We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy In game tiles are not showing up right!

I just downloaded lotro on my windows xp laptop a few days ago, (I have played it before on a computer a little bit and it was fine) it runs really well, besides that lots of the tiles in the game aren't showing up right! In West Bree the ground tiles are blue... In the sides of mountains the tiles are see through... And tiles on the ground are sometimes see through to!
    Even when I walk on them they stay like that... Also while I was in Bree dirt path tiles showed up as grass!
    Its getting very annoying... I would be VERY grateful if anyone knew how to fix all this.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisha777 View Post
    ... Also while I was in Bree dirt path tiles showed up as grass!
    Its getting very annoying... I would be VERY grateful if anyone knew how to fix all this.

Thank you!
    I have the same problem, especially around the Bree skirmish camp.

If you think it's annoying in Bree, wait until you get to Moria and know not when you are about to walk off a cliff.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002dd4a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by noillirt View Post

If you think it's annoying in Bree, wait until you get to Moria and know not when you are about to walk off a cliff.
    Lol, Haven't been there yet I don't think! xD
    Are you using a windows XP laptop or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisha777 View Post
    Lol, Haven't been there yet I don't think! xD
    Are you using a windows XP laptop or something else?
    XP desktop.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000002dd4a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by noillirt View Post
    XP desktop.
    Oh ok... I wonder if this would of happened before Riders Of Rohan was added...
    Because I last played in 2010 it all worked fine on the computer... (We don't have that computer anymore...)
    But yeah, that was a different computer.

Try playing with the video setup - it is possible to get these 'missing' surfaces to show up, but you need raise graphic levels a bit for that.

Ps. The thing is around for at least two years, so no corellation with Rohan or Isengard expansions...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!