We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How many small / low active kins are there?

Just curious, I have been noting when I bring up the social panel I see about 59 names in mine but only 9 appear active in the past 100 days or less. I don't know of any site that lists kins per server, I know sites that somehow can keep track of other stats but none following amount kins or activity.
    [COLOR=#afeeee]Glicyn, Man CPT; Drigrin, Hobbit BUR; Heli, Dwarf MIN; Eliyvan, Elf LM- Imladris[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffa07a]Soldiers of Gondor - Kin[/COLOR]

Well regardless of what server you are on, there will always be a ton of small or inactive kinships.
    I am not aware of any status board of sorts for every kinship's activity.

~Kaelalas, Leader of The Northern Kingdom

EDIT: Oh and by the way, I noticed you are in SoG. I used to be in that kin back when Gevonshire was the leader of it. Broke off though to form my own
    Last edited by Killerunicorn5; Dec 09 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    [center][img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae305/igetbore_productions/northernkingdomsmallerlogo.png[/img][/center]

Well, I was curious if there were enough kins with few active players, maybe there could be an unofficial gathering of them for activities since other members are inactive.
    [COLOR=#afeeee]Glicyn, Man CPT; Drigrin, Hobbit BUR; Heli, Dwarf MIN; Eliyvan, Elf LM- Imladris[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffa07a]Soldiers of Gondor - Kin[/COLOR]