We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Even bad at forum pvp and he claims to be the leader of it.

Last edited by FreaverDoomsie; Dec 08 2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Guys, after looking at the logic in this thread, I'd like to admit that my cappy is a repeated exploiter. I have used the skill sure strike, that is increased by 5% by the telling mark legacy. It doesnt SAY it on the legacy, so it must be an exploit.

Also, any you of you RKs that used Wondrous Foreshadowing when the legacy was extended for some (poor Lyth+Stocky :/) are also exploiters, and should be ashamed.

*refuses to reread and think about what he actually wrote* (just following the theme of this thread)
    For the record, not a legacy that I use. (DNF cooldown FTW) Thanks for including me though, Eo. :P
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

The fact that you take the time to compare something so insubstantial as using Akulun's Fury for a 1m slow immunity just shows how hard you are trying to justify. Infact, I'm pretty sure the only ones who really cared about the Fury was the LM's when the tar didn't work.

Did we use them to get the slow immunity? No. Was it a nice side effect? Yes. Do I use them any less now that they are fixed? No.

Seriously guys, reading DD forums makes me want to burn my eyes out. Grow up, less qq, more pew pew. You fail on all your toons. There, got that out of the way.

This is supposed to be a game guys, where you can have fun and nice fights. You might think it's funny to troll and make people mad and rage log, but guess what? In a few months when there is no PvP action, who are you going to blame?

Last edited by StileMajere; Dec 09 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

Remember when people could PvP without glitching/cheating/exploiting/taking it too seriously?

Me either.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000050c5e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by StileMajere View Post
    Infact, I'm pretty sure the only ones who really cared about the Fury was the LM's when the tar didn't work.
    LIES
    cry of the wizards
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

This whole topic is simply a troll post but this is the real problem:

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    But what is absolutely reprehensible is a gaming company receiving reports of said actions, and doing nothing to acknowledge the reports or to prevent future repeats of these actions, but instead actively preventing discussion of the offender's actions in the forums. The disdain with which Turbine has treated their own players recently sickens me.
    Ive never been a big moors player but I occasionally bought VIP when PvE was slowing down and had alot of fun out there. However now I cant see any reason to ever renew my subscription if the GM's allow this nonsense to continue. And the people who farm/glitch/grief, I dont see how this is any fun for you, have you completely given up on the game? To each there own I guess.
    ---
    Nine lvl 85's, and people only want to run GB's...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    This is the way I feel about all of this stuff:

Don't care.
    I don't worry about it.
    It affects my life in no way.
    I don't waste sleep over any of it.
    I have better things to think about.
    I won't be thinking about it when I am on my deathbed.

The Moors is a fun place to hang and I like the people there. See you soon.
    +rep well said
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

Quote Originally Posted by StileMajere View Post

Seriously guys, reading DD forums makes me want to burn my eyes out. Grow up, less qq, more pew pew. You fail on all your toons. There, got that out of the way.
    Sure am tired of all these people leaving Dwarro but not leaving our forums.... If your gonna bail on our community dont criticize.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

w

Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post

Don't care.
    I don't worry about it.
    if its about stat glitching, answer is no
    seems like creeps worry about this much more than freeps, since glitchers are on freepside
    its not fun to get 3-4k 3hits in a row from belv A.K.A. i dont statglitch
    but its fun to see how fast his morale is dropping even if its 20k lmao

but dps is one affect of glitching, second lol it took like 6-7creeps to kill belv for over 1minute. he was mad healing, not like normally rks are doing.

but yea, hes just "that good"
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    but dps is one affect of glitching, second lol it took like 6-7creeps to kill belv for over 1minute. he was mad healing, not like normally rks are doing.

but yea, hes just "that good"
    Just FYI a easy way to know if someone is glitching is to look at their morale, now when we were 1v1ing and i was heal traited i had 8k morale, tell me how thats glitching? O and in terms of me being "that good" you shouldve creeped when we were honourless, we werent no ainur thats for sure but we definately held our own, and me and lunchboxe were the only healers.
    The amount of times we 4 or 5 v raids and won.......

An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
    The great Brandini... or Brandic... the one from Dwarrowdelf

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    +rep

and of course i never called people out over using the pot exploit, just like im not calling people who use an exploit now a fail ect.

And I brought up an old exploit because the same people that used it are berating someone else using an exploit. Hypocrisy.

Well razz, i applaud you for using your skills. I'l use my skills too. In fact, tell me how many minstrels are actively out in the moors like there used to be in ror, say compared to wargs and spiders.

on a side note, I bought me some root beer float ingredients if anyone wants some, just ./tell me in game and i'll make you one.
    I know Lunch is just trolling so I'm not sure why i'm responding... but anyway...

Spiders have been in a continual decline since RoI in #'s on this server, it has not gone back up.

We've been keeping about a 6-9% pop. during RoR out of 6 classes, while minstrels have been keeping around 10-15% out of 9 classes. Wargs are still about the same high percentage as in RoR.

And to clear up that 1v1 with Lunch, it took about 15min and he had to drop out of war-speech (I don't begrudge this, it was actually a really good fight).
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    Just FYI a easy way to know if someone is glitching is to look at their morale, now when we were 1v1ing and i was heal traited i had 8k morale, tell me how thats glitching? O and in terms of me being "that good" you shouldve creeped when we were honourless, we werent no ainur thats for sure but we definately held our own, and me and lunchboxe were the only healers.
    The amount of times we 4 or 5 v raids and won.......
    No...you were not Ainur, but you certainly have the epeen for it
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Dang..you guys just like pounded on lunch omg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Dunno veenom, seems the good spiders are pretty strong. And if I need to drop out of warspeech to win better believe I'm gonna do it

and yeah fantos, everyone sure loves pounding on me. I will never understand what I did to warrant such abuse!

@ brandic, very true, which probably explains why most freeps are playing the way they are.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    No...you were not Ainur, but you certainly have the epeen for it
    Hey hey hey dont bring Ainur into this... -.- If we had any Epeen its what other people said about us. our actions spoke for themselves. We didnt need glitching to roll the moors or pve content.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    Hey hey hey dont bring Ainur into this... -.- If we had any Epeen its what other people said about us. our actions spoke for themselves. We didnt need glitching to roll the moors or pve content.

either did reforged scrub now go back to your pocket cappy i must be able to kill him at least once when hes unstoppable on his WL
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/9/3/6/9/8/93698Jrizu.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    Dunno veenom, seems the good spiders are pretty strong. And if I need to drop out of warspeech to win better believe I'm gonna do it

and yeah fantos, everyone sure loves pounding on me. I will never understand what I did to warrant such abuse!

@ brandic, very true, which probably explains why most freeps are playing the way they are.
    Lol not sure what you mean by "the good spiders are pretty strong." They definately are, but we were talking about #'s (population) on this server.

Are you saying 1 good spider seems like 2? :P
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    Lol not sure what you mean by "the good spiders are pretty strong." They definately are, but we were talking about #'s (population) on this server.

Are you saying 1 good spider seems like 2? :P
    ahh duh sorry ig i got confused.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by flithyrich View Post
    either did reforged scrub now go back to your pocket cappy i must be able to kill him at least once when hes unstoppable on his WL
    lol obi. nooooooo qq
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

All i see is a person whos trying to defend these people with fail excuses....Akulhun's pot glitch vs stat glitch???Are we serious here guys?This has to be the second biggest joke of the year,the first one was Sno coming over to creepside just to(tryed but failed)troll us.Such a pity lunch,i held great respect for ya,but i seriously can't understand how much twisted logic can one person illustrate;(

Quote Originally Posted by flithyrich View Post
    Are you really trying to compare Ainur to Reforged? Omg, i'm lol'ing so hard! Since Vid, Ed and people that joined Ainur left Reforged, it came a lil &&&&, sorry, not because of your playstyle or something like this, just because your attitude and your scrub'ing! kisses.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000085321/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Akv - Reaver, Rank 6 | Toruthil - Guardian, Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzag22 View Post
    Sure am tired of all these people leaving Dwarro but not leaving our forums.... If your gonna bail on our community dont criticize.
    Mwahahahaha! Ill never leave DDs forums! I will continue to troll the exploiters and the farmers and the failures that ruin this server! >8D

I come here for entertainment value and ppl like belv and lunch do just that
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21601000008ac74/signature.png]Slyco[/charsig]
    Glorahealz~R9 Filer~Elendilmir// Gloraburz~R7 Warg~DD// Lugoburz~R7 BA~DD// Overthere~R6 WL~DD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2