We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I actually took the time now and read the thread (holy h3ll do you people love to type!).
    OK, I read it mostly. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Prolly about the same number of War Leaders/Defilers it take to heal a Creep Raid.
    And as Emyr stated. We had 1 Dedicated RK healer. We had 3 healers total 2 being Minnies.

Edit: And if you're referring to the TR wipe where we bumrushed TR yesterday, That was a courtesy wipe so stop give yourselves so much credit.
    We have actually had a thread or at least a glff/gmoors conversation about this, but apparently you weren't there.

Courtesy wipe explained in UrbanDictionary.

Don't use that word, and don't give no mercy. It's not ponyland where we play, it's srs business land.

Come back Whizzy! My spider wants to eat you!

Shap, we're not taking this serious enough! It needs to be MORE serious!

I do have to comment on freeps' abilities - small groups used to be able to take down bigger groups of creeps (and this has little to do with morale). Several groups I played in anyways (back in my KoC times). I'm being totally counterproductive here but you guys should learn to make the most of what you have, you aren't yet.

I also do have to comment on RKs - any RKs that heal from dps trait set are dead stupid so if they do, those heals actually do really suck, so I'm with Bloin on this one. (Steady Hands is such a useful skill, I always trait it - said no decent RK ever).
    OK, since that discussion lasted longer than I though I guess I should elaborate - without traits you can only heal sort of awesomely once - after that you're probably low on power, have most skills on cooldown, and are dying to the horde of creeps attacking you. Then again, I don't have that much experience healing in moors or healing while dps-traited (cause why would I?). Or healing and playing my rune-keeper at all? I'm maybe only pretending to know what I'm talking about.

Also thank you, Thorgrum, I am pretty special (that's what I think anyways, and in a good way!)! Mostly because I think both sides suck most of the time (or do I?) and whichever side I'm on (tho I don't actually go to moors from GV these days) I happily agree when people talk about how the other side sucks. I am also a raid baby (assuming I got the meaning correct), a star-hugger, afraid of everything and everyone (I always run away when it looks like I'm dying, or burrow, or something), can't play my class properly (especially solo) and whatever else I've been accused of. I suggest everyone to get over it 'cause I certainly have.

Dwalkam sucks, and Oldin too.

Fantos should shut up in the forums of servers he doesn't play.

I also approve of all and any Ittybitty's posts.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

I’d like to take a moment and thank you all for participating in and contributing to the first edition of “The Troll Poll”. We have a lot of exciting things planned for you in the future installments but first let’s summarize what we have successfully concluded in Vol I of the troll poll:

1. RK healers are OP
    2. Creeps generally have a better sense of humor then freeps
    3. Freeps are often affected emotionally due to things that happen in the moors
    4. Creeps are better
    5. Freeps will continue to fail until Frodo gets the ring to mount doom.

Now the weekend is ahead of us, how about we all go out and have some epic RvR fights? You are more than welcome to continue to reply, but you won’t see your most gracious host Thorgrum until Monday. Until then happy hunting and remember, like us, hate us we are all in this together. Without each other we don’t have good PvP.

As you cross into the weekend and decide which side to come out on and fight, I’ll leave you with this. I often have this on in the background when I’m out and about in the moors.

Thor

Minor achievments thread

Grats to Corn on r11. (yes, this is all he gets )

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

me on my warg when i see ello

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBQ&dur=316

me on my wl in a raid

http://media.beta.photobucket.com/us...171-1.jpg.html

usually cause i see all the healers and go TASTY!!!!!!

edit: i don't post pics often enough to remember how to get the pic to show.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Quote Originally Posted by Oldin View Post
    This thread is like watching Emmanuel Lewis trying to dunk a basketball. You know he is trying as hard as he possibly can, but in the end, he's still 6 feet away from dunking a basketball.
    kinda like you Oldin? such a short hobbit. i think the only other one that might be shorter would be stout......
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post

Courtesy wipe explained in UrbanDictionary.

um erl? i think it does work out. i mean really any side that is doing a *courtesy wipe* usually had killed the other side enough times that i think it is only understanding of them to want to die and wipe all the groaty, bloody, wannabe brain matter body cells off of themselves. i mean really i can understand if creeps wouldn't do it that often, as it would be like a new spritz of their favorite perfume, but for freeps it would almost have to be a necessity. i mean really, most freeps are prissy enough about their rating, an invisible star above there head. why in any virtual world would they enjoy being covered in creep goo?

EDIT: i also approve of any and all of Itty's posts. 2nd ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Creeps generally have a better sense of humor then freeps
    That is true, but nowhere to be seen in this thread.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post

Last edited by Derpon; Dec 08 2012 at 11:58 PM.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    That is true, but nowhere to be seen in this thread.
    I have a great sense of humor, I lol'd several times reading the thread. I can only hope those who choose to come here do so for entertainment purposes and if they dont find it entertaining would refrain from participating.

Some decent action this weekend, here's hoping everyone who was emotionally affected by the thread came out to fight. The outcome was predictable so thats good, its always good to know going in what the freeps will do, thanks for that all.

See you out there.

Whizzy what in Gods name are you doing posting on forums? You're wasting valuable time that you could be using to get drunk O.o. Well? Go on now, away with you! Go shove some alcohol down your gullet because drinking solves all of our problems now doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    um erl? i think it does work out. i mean really any side that is doing a *courtesy wipe* usually had killed the other side enough times that i think it is only understanding of them to want to die and wipe all the groaty, bloody, wannabe brain matter body cells off of themselves. i mean really i can understand if creeps wouldn't do it that often, as it would be like a new spritz of their favorite perfume, but for freeps it would almost have to be a necessity. i mean really, most freeps are prissy enough about their rating, an invisible star above there head. why in any virtual world would they enjoy being covered in creep goo?

This... this does make sense. :O I guess I've been off freeping so long their ways of thinking have become foreign to me.
    My point remains though. "We've killed so many of them, we should throw our weapons down and let them get a few kills too." - said no army ever.
    Quit.

This... this does make sense. :O I guess I've been off freeping so long their ways of thinking have become foreign to me.
    My point remains though. "We've killed so many of them, we should throw our weapons down and let them get a few kills too." - said no army ever.

Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    Whizzy what in Gods name are you doing posting on forums? You're wasting valuable time that you could be using to get drunk O.o. Well? Go on now, away with you! Go shove some alcohol down your gullet because drinking solves all of our problems now doesn't it?
    Last edited by Oldin; Dec 10 2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Megabob

I forgot the Moors was RL. No army anywhere in a fictional world should do something that isn't real...that's just plain silly...games aren't meant to be fun...

Cas

P.S. I had a blast suicide charging TR!
    Viva Lotro!

I like the term "butt hurt" its something that ive heard it more then once in this game, ive been asked recently in PM why I was so butt hurt. I didnt have a good answer as I was angered by someones actions but wasnt at butt hurt yet. That didnt materialize because I didnt consume enough booze but I am going to leave you with a claim, a piece of advice, and a proclomation:

Claim: This thread was truly meant in the spirit of having a running exchange between the sides. Believe it or not I think it has a lot of value and that was my intent. All trolling aside its purpose was to enhance the war between the sides. I intended to keep it going, playfully. I think crick needs something like it, a good 1v1 thread, a what are you listening to thread, whatever. I wont be doing it though.

Piece of advice: Ive said I dont care how people play the game but I do have one exception, when others gank 1v1's. I dont like it on either side and have a rich history of pissing off creeps on other servers because I think they are &&&& for doing it. I witnessed one tonight, im not happy. Thorifinn+qris if you are ever in a 1v1 circle you wont be completely safe. It wont happen tomorrow, a week or a month but you will be ganked. My advice to you is, stay ez mode and make sure you have back up all the time the gank will come. Make sure your macros are uptodate and running correctly, Im extremely patient.

Proclomation: After my IM chat Ive decided I wont be engaging freeps or any other players from crickhollow on the forums (except tribe mates outside of the crick sub forum). If I dont know you in game or someone in my tribe dosent tell me they know you, you will be ignored if you IM me. Also, I will not be posting in the crick subforum again.

See you out there.

Thor
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Dec 10 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Oh im not trying to pursuade you, you can believe whatever you want. I have the heal stone and bag I know the legacies and I know what they can do DPS traited. I also know what they can do when there are 4-5 RK's flipping their gear dps traited in the moors to spam heal HOTS on a fraid, been there done that.

That MV legacy is key, you'll see them start with that and then a few writs and BAM your attuned. Once your at 6 a lot of options for heals open up. RK's are rockstars they have been for a while you can run most of the 3-6 man content in lotro with a dps traited RK and he/she should be able to heal it fine with a good heal stone, bag and riffler. Dropping some Hots on hunters in the moors while the dedicated healers stay up on the heavies isnt anything new. 3-4 MV's coming in will bring a hunter up very fast particularly one thats got aud. Hence the commentary at the opening of the troll poll. You get 4-5 or more RK's in a fraid who are willing to heal, no matter the traiting (and this is what we had on the 3rd) its about as close to EZ mode as its going to get in an RvR.

but hey believe whatever you want, thats one of the beauties of free thinking.
    I don't recall the last time I saw a RK without both dps/healing LIs, but that doesn't mean a rk can heal good in the moors dps traited. MV kinda s*cks without 4 blues traits for CV to make MV instant. Without you'll be using 100% of your time to keep 2 MVs on a target if you don't get interrupted + you cant move.

Lets not forget +3% heals per blue trait & +5% from capstone + all the traits themselves

/Lof

Bah blacksheep here !! First off Whizzy miss ya man !! Quag you have some valid points. Thor your a good leader man speak up !! Cant say much for the rest of you .. you wanna blackball a guy tryin to have fun becasue of some mug maker ? Yeah you farriel !! Shes a good leader ?? LOL she leads a creep/freep kin ?? Maybe I am blind and am new to this BS of PvP but ya know your all children in my eyes drop, quit, join the group thats "winning" GHEY !!!! have fun play the game if i have insulted you ?? My applogies !

Sorry to hear about your DPS issues Crick maybe you shouldnt be so accuestory .. Just sayin..

Have fun

Oh and heres some TROLL Aervir !! NExt time you wanna call my group fail as you run off with TA and everyone melts !!

Remember this !! Whos your KIn ?? As you run around GV watching everyone Die accusiing me of leading to death LMAO its no wonder we were headed off everywhere !! Good to know man good to know now everyone else does too !!

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Kinsh...le_of_Tarjadan

F in spy cheat LOSE

number 1

have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    Grats to Corn on r11. (yes, this is all he gets )
    clearly my epeen needs stroking... thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000006abca/signature.png]Cornea[/charsig]
    Cornea r10 | Spidermanz r7 | Hangnail r5 | Cornia r5 | Earz r5 | Femur r4

Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Bjornl View Post
    Oh and heres some TROLL Aervir !! NExt time you wanna call my group fail as you run off with TA and everyone melts !!

Remember this !! Whos your KIn ?? As you run around GV watching everyone Die accusiing me of leading to death LMAO its no wonder we were headed off everywhere !! Good to know man good to know now everyone else does too !!

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Kinsh...le_of_Tarjadan

F in spy cheat LOSE

number 1

have fun

This english of yours and you still call me a 3rd world'er
    Last edited by Rashy; Dec 11 2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    This english of yours and you still call me a 3rd world'er
    I think it's unfair to call out people based on their English. This goes all ways! I do support grammar nazis however.

Also, Castielle, you're not allowed any fun. None.
    Quit.

Piece of advice: Ive said I dont care how people play the game but I do have one exception, when others gank 1v1's. I dont like it on either side and have a rich history of pissing off creeps on other servers because I think they are &&&& for doing it. I witnessed one tonight, im not happy. Thorifinn+qris if you are ever in a 1v1 circle you wont be completely safe. It wont happen tomorrow, a week or a month but you will be ganked. My advice to you is, stay ez mode and make sure you have back up all the time the gank will come. Make sure your macros are uptodate and running correctly, I'm extremely patient.
    LoL, thanks for the warning
    Pro tip: be sure to use the flayer knockdown on me when I am at 1k morale! Maybe consider using sprint right after too tho

Lets say you just fought a fight that turned into a 5+v2, basically got zerged and died, your rez got flipped in the meanwhile (most likely auto), you run out of GV and see fighting going on, it obviously looks like gv camping.
    I deduced that the one defiler was 1v1ing Kaha eventually, but the other wasn't and when Qris hit him he stared attacking both of us which kind of was his own choice. GV, in what was pretty much prime time action, was not a great spot for 1v1s and actually I kinda of doubt that was the intention of the people who headed up there as well.

The whole point of revenge for 1v1 ganks (intentional or not) is that they have to happen pretty much close to the time of those happening, otherwise you just gank 1v1s yourself and pretty much do what you despise...
    Anyways, can't wait for the fights! FUN, FUN, FUN! ^.^

Now that I read the Quote I see so many funny things tbh, I hope you weren't serious, haha.

My advice to you is, stay ez mode and make sure you have back up all the time the gank will come. Make sure your macros are uptodate and running correctly, I'm extremely patient.
    Wait, so you're telling me that running around with Qris, Bloin or others I enjoy playing with is ez and I should ALWAYS be solo in this expansion where you can zerg-baby up on me easier? I'd like to see you pick actual fights with the few high ranked freeps we have here solo, If i see Quag solo on my current burglar main I go and try to get the kill, most of the tries someone else comes along as he is one of the main leaders creepside and thus popular for groups, but we've had a few fun (at least imo) fights lately in solo ganks going both ways.

P.S. Keymaps on quickslots are not macros, just thought I'd let you know. If you want a fight with the click sound whenever I change a piece of gear uploaded for you just ask! I have Burzans last fight at r11 where I won with some stupid lucky crits.

I thought this was supposed to be a trolling thread, not a forum for a whiny warg to use a wall of text to overcompensate for his lack of ePeen.

Trolling(According to the scholars at urban dictionary)-
    The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny.

Not you^

whining-(via Merriam-Webster)
    1)Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
    2)Complain in a feeble or petulant way.

You^
    Megabob

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    It's ok quag. in half a decade or so's time you'll be able to have big-boy drinks too without mommy and daddy getting angry.

ps. nice use of your vocab words like gullet. solid B-
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

./sigh.... this thread might have been more interesting if it was actually trolling. An actual forum troll does not announce that he is trolling, he just is because that is his nature.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast