We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Family Tree Question

I'm not sure where to ask this as it IS a game system question that has to do with role-play but it's not a role-play kind of question. Please move where it's more appropriate if it does not belong here.

That said, I was wondering if it's possible for my sister and I to designate ourselves as Generation 1 sisters. Or do we have to have someone be our parent first before we can be sisters in the game?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000188663/signature.png]Luyuriel[/charsig]

I think you have to have someone adopt you as their parent first. That is how it appeared to work when my character Aeradin and his IC sister Killandra were taken into the Greymare family. I know of no in game tool to just be sisters unless you count giving yourself the same surname and explaining it in your bio.
    Khalis - Elven Warder & Captain in the Warband of Imladris
    An Elven Kin based in Rivendell, composed of Elves and Men in honour of the old alliance formed by Lord Elrond.