We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bringing Action back to the Moors. Turbine Point / HD Idea

Many of you might remember me, or not, but sense I have been back things in the moors have been rather dead. Except for the occasional group of freeps running with either three cappies, or three minis, or a combo of those, which is very hard to fight against at this point, even before the update. But hey, Thanks for coming out, you are really making us work for every little bit on infamy we get, do to the fact that we have to raid to kill any of you.

So here is my idea to get more action on this server and the rest of them.

I feel that if you are buying Turbine Points and have gotten Helms Deep that you should be allowed to come to the Moors for some PvP fun. I have heard stories how so many people have left here for other servers. I just feel that Turbine needs to do something to get more action out there for the Creeps. Then more people would play both sides.

I saw that there was a Free 14 day VIP offer so if they are open to that then they might be open to letting people come to the moors. The action might just pick up.

Also I feel to make it easier for the freeps to get to the moors they should allow you to get there from any stable.

I know that I have been gone for a very long time, but this is just an Idea and some of you might know were to put this idea or even who to talk to about it. If you do please share this with them. If your spending money on this game you should be able to enjoy the moors like so many do.

It's been good to see so many people playing creeps now, and all the new tribes that have popped up. It's good to see that no matter what tribe you are in that we can all group up and work together no matter what tribe you are in. Thank's for having me back and I hope to see you out there soon.

Hungryeater R9 Warg.
    Last edited by myklas; Dec 13 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    Many of you might remember me, or not, but sense I have been back things in the moors have been rather dead. Except for the occasional group of freeps running with either three cappies, or three minis, or a combo of those, which is very hard to fight against at this point, even before the update. But hey, Thanks for coming out, you are really making us work for every little bit on infamy we get, do to the fact that we have to raid to kill any of you.

So here is my idea to get more action on this server and the rest of them.

I feel that if you are buying Turbine Points and have gotten Helms Deep that you should be allowed to come to the Moors for some PvP fun. I have heard stories how so many people have left here for other servers. I just feel that Turbine needs to do something to get more action out there for the Creeps. Then more people would play both sides.

I saw that there was a Free 14 day VIP offer so if they are open to that then they might be open to letting people come to the moors. The action might just pick up.

Also I feel to make it easier for the freeps to get to the moors they should allow you to get there from any stable.

I know that I have been gone for a very long time, but this is just an Idea and some of you might know were to put this idea or even who to talk to about it. If you do please share this with them. If your spending money on this game you should be able to enjoy the moors like so many do.

It's been good to see so many people playing creeps now, and all the new tribes that have popped up. It's good to see that no matter what tribe you are in that we can all group up and work together no matter what tribe you are in. Thank's for having me back and I hope to see you out there soon.

Hungryeater R9 Warg.
    All fairly good ideas, But you honestly don't want a large influx of freeps coming out grouping up out there. Despite the obvious bugs Creepside (Audacity+Damage Types not being mitigated) we still over power you in a group setting.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|