made of you.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE TURNED ON.

wow

you have so much talk, and yet ive seen you in the moors actually doing something twice since RoR. Speaking in ooc while hiding in grams doesnt count

Althor -

every time.... i put another small DILL DOE.....in

I don't care what you do when you're all alone.

It's what we do when we're together that counts.

I know you enjoyed us touching each other deeply yesterday, and fervently await our next coupling.

Don't worry, it's coming...........

Come hither. Don't force me to use Force Opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Come hither. Don't force me to use Force Opening.
    You pig, whats next? Thrust and Overwhelm? Atleast its not a Brutal Assault...
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    You pig, whats next? Thrust and Overwhelm? Atleast its not a Brutal Assault...
    Would only be a brutal assault if he didn't like it

pick up that penny althorr so i can thrash your insides

pick up that penny althorr so i can thrash your insides

You don't seem to understand the dynamics of our relationship darling.

I give. You receive.

Forever and ever, Amon-Ra.

LOL, even tho I think Cass has got more zergish by grouping with zerglings, I'll always love him, and his caulk.
    Guess who ? Founder and co-creator: http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/