We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

wtb Secret Santa 2012

wtb: someone willing to take over the Secret Santa.

There has been a lot of negativity on the forum (surprise!), but it doesn't need to be like this, especially during the holiday season, AND the week The Hobbit movie comes out no less!

I don't play freepside anymore, and haven't been on much on creepside due to rl requirements, but I thought it'd be worthwhile to request that someone else run a Secret Santa for the server this year! Here is the link to last year's thread, it was a lot of fun and brought people together. Hopefully it provides a decent model for how to set it up and see it through .

----> http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...w-Secret-Santa! <----

Bring some cheer to this server, someone(s) volunteer to run this for 2012! <3

I'll volunteer to run Secret Santa this year. The server definitely could use an influx of positivity. I'll make another thread. Doomsie, I welcome any suggestions you may have to offer.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]