We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sycarius is Going into Retirement for pvp

Probably done with pvmp guys, Sorry it's just not working out... Been playing a different game for pvp i pay monthly for it and a little more applying, I'll be creepside probably now on, Credulious, Sonneillon, and Saglu.

I enjoyed freeping with you guys, but most of what's going on is a joke and stupid, If i come back it'll be next year possibly, Have fun on freepside! Remember!

<-- Best Gambler Burg on Dwarrowdelf! Duh! Jk ;P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

Quote Originally Posted by RainsLegacy View Post

You're talking about the hobbit on the left side of the screen right? Yeah I think he'd make a good gambler burg too
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

I was gonna be all x( until I read this...

I'll be creepside probably now on, Credulious, Sonneillon, and Saglu.
    Freeps are evil anyways Syc, you're are freeing yourself from the bonds of pure evil by leaving them.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Peace syc. Gonna miss you man. I know you don't know who I am, but that's okay. Turbine might ban me if I keep trying to raise awareness of glitchers. Mine if I ask what game so I can join you if that happens?

Yep Rift, It's a monthly fee, If you wanna talk to me, add me on skype

Rainlegacy

Or xfire

Ikill4god

Or i can give you Ts info we can chat anytime.
    Last edited by RainsLegacy; Dec 05 2012 at 05:27 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000097bdd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "Long, Thick and Sharp, From the shadows, I'll stick you from behind, deep and bloody, Mmmm the joy of pleasure..."

Thank God!!!

Another farmer gone from the server! All you did was hide your hideous farming practises and then divert the attention onto the people honest about their true activities.

One average burg gone from the server who QQs about farming while doing it in dark corners of the map with his brother and friends.

Farewell, farmer, and thank you for making my day. Please follow through on your word here and do just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaelon View Post
    Thank God!!!

Another farmer gone from the server! All you did was hide your hideous farming practises and then divert the attention onto the people honest about their true activities.

One average burg gone from the server who QQs about farming while doing it in dark corners of the map with his brother and friends.

Farewell, farmer, and thank you for making my day. Please follow through on your word here and do just leave.
    Says the shield-warden who runs into npcs when he sees me...

I totally agree with Rayzr. Anyway, it's more fun when you're getting kbs while running into 1shots on your BA :P
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

Thank God!!!

As most know I usually stay away from the forums because all it is 80% of the time is QQing. I have kept my mouth shut about the farming and let them do their own thing. But because of post like this from Thal thinking it's some kind of kids game and people like Smifro now stat glitching I have too decided to leave. I even left the moors to roll another toon hoping this would calm down or die out, but thanks to the farmers and freeps alike constantly whining this game has become tedious and one of the worst things I could put my time into. To the farmers... you have heard it all and been called everything so what can I say really other then Karma is hell. I know this is a game, but you're actions are very real and I looked past the farming but now stat glitching too? Why bother? How is the game a challenge or any fun? I know you guys don't care and I'm wasting my breath but eventually (mostly already) you will burn all you're bridges. And freeps and creeps alike will get tired of this then you will have no one to pvmp with except yourselves. To the freeps that constantly whine about this... you have made the game more unenjoyable for me then the farmers. I left the moors to not hear you're constant whining in OOC. Then I asked that you keep it out of glff and still couldn't. On top of that I started receiving /tells about people stat glitching in the moors when I havent even been out in the last week. Syc I have always respected you and thought of you as a friend but you're among the worst offenders when it comes to constantly crying about everything. I really hope Rift works out for you (I also have a couple of toons there and would be glad to hear from you as long as it isn't QQing lol). All in all I know this forum post will make no difference and the GM's of the game will do nothing. But just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that it is both sides (the farmers and freeps) that have ran me off from the game. Farmers if this was you're intention congrats, you have succeeded.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000043fba/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePants View Post
    Peace syc. Gonna miss you man. I know you don't know who I am, but that's okay. Turbine might ban me if I keep trying to raise awareness of glitchers. Mine if I ask what game so I can join you if that happens?
    Man, we all know who you are lol, why are you trying to hide behind an annonymous account faulks?
    Last edited by warwalker; Dec 06 2012 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    Man, we all know who you are lol, why are you trying to hide behind an annonymous account faulks?
    We all know yours real stats, why are you hiding behind your buffed ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    We all know yours real stats, why are you hiding behind your buffed ones?
    I have no idea what you are talking about

Thal, Say what you want, in the end you are still average on your class yourself, Personally, I dont care what you say about my burg, My burg proved to creeps i was one the best, so no QQ on your stupid part, I'm quitting pvmp for multiple reasons.

Farming? I dont care what you say, call me a farmer, call me whatever you know what matters in the end? Everyone That plays with me knows the real truth, so congrats sno and thal, Unless screenshots and actually no "Photoshop'd" Bs that'll probably go with, Grow up and move on, I don't care go post what you want, this pvmp is dead to me.

Atm Personally, I'll Pve imo lotro doesnt deserve money from any of us, if they leave your ignorant, rude selfs here, insulting others hard worked.

Also, another note, i'll be going to pvp in another game, but personally I start a job also at a hospital in shands probably next month, in jan, As a Pta, most likely, I wont have time with much anyways, and if i do, i have people to talk to in real life, Especially with a my chick. Personally, You guys can stay here spend money on this game, insult all you want and not move on, You didnt make me quit this pvp, I quit because i'm totally bored of how people play pvp, you want to cheat? Do it? Lotro lets you do it. I dont care, Stat glitch because you have something to prove Do it? I dont care anymore, This game is dead to me now, and it'll be dead to me, So so long, In my personal defence thal.

You can only play behind your cds, that's all you can ever do, and last time i checked you ran from TA to STab with just me and Evo's Warg and you tried to log with all cds on and we still killed you, So in the end you are the biggest coward of them all.

Peace out, As i said, I'm vip this month for a single purpose, 2k Rating to annoy people and my Rank 8 dagger for Pve.

For a community of people that suppose to have fun together, you guys just ruin and annoy people, personally that harassament &&&& you pull, we should do it to you.

But here's a vote to all

Place these guys all on Ignore. It'll do everyone a favor, and when you see the Freevers and all, I give you rights and so will everyone else Destroy them until they log, you arent a farmer to destroy these guys cheating ability.

@ delamore
    Eh I can complain a lot, but i always do, it's nothing big, if im an offender that's fine, but personally, i just do it to annoy people at times, and sht, but it's nothing personal, Personally Just finished with this game, Lotro wont even make it past this next years expansion with everyone probably anyways, I for one think real lifes more important than sitting on myself watching people Raid v Raid and complain over the raid v raid even if it's good it's a joke, and personally the last 2 months ive been trying to get actual good action no complaining, just was in the beginning lol.

cya

George
    Last edited by RainsLegacy; Dec 06 2012 at 11:44 AM.

:/

(this post is now at leas 5 characters long)
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

I'm sad you leave pvp, but I hope you will come back one day or another. In the while, good luck with your real life, and cya in pve
    Keorl of Dwarrowdelf - 105 Captain Rank 10
    Erkenwald of Dwarrowdelf - 100 Hunter Rank 3
    Salvar of Dwarrowdelf - 65 Guardian Rank 2

Have fun in the RL Syc, it was fun playing lotro with you whenever I did.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0421600000010ce46/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Sylidor, you were the best raid leader freepside, we all love and miss you. R.I.P.

Thal, Say what you want, in the end you are still average on your class yourself, Personally, I dont care what you say about my burg, My burg proved to creeps i was one the best, so no QQ on your stupid part, I'm quitting pvmp for multiple reasons.

Farming? I dont care what you say, call me a farmer, call me whatever you know what matters in the end? Everyone That plays with me knows the real truth, so congrats sno and thal, Unless screenshots and actually no "Photoshop'd" Bs that'll probably go with, Grow up and move on, I don't care go post what you want, this pvmp is dead to me.

Atm Personally, I'll Pve imo lotro doesnt deserve money from any of us, if they leave your ignorant, rude selfs here, insulting others hard worked.

Also, another note, i'll be going to pvp in another game, but personally I start a job also at a hospital in shands probably next month, in jan, As a Pta, most likely, I wont have time with much anyways, and if i do, i have people to talk to in real life, Especially with a my chick. Personally, You guys can stay here spend money on this game, insult all you want and not move on, You didnt make me quit this pvp, I quit because i'm totally bored of how people play pvp, you want to cheat? Do it? Lotro lets you do it. I dont care, Stat glitch because you have something to prove Do it? I dont care anymore, This game is dead to me now, and it'll be dead to me, So so long, In my personal defence thal.

You can only play behind your cds, that's all you can ever do, and last time i checked you ran from TA to STab with just me and Evo's Warg and you tried to log with all cds on and we still killed you, So in the end you are the biggest coward of them all.

Peace out, As i said, I'm vip this month for a single purpose, 2k Rating to annoy people and my Rank 8 dagger for Pve.

For a community of people that suppose to have fun together, you guys just ruin and annoy people, personally that harassament &&&& you pull, we should do it to you.

But here's a vote to all

Place these guys all on Ignore. It'll do everyone a favor, and when you see the Freevers and all, I give you rights and so will everyone else Destroy them until they log, you arent a farmer to destroy these guys cheating ability.

@ delamore
    Eh I can complain a lot, but i always do, it's nothing big, if im an offender that's fine, but personally, i just do it to annoy people at times, and sht, but it's nothing personal, Personally Just finished with this game, Lotro wont even make it past this next years expansion with everyone probably anyways, I for one think real lifes more important than sitting on myself watching people Raid v Raid and complain over the raid v raid even if it's good it's a joke, and personally the last 2 months ive been trying to get actual good action no complaining, just was in the beginning lol.

cya

George
    Personally, I personally grouped with you and personally heard you say "Hey i'll be afk while i wait for my hips to come off cd" so i personally think thats hipocritical of you calling thal out for his cds, personally imo. But anyways im quitting, not really cause i have a real job in a soup kitchen with real freinds, and a chick.

See ya's next week when i come back to get my 2k rating only (only for trolling purposes ofc) and my special dagger (for pve) anyways, im done with lotro, but i will be playing creepside, dont give turbine any money, this games dead anyway. See you on rift or in hospital, i do alot of charity work because RL>lotro.

Lots of love,

Geremy

Thal what are you doing..what happened to the thal I used to have so much fun playing with..this EDA thing has gone a bit too far..if that kin was made to troll people like syc who are mega &&&&&& bags than I get it..but there's a point when it's funny and then when you've gone too far..seems like now the whole server is ripping their hair out over you and the EDA..
    You gotta stop man :/ come on..I know I'm a &&&&&& too and a big troll so I should be the last person to tell you you've gone too far but youre my bud...stop before everyone hates you lol..yeah you have your buds now but what happens when you get into a fight with them and you end up like drakk and zub..you won't have anyone left..you could always transfer but bleh..and syc haven't you been saying youre leaving the game like 100 times before already?! You're like atador posting he's getting married on almost every post he makes lol..you wonder why they won't stop..it's because you're still around..maybe if you followed through with what you said none of this would be going on..they see to be trolling you the most..maybe if you leave it'll all stop..so sick of you lol..so many bs posts about these guys when all you're doing is giving then what they want..just leave..don't even bother replying..I'm done with you lol..peace
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Cool

I'm jelly of everyone's long posts. :O

imo lotro doesnt deserve money from any of us
    I can relate to this. I remember you asking me if you should play GW2 or Rift. Naturally I said GW2. imo GW2 will always be a better game than LOTRO. However, its threads like this that keep me hooked with the LOTRO community, and/or with at least a few select creep elitests who I consider friends (you know who you are!) <3

Plus, I still have fun at times. Any time a freep is defeated because of me, I get a big evil grin on my face.
    Anyway, the importance is to have fun, if LOTRO doesn't do this for you anymore, I'm glad you are moving on, I wish you luck, Georgez!
    (I like to add Zs at the end of names, no qq)

It's a shame people are quitting because of the fail farmers. But I understand why. My advice would be to just ignore them, their fake ranks and stats shouldn't affect your game-play.

I remember Smifro telling me that I was the best warg on the server. To me at that time, that meant a lot coming from someone with such reputation. So, I for one, have nothing against peeps like him, or any of my LOTRO comrades. And like I said, the community and my decently-earned, ranked, elite, Warg, is what keeps me here. So no qq, even if I PVE in GW2 (for obvious reasons) I shall still PVMP here, as long as the community is active, and has not completely gone to waste.

P.S.
    lmao at Failto's post. XD

less than three~ All hail Lord Thunderboltz ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Dec 06 2012 at 09:46 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    I'm jelly of everyone's long posts. :O

I can relate to this. I remember you asking me if you should play GW2 or Rift. Naturally I said GW2. imo GW2 will always be a better game than LOTRO. However, its threads like this that keep me hooked with the LOTRO community, and/or at least with a few select creep elitests who I consider friends (you know who you are!) <3

Plus, I still have fun at times. Any time a freep is defeated because of me, I get a big evil grin on my face.
    Anyway, the importance is to have fun, if LOTRO doesn't do this for you anymore, I'm glad you are moving on, I wish you luck, Georgez!
    (I like to add Zs at the end of names, no qq)

It's a shame people are quitting because of the fail farmers. But I understand why. My advice would be to just ignore them, their fake ranks and stats shouldn't affect your game-play.

I remember Smifro telling me that I was one of the best (or was it the best?) warg on the server. To me at that time, that meant a lot coming from someone with such reputation. So, I for one, have nothing against peeps like him, or any of my LOTRO comrades. And like I said, the community and my decently-earned, ranked, elite, Warg, is what keeps me here. So no qq, even if I PVE in GW2 (for obvious reasons) I shall still PVMP here, as long as the community is active, and has not completely gone to waste.

P.S.
    lmao at Failto's post. XD

less than three~ All hail Lord Thunderboltz ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ
    not quitting really because of them like i said, they really dont effect my game play anyways, it's just boring lol, everytime i rank basically XD i get bored asap. Anyways thanks thunder, I might join you guys im still deciding what to do. But personally Lotro pvmp isnt really pvp, especially when most players dont take a child to fight on an class anymore, so ill pve here and pvp else wear, either way, my fps game is coming out, soon so that's also up for options, but dont know what until next semester school/job :/ so got to wait until than to move on. And I will qq about my name about that because my ex wrote it that way, hate you! jk lol

Cool

not quitting really because of them like i said, they really dont effect my game play anyways, it's just boring lol, everytime i rank basically XD i get bored asap. Anyways thanks thunder, I might join you guys im still deciding what to do. But personally Lotro pvmp isnt really pvp, especially when most players dont take a child to fight on an class anymore, so ill pve here and pvp else wear, either way, my fps game is coming out, soon so that's also up for options, but dont know what until next semester school/job :/ so got to wait until than to move on. And I will qq about my name about that because my ex wrote it that way, hate you! jk lol

Gotcha, and I was also including Delamore in there. And yes, it can get boring! Specially for us creepers who are bound to a never ending cycle. So its always nice to have an alternative game.

Less than Three~ Thunderboltz, The Elite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Thank God!!!

Roflmao. Oh thalendrin. Your so bad at this game. I love seeing u pop on the forums to embarrass yourself more <3

Have fun on creepside syc. Freeping is for for fail noobs like thal anyways
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21601000008ac74/signature.png]Slyco[/charsig]
    Glorahealz~R9 Filer~Elendilmir// Gloraburz~R7 Warg~DD// Lugoburz~R7 BA~DD// Overthere~R6 WL~DD

Probably done with pvmp guys, Sorry it's just not working out... Been playing a different game for pvp i pay monthly for it and a little more applying, I'll be creepside probably now on, Credulious, Sonneillon, and Saglu.

I enjoyed freeping with you guys, but most of what's going on is a joke and stupid, If i come back it'll be next year possibly, Have fun on freepside! Remember!

Gonna miss you man, good times lol hopefully Rift keeps you occupied until that one game you wanted is released
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000010aeb7/signature.png]Nefandus[/charsig]