We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wink The Western Alliance (TWA) [Laurelin]

The Western Alliance are recruiting!!!

We are a rank 10 social and causual raiding kinship on the Laurelin server; looking to swell our ranks with active, friendly members.

We are currently running weekly BG runs with regular skirmish raids, preparing for the release of the new content.
    We also have our own MUMBLE server, and our own independant in-game alliance channel (The Friends of the West).

We are now recruiting ALL classes, though we are most in need of GUARDIANS/WARDENS/MINSTRELS/RUNE-KEEPERS/LORE-MASTERS and BURGLARS.

We are a friendly group of people, always willing to help each other with an eclectic mixture of personalities! :D

If you would like more information, visit our website thewesternalliance.org
    For a list of our current officers, please follow the link on the front page should you wish to find out more by contacting us in-game.
    Last edited by BaggyBaggyBaggy; Feb 18 2013 at 05:26 PM.
    | BAGNARSK ~ R11 WARG | NIMGLOIN ~ PINK DWARVEN MINSTREL |
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

BUMP

Also now looking to swell our ranks of Captains as well as the classes above
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

What time zone do you guys base events in? Your name hints that you guys are possibly a NA Kinship, which is what I am looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJarvisMan View Post
    What time zone do you guys base events in? Your name hints that you guys are possibly a NA Kinship, which is what I am looking for.
    Hey
    Alas, as much as I would love to suggest joining us, we are majoratively GMT and CET members. We run regular kin runs but alas we begin at 7GMT which I believe would be outside of your playtime.

I hope you find a kin on the server that fits your needs and hope to see you in game!
    "DON'T BE JEL, BE REEM"

We are still recruiting all classes.

Right now we are gearing up for the new 12 man raids coming out with update 10 and are still in great need of Captains, Healers and Burglars

For more information about our kinship feel free to send a pm, post a reply or visit us at www.thewesternalliance.org
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche