We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB Drakkarmyst

WTB Drakkarmyst

I'm not a man of many words so gonna make this short and sweet.

Drak,,I dunno if you still drop into the forums to see what BS is happening but I can't think of any other way to contact you so this is the only whay I can think of that I might be able to get in touch?

You and a few others know what went down between us and I can't say anything more than 'sorry bro' - I was wrong and you were right. I thought I could change him and thought we could handle it in kin but we couldn't. I said and did some really nasty stuff to you and probably have said some pretty nasty stuff since as well. Once again, sorry.

I had heard you'd gone off to Sth America to do some work and what not and maybe that's why you haven't been on since we went at it. But basically you haven't been on since we went at it so i'm figuring that may have something to do with it. Maybe you've moved on from the game by now? Maybe you went to another server? Maybe you plan on coming back? Whatever the case may be, I miss ya bro and would like to talk.

We were freakin top buds man,,,besties as far as playing the game went. If Drak was there, so was Zub and vise versa.

Anyways,,,that's all I can say until we get the chance to have a chat and see if we can resolve our differences.

Hope you;re well bro,

Zub

Yeah drakk i really want to see you back, i still have no beef w/ anyone tbh.. but i really do miss playin in the moors w/ you and everything i hope you do comeback

~ your buddy altaiir :3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000105e15/signature.png]Aurshi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    I'm not a man of many words so gonna make this short and sweet.
    haha right

but yeah, drakk come back, and sorry for pulling the chieftans in TA that one time. you seemed pretty mad about it later lol
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyWiggy View Post
    Oh and one more thing. Drak, as much as I would love to see you back, maybe you don't really want to until Sno and Co. here finally give up on it all.

Zub
    —————————— ———
    | Sno and Co. Must Go! |
    —————————— ———
    |o/

^I made a flag for you, Zub. ;D
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Last edited by Thaelon; Dec 11 2012 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    ———†———⠔———⠀”—
    | Sno and Co. Must Go! |
    ———†———⠔———⠀”—
    |o/

^I made a flag for you, Zub. ;D
    Lmao. I really don't want Sno to go. He actually left a while ago. As I've been saying to him and what he can't seem to comprehend, he's playing a totally different game to the rest of us. In all honesty I just want him back here but due to nearly every bridge on the way back here now blazing in an inferno I think it's gonna be a bit of a hard task for him.

And Sno, a real man wouldn't come on here with a pseudonym to try to troll me. I could here u giggling with the EDA from here when u wrote that, probably thinking i'd be sat here wondering who it was. U forget so much bro.

Peace.

Zub

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Not to sit around and have some sad morale and ethical position on whether or not you can farm freavers.
    I'm rather proud of my "sad morale and ethical position."

and hi, Thal ;P

EDIT: @Zub: When I say Sno, I mean the new Sno. The new Sno ate the old, awesome one.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Ouch, that's why drak hasn't been on! Wow zub, you jerk!.

Nah, It would be probably better if he didnt come to this server, as sno stated a while ago in a chat, this server isnt fun anymore!

Thal, you would make people quit, you even said it yourself lol, so full of yourself man, and ya ya you shouldnt be talking bs will probably show up, I careless.

Zub, really for most people to admit they were wrong is hard, and actually to do this, i respect you even more, + rep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

+rep to zubbie

owning up to his mistakes while the EDA is just trying to put him down
    Alohire 85 Rk R7 - Elowir 75 Warden - Alowir 75 captain
    Rilowe R8 warg - Anorel R6 Spider

If Drak comes back to this server and game, and I really really hope he does. He is not going to care for all this serverside BS. He will join the EDA because he is not a baby about this game and plays for fun and to win. Not to sit around and have some sad morale and ethical position on whether or not you can farm freavers.

Your behaviour is what led to Drak not being around. I am glad I was playing at the time all the arguing went down. I don't know how I would have reacted to it all - but I tell you what, regardless of which person's side I would have taken or not taken, I certainly wouldn't have chased any player off the game itself. Especially not a friend.

If Drak comes back. And again, I hope he does. I don't see him wasting time by jumping into Ceaseless so he can put up with the BS that will come with such a line up of "drama-free" officers.
    First thing, I don't care which kin he comes back to, that was never even a thought for me. Secondly, as u are fully aware the whole fight between Drak and I came about from him calling out Belv in glff and Creep OOC for stat glitching and I was filthy over that particular act, wrongfully so, couldn't see the forest from the trees cause of my morals. But Thal, u are fricken delusional if u think Drak will farm and whatever else it is you do in your lonely little hole u crawl out of from time to time. Thirdly, u my friend are a knob.

Zub

Drakk be makin movies in South America mannnn! All that needs to happen is for Drakk to come back and the aussieholes can come together and destroy all the creeps again like in the good ol days! And idk who said it but I don't think Drakk would join your kin zubby too many guys from explorers of middle earth..if I'm remembering correctly he wasn't a fan of them..man I miss Drakk THOSE WERE THE DAYS ZUB..loved playing the game when we were all buds :/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

If Drak comes back to this server and game, and I really really hope he does. He is not going to care for all this serverside BS. He will join the EDA because he is not a baby about this game and plays for fun and to win. Not to sit around and have some sad morale and ethical position on whether or not you can farm freavers.

Your behaviour is what led to Drak not being around. I am glad I was playing at the time all the arguing went down. I don't know how I would have reacted to it all - but I tell you what, regardless of which person's side I would have taken or not taken, I certainly wouldn't have chased any player off the game itself. Especially not a friend.

If Drak comes back. And again, I hope he does. I don't see him wasting time by jumping into Ceaseless so he can put up with the BS that will come with such a line up of "drama-free" officers.
    Sit around eh?

I guess farming takes more movement then I thought. :P

(Seriously though Thal, I could care less if you farm now, but you need to stop posting on the forums. I haven't ever seen you act very rude to me at least, but your posts make you sound like a jerk on most of your replies now days. :\ )
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Last edited by Thaelon; Dec 11 2012 at 04:30 AM.

Wow Thal, so now you've got nothing se you can say about me and my actions in gameyou have to go and take or to a personal level. Hats off to you. Like I said before, knob. The hole I was talking about was wherever it is u stand for hours on end farming yourself. Got to say though, for someone sending me tells crying about me never getting in vent with you guys anymore or applying definitions of what a mate is, you've certainly shown your true colours here. Thing is I'd seen your true colours a long time ago. Honestly just think I have nothing more I can say to you, especially now.

This thread was intended for me to try to mend bridges with an old friend. What it's done has sealed the deal with ours. No coming back from this one I'm afraid.

Zub
    Last edited by ZiggyWiggy; Dec 11 2012 at 05:26 AM.

OMG DRAKKY PLEASE COME BACK. Seriously want to group with you before I leave for basic training.

And I knew zub couldnt stay mad forever, so I'm pretty sure drakk isnt mad anymore. Basically we just need the old crew to group back up and be nice and roll creeps.

Basically I was thinking about posting a wtb drakkarmyst thread while at work, so i come home and whala, there's a thread named exactly what I was thinking. Thanks zubzubziggywiggy
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thal

I don't know what the hell your problem is nowadays but you seriously need to just back off. You're honestly becoming borderline delusional (which is understandable when you're standing around farming yourself all day long) and it's really sick.

I don't see him wasting time by jumping into Ceaseless so he can put up with the BS that will come with such a line up of "drama-free" officers.
    How dare you insult Ceaseless AND its officers. Who the hell are you to insult our kin which you really know nothing about? Our kin is better than it ever was with you in there. You were a plague in our kin Thal, and I'm damn glad you're out. I really have nothing against Sno, but you gave and Belv gave our kin a bad name with your childish farming and exploits.

Also, what are you accomplishing by going into Zub's personal life and bringing it onto a public forum? You have no idea what he does outside of this game. I know you and Zub have a history together but dude, this is just getting ridiculous.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    Thal

I don't know what the hell your problem is nowadays but you seriously need to just back off. You're honestly becoming borderline delusional (which is understandable when you're standing around farming yourself all day long) and it's really sick.

How dare you insult Ceaseless AND its officers. Who the hell are you to insult our kin which you really know nothing about? Our kin is better than it ever was with you in there. You were a plague in our kin Thal, and I'm damn glad you're out. I really have nothing against Sno, but you gave and Belv gave our kin a bad name with your childish farming and exploits.

Also, what are you accomplishing by going into Zub's personal life and bringing it onto a public forum? You have no idea what he does outside of this game. I know you and Zub have a history together but dude, this is just getting ridiculous.
    Firstly, I was in Ceaseless for a few days because I came back to lotro after a short break and Zub recommended joining. I don't know how I could have been a "plague" when I had done virtually nothing in the few days I was there before I decided to leave which occurred without any drama ever happening.

Secondly, I don't know who you are jonp, I have never played with you, I have never talked to you and the only thing I know about you is simply you are a hunter at lv85 who is sometimes in the moors and the creeps seem to love to target on their ooc. So I don't know how in the world you can comment about what kind of person I am or what I am becoming when we've never actually interacted. So congrats on having some sort of interaction with me that I've never been aware about.

Thirdly, I can ascribe any term I desire to your kin's officers. Lythiea proved enough to me in the ridiculously short time I had in Ceaseless to show just how poor some of your officer's form is. Now I can't ascribe this to every one of your officers, but I certainly can to some of them.
    Last edited by Thaelon; Dec 11 2012 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    LOL dude its people like you that give ceaseless a bad name, all the people that kraum invited that plain and simple sucked, they were the ones that gave that kin a bad name, not me and thal, in fact i didnt exploit while i was in ceaseless so keep dreaming bud....

Drakk, come back to Zubby.

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    LOL dude its people like you that give ceaseless a bad name
    And because you have such a "good name", you thought it appropriate to post?

Zubby, as I tried to tell you earlier, I hope Drakk stumbles across this and you guys are able to mend fences. Sending you <3 in the middle of the rest of the hate.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    LOL dude its people like you that give ceaseless a bad name, all the people that kraum invited that plain and simple sucked, they were the ones that gave that kin a bad name, not me and thal, in fact i didnt exploit while i was in ceaseless so keep dreaming bud....
    As if anybody could actually trust you like that lol.... say what you will but words are words and people will always think you exploit just like I do.. You did it to yourself so enjoy it bud.

And Jonp is not that bad a player. Ive grouped with him and he's grown a heck of alot and didnt have to exploit to do it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

If drakk comes back Ill file transfer ticket for Dwarrow, Loved playing with him in the moors. He was such a fun champ to play with, loved sitting in vent with you Zub and lunchy and Belv and laughing our butts off while rolling creeps. Fun times. Miss you guys.

Oh and +rep zubby, im not entirely sure what was said between you two but life is about forgivness, a true friend will forgive and forget.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0421600000010ce46/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Sylidor, you were the best raid leader freepside, we all love and miss you. R.I.P.

Thirdly, I can ascribe any term I desire to your kin's officers. Lythiea proved enough to me in the ridiculously short time I had in Ceaseless to show just how poor some of your officer's form is. Now I can't ascribe this to every one of your officers, but I certainly can to some of them.
    Insult our kin all you want, doesn't matter to me. But please do not call out someone proven to be one of the best players on this server as a negative part of our kin. This thread is here to find an old friend, not call out your enemies for further embarrassment of yourself.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by IthiliusofHonourless View Post
    loved sitting in vent with you Zub and lunchy and Belv and laughing our butts off while rolling creeps. Fun times.
    Cough cough
    <----
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

I knew you in my kin from one instance: I followed you when you were farming and told creeps where you were. I apologized then. I'll apologize again: I don't have a problem with creeps attempting to kill you while farming, nor do I have a problem with freeps killing your crops. But I shouldn't have called your freep's location out in vent. That was rude and uncalled for. I make stupid decisions sometimes, but I try to make up for them.

You're a good warden, from what I've seen: You could easily get rank without farming. All of you could. You could easily beat me in a 1v1... I stink at 1v1s and you're a shield warden. I might as well spar a brick wall. You and the EDA can do what you wish in that matter - I'm angry at Turbine for their decision on that one, not really you guys. The only thing I was truly annoyed at was the stat glitching... I'm annoyed at specifically Lunch and Belv for that, though mainly Belv. I'm furious with Turbine.

I don't really like farming, but I shouldn't have taken that out on you: I wasn't even aware until I read this that you were still angry at me. I've talked with Sno recently in hopes of sorting things out. I hope this will go towards mending at least some bridges. Though I've probably angered somebody else further from it.
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    the stat glitching... I'm annoyed at specifically Lunch and Belv for that, though mainly Belv. I'm furious with Turbine.
    Negative, I dont stat glitch in moors. I healed him to tag some easy points.

Come back drakk. I bought some Lindt Lindor white chocolate truffles and I'll share with you if you do
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast