We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 81
  1. #26
    Creeps and freeps are fighting
    one side wipes

    a) they mostly leave = OMG, ONE WIPE AND YOU LEAVE, YOU S*CK (even if RL might be involved or they have no one they wish to group with etc, etc)
    b) eventually gets more people to win if possible = OMG, YOU ZERG! IT'S ALL YOU DO!!!!!
    c)get more/any healers to survive = OMG, HEAL ZERG! WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER, WE NEVER DO THAT!

    That's pretty typical and it reminds me that these whole threads are pointless, everyone has their pov and their own opinion on what is right (as it should be). Shame on me for even posting and I will try to restrain myself :/
    I miss good old ragehollow sometimes, but the things complained about are usually so absurd/sad/pathetic (even i am baffled when i think what i complain about later on sometimes)

    P.S. Whizzy - Yes, Lof still plays, though he is still more into the pve action and sometimes comes out on his rk/cappy [ defiler ] Kam comes out a bit more often - hooray!


    Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    Cant we all just get along.. *sad face*
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

    Essie - Tr.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    872
    Well, being a dedicated Creep-only member out there, I can humbly admit that 'frowned upon' tactics have been used. However, it is from my experience that I see the opposition (Freeps) do so with far more intent and execution.

    Case in point, I've seen Freeps rage quit much more often than Creeps after a single wipe. I see Freep raids running around trying to capture 3 outposts instead of leaving it at 2 a piece, thus leading to a lengthy tag-along game of chasing the OP flippers. On our side, we tend to like to leave it even, unless there are greenies running around doing their own thing. Otherwise, get a grip and leave it even if more RvRs are to be conducted.

    I see numberous Freeps camped out in GV, but see it as more of a choice than circumstance. You go out to the Moors, presumably with your best gear, and this environment has been updated to promote grouping. If you enter without this intent, you don't have a valid point to complain about the Creeps camping outside. Get your inventory up to date, and learn that successful Freeps are not a collection of individuals. It is a sum of its parts working for each other.

    Just a couple nights ago Grams was 'camped' by several Freeps. When it came down to 3, I took them all out with some unnecessary assistance from another Creep. OMG, Spiders must be OP! But wait... It's not hard to look at the leaderboards and see the opponents' gear. Only one was with all Aud gear. The others had none to only 3 pieces, with underwhelming jewellery. Seems that only the bad Freeps complain, while the competent ones really are difficult to fight.

    Then there's the ganking. Here I was, minding my own business murdering slugs, when a minstrel picked a fight with me. Awesome, she wants to fight 1 on 1, so we go at it. Gravitating toward EC, it seemed, it looked like a close fight. Then some butthole Champ comes running in and well, I had a short trip to Spider heaven. If you're going to try to gank somebody, have some balls to go all the way, rather than run away and squeal for help.

    Hmm... did this turn into a rant? Eh, more fuel to the fire then. By the way, I find it hilarious some Freeps try to downplay the amount of heals they had during the fight in question. I'd only expect that from people failing to accurately gauge the field of battle. Oh wait...

    ^
    My 2 Pesos... It is what it is, so have fun with it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000b9311/signature.png]Mavirthael[/charsig]

    6 Chestnut Street, Branway, Breeland, Crickhollow

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Freeps get wiped by greenies YOU KNOW ITS RAID TIME with more heals then dps in your raid LOL WUT?????? JUST HEAL ME dps is for noobs who cant play! HAHHAAHAHA. Oh lame ranked craid...GET MORE HEALS ANSWER TO EVERYTHING LOLZ
    Stargo still whinning I see.... hey new freeps this is the guy who you would always seeing running away from his raid when it was gettn wiped with quag right behind. yes the good ole days

    Haha this troll thread is great! thanks for giving me something to laugh about.
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Dec 05 2012 at 04:29 PM.
    work in progress...

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158
    Well it wasn't exactly a drop pull, we did have our one guard run ahead to take initial aggro so we could get a few kills before we died...I don't know if you noticed that we all stayed down until we were all dead...we never intended to make it out or even get many kills...

    As for running out of power...I have no clue what you are talking about...we had time to gather and regroup before we suicide charged TR...is your OOCPR that bad as a creep?

    Is it so hard to believe that we were just trying to be good sports and have a little fun after we had a lot of fun...?

    Cas

    P.S. You can say what you want about group make up, too many healers/WLs or whatever, but I'm gonna put together the best group possible to get as many kills as I can, I make no apologies for this, and I would hope other Freeps and Creeps would do the same...
    Last edited by Coyote503; Dec 05 2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Viva Lotro!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Here's the deal, IRL I dislike most people I meet. I don’t know why it’s probably because I’m always disappointed at the intellectual prowess of humanity (which you are all apart of) that said I’m beginning to like you all (freeps too).

    The troll poll is something I’ve considered for a while but was not at a server that had a decent amount of maturity on either side (you can laugh). At its core the Troll Poll is meant to be light hearted and in the spirit of good competitive banter between freeps and creeps. Forum PvP often builds genuine dislike and animosity which can then be used to fuel spectacular episodes of PvP in the moors. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good zerg and escape but good PvP fueled by a desire to kill the pixel (a representation of the owner) is still where it’s at.

    Id like to see the troll poll build into a running interaction between the sides, this will hopefully keep freeps out of my next gratz thread and provide a long term venue with which to spew bile. I should also say that this is in lue of a “good 1v1” or “what are you listening” to thread. We are on a small server, I get it but I dislike most of you just the same and would like to have a place to articulate that dislike regularly, wouldn’t you?


    Let’s get to last night 12/03/2012, troll poll topic: How many RK's does it take to change a light bulb?

    How many RK's were out last night healing? I counted 4 not including the fools tagging. I understand the first few weeks after RoR were tough, those GV camps weren’t pretty but we are all in at this point was it absolutely necessary for that many heals? You ran out of power eventually and in the end charged TR for what looked like a drop pull and the only thing that dropped were your pants because you pulled NPC's.

    So Troll Poll lesson one, when your running an RK HOT parade don’t run to the NPC heals pull aggro and you'll wipe.

    Coming soon to the troll poll: potty talk and how body fluids can save the moors.
    Ok I'll try to get into this...

    Less talk about what one side does or doesn't do and more about how I mopped the floor with your warg on my level 78 burglar. Yeah. Get good.

    Did I do that right?
    Beardzilla - R12 Burglar, LonelyLobster - R6 Hunter, NotLobster - R10 Spider, FreeBaOne - R10 Black Arrow, BadPuppy - R8 Warg, TheFister - R6 Reaver

  7. #32
    I must hit the grocery store! I don't think I have enough popcorn in house for this thread.

    I'll throw something out there for creeps to contemplate and discuss amongest themselves..

    If one of your high ranked healers wasn't always and suddenly 200m+ away from an 'open field' fight when not even half the craid is dead, you guys might still pull off a victory, or atleast get more kills. If some of your high ranks weren't constantly mapping out of even and/or disadvantage scenarios (matter of opinion concerning the circumstances) to go snuggle a keep while the rest of you fight it out (kudos).. you guys would get more gains.

    Can argue, debate, dismiss this statement all you want.. the fact of the matter is.. some of your 'rating-players' are put before any of you, and it is costing you guys kills/kbs/infamy/faster to rank. I've made it a habit of punching the star huggers in the face, knowing how they'll turn selfish when their morale dips.. which opens the door for me and other freeps to more easily take down the real targets. Funny how fast fraid targets drop when a healer is too busy heal bombing him/herself cause of a single loner.

    Atleast freeps (while I sometimes think foolish).. are more persistent than creeps on Crick. Prime example, last Thursday when first half the day, freeps had numbers to roll through the map and fighting hit grams. Freeps were constantly pushing grams, despite being pushed back to lugz repeatedly when creeps had numbers to compete, over and over.. a massive swaying tide and see-saw battle goes on and on and on, and it was Epic. Turn the clock forward.. similiar scenario, different map. Creeps do what instead of having a swaying, nonstop action battle between gv and tr.. Craid hugs TR closely.. Why? I know why.. the answer is right above.

    What's the difference? The difference is creep star huggers had one-shots to 'lootbox/store brand' back to last Thursday with a grams/blue lugz battle scenario, when a red TR/gv situation isn't the case.. and thus, an epic confratation is done in by certain creeps trying to protect their ratings, and trying their best to keep a safety net in place.. no matter the cost of entertainment, fighting, infamy, kills to the rest of the people with them.

    Now.. ask yourself, if you didn't know who was posting this thread and I did it 'anon' somehow, might you take the time to read the words and actually listen? Or because you know.. are you going to let your own personal bias about someone you don't even truly know, dictate how you handle the reality of these words.

    - Kickstand

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    I must hit the grocery store! I don't think I have enough popcorn in house for this thread.

    I'll throw something out there for creeps to contemplate and discuss amongest themselves..

    If one of your high ranked healers wasn't always and suddenly 200m+ away from an 'open field' fight when not even half the craid is dead, you guys might still pull off a victory, or atleast get more kills. If some of your high ranks weren't constantly mapping out of even and/or disadvantage scenarios (matter of opinion concerning the circumstances) to go snuggle a keep while the rest of you fight it out (kudos).. you guys would get more gains.

    Can argue, debate, dismiss this statement all you want.. the fact of the matter is.. some of your 'rating-players' are put before any of you, and it is costing you guys kills/kbs/infamy/faster to rank. I've made it a habit of punching the star huggers in the face, knowing how they'll turn selfish when their morale dips.. which opens the door for me and other freeps to more easily take down the real targets. Funny how fast fraid targets drop when a healer is too busy heal bombing him/herself cause of a single loner.

    Atleast freeps (while I sometimes think foolish).. are more persistent than creeps on Crick. Prime example, last Thursday when first half the day, freeps had numbers to roll through the map and fighting hit grams. Freeps were constantly pushing grams, despite being pushed back to lugz repeatedly when creeps had numbers to compete, over and over.. a massive swaying tide and see-saw battle goes on and on and on, and it was Epic. Turn the clock forward.. similiar scenario, different map. Creeps do what instead of having a swaying, nonstop action battle between gv and tr.. Craid hugs TR closely.. Why? I know why.. the answer is right above.

    What's the difference? The difference is creep star huggers had one-shots to 'lootbox/store brand' back to last Thursday with a grams/blue lugz battle scenario, when a red TR/gv situation isn't the case.. and thus, an epic confratation is done in by certain creeps trying to protect their ratings, and trying their best to keep a safety net in place.. no matter the cost of entertainment, fighting, infamy, kills to the rest of the people with them.

    Now.. ask yourself, if you didn't know who was posting this thread and I did it 'anon' somehow, might you take the time to read the words and actually listen? Or because you know.. are you going to let your own personal bias about someone you don't even truly know, dictate how you handle the reality of these words.

    - Kickstand
    I &&&& bigger then you.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    I've made it a habit of punching the star huggers in the face, knowing how they'll turn selfish when their morale dips.
    This is far too hilarius specially coming from you! XD

    Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    Atleast freeps (while I sometimes think foolish).. are more persistent than creeps on Crick. Prime example, last Thursday when first half the day, freeps had numbers to roll through the map and fighting hit grams. Freeps were constantly pushing grams, despite being pushed back to lugz repeatedly when creeps had numbers to compete, over and over..
    I'm sorry if you missed the delving runs people do every now and then once they get wiped a couple of times. It's starting to become really usual if you know what I mean
    Also, by "numbers" you mean when we pushed a 20ish freep raid with the ON buff last week? Good.


    Quote Originally Posted by ButternutsMacGuyver View Post
    and thus, an epic confratation is done in by certain creeps trying to protect their ratings, and trying their best to keep a safety net in place.. no matter the cost of entertainment, fighting, infamy, kills to the rest of the people with them.
    Most creeps don't give a dang about rating, this is the reason we were pushing you guys back to lugz. If we really cared that much about such flawed system, we would do the most common scenario that we watch everyday at GV.Wardens too afraid of switching from assailment stances, and hunters (please read you) literally stood right next to a one-shotter, refusing to move until your cooldowns up again (Flop, DF.). You from all freeps shouldn't be really talking about punching star huggers or creeps protecting rating
    Last edited by Rashy; Dec 06 2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

    Essie - Tr.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyLobster View Post
    Ok I'll try to get into this...

    Less talk about what one side does or doesn't do and more about how I mopped the floor with your warg on my level 78 burglar. Yeah. Get good.

    Did I do that right?
    You didnt "mopped the floor" I pulled 2 bears and I was talking in tribe chat about where the fraid was. Oh you killed me, killing a DPS traited warg isnt very hard these days but yep you got the kill. You'll never see me proclaim Im a great warg, nor cry about kills. I think I bothered to hit you twice between typing in tribe chat it was more interesting and frankly I dont care all that much about dying. I mean Im not tops, and I certainly will deny kills when I can but if Im otherwise occupied I put up minimal effort. But hey, if you want to believe that your 78 burg mopped the floor with an 85 r9 warg thats cool, you can believe whatever you want. LOL


    Did you do it right? Calling out single players, I dont know was that your intent or do you not know what you wanted to say? You'll never get under my skin about my game play in the moors, but its a decent troll Ill give you that, lol. When I desire to try, Im better then average, not very good, but always striving to be the worst.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Dec 06 2012 at 08:42 AM.

  11. #36
    Best raid baby ever? YEAH!!! Why I'm the worst thing anybody wants to see solo BETTER CALL IN THAT POCKET ZERG ROLF. You won't ever be able to kill me without that raid backing you up. We all know SOLO IS FOR NOOBS. RAID BABYS GET ALL THE COMMS.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    A courtesy wipe? Id be shocked if the intellectual engine that drives the freep machine on this server could muster it to be honest. Basically its kill the greenies and tag everything else you can hope for the best (amirite?).

    Word is (not that there are spies mind you) that there's been some butt hurt freepside lately. From what I gather from the banter it appears some have a particular style of play which they believe should be adhered. When it isnt, well the call goes out dosent it? 14 creeps at TR hugging NPC's bring heals!!!! Sound familiar?

    Semantics dont work "one dedicated RK healer" but multiple RK's were healing, stop giving yourself so much credit you arent that bright. I mean, if thats what you need to get your gear I understand. Its hard out there these days, everyones hustling for the kill. Just remember, youre being watched.
    granted I was playing my reaver on another server the majority of that night, I must point out the obvious. If an rk is traited dps instead of healing, his heal output is negligible compared to a craid focus fire +npcs.

    A good healing rk (lofarr, dwalkam, murdoch, etc.) can spam out a good line of HoTs on a given target. So the argument: "OMGZ all those rk's MUST be healing because there's so many HoT's" doesn't really work. Just sounds like another dedicated creep who doesn't know what freep classes are capable of. Wasn't there but I'd bet money that when either of the healers went down one or two of the dps traited rk's would have attuned themselves for healing in order to help salvage things, hence your claim of multiple rk "healers".

    Also on "courtesy wipes".....I thought we stopped that nonsense months ago. Intentionally wiping to your opponent isn't gonna make him stop and say, "Gee all those freeps who just farmed me for hours are real swell guys."
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    granted I was playing my reaver on another server the majority of that night, I must point out the obvious. If an rk is traited dps instead of healing, his heal output is negligible compared to a craid focus fire +npcs.
    RK's that are 7 in to the lightening line can still output very good HOT's, traits are important but any good RK worth his stones has a dedicated heal bag,heal stone+riffler in a quickslot he/she can easily click. Those bags and stones are going to have good legacies like "Pulses to prelude to hope" "mending verse healing" "healing over time" "writ of health healing" and probably now more so then in the past "epic for the ages healing"

    Gear is key and even an old lvl 75 stone & bag dedicated to heals can make the the hots very potent, certainly if it cant be interupted with damage it only takes 6 attune to get to fates. You arent pointing out the obvious, you appear to be assuming I or others dont understand how RK's work.

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Best raid baby ever? YEAH!!! Why I'm the worst thing anybody wants to see solo BETTER CALL IN THAT POCKET ZERG ROLF. You won't ever be able to kill me without that raid backing you up. We all know SOLO IS FOR NOOBS. RAID BABYS GET ALL THE COMMS.
    Is Stargo whining to himself again?
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Dec 06 2012 at 02:36 PM.
    work in progress...

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    *Giant RD*
    Together, you and I can make this a great forum.

    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    913
    No one wants to read blocks of text. Either side, any side. If they say they do, they lie.

    I think you all suck, especially freeps, especially Oldin. And you're short. And also creeps suck, too.

    I'm not very good at trashtalking today, I'll try again some other time.
    Quit.

    Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    No one wants to read blocks of text. Either side, any side. If they say they do, they lie.

    I think you all suck, especially freeps, especially Oldin. And you're short. And also creeps suck, too.

    I'm not very good at trashtalking today, I'll try again some other time.
    Everyone likes to read walls of text. This is a successful thread in so many ways it would take a wall of text to explain so Ill do bullets because between you and me, I think you're pretty special. I havent determined why yet, but when I do I will do a wall of text on it.

    Why the thread is a success:
    • Crickhollow PvP players are interacting outside of the moors
    • Posting = interest
    • Interest often translates to more log ins
    • More log ins often leads to more PvP and RvR's.
    • We get to ridicule the otherside
    • It illustrates how serious lotro really is.

    I could go on there are more but i want to keep it short and sweet for you.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    A good healing rk (lofarr, dwalkam, murdoch, etc.) ...
    dwalkam is pretty well-known in the moors...
    .
    85 (Captain, Champion, Guardian)

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    RK's that are 7 in to the lightening line can still output very good HOT's
    "Very Good" is extremely subjective. Comparatively an rk 7 yellow is missing out on at MINIMUM 21% of heal output compared to an all blue-line rk in the same gear. An rk in yellow-line healing might be adequate for small group/PVE, but in raid v raid it won't cut it.

    If any the three rk's i mentioned first post would disagree, I'd be open to persuasion.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

  20. #45
    This thread is like watching Emmanuel Lewis trying to dunk a basketball. You know he is trying as hard as he possibly can, but in the end, he's still 6 feet away from dunking a basketball.
    Last edited by Oldin; Dec 06 2012 at 08:54 PM.
    Megabob

  21. #46
    Oldin my master<3 One of the only hunters that didn't give me beef for going all faron in the moors!! Lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    "Very Good" is extremely subjective. Comparatively an rk 7 yellow is missing out on at MINIMUM 21% of heal output compared to an all blue-line rk in the same gear. An rk in yellow-line healing might be adequate for small group/PVE, but in raid v raid it won't cut it.

    If any the three rk's i mentioned first post would disagree, I'd be open to persuasion.
    I'd say 21% is an extremely low estimate, but I definitely agree. CAN rk's heal in yellow line? of course, is it great, not at all. it's better then a mini in warspeech though. regardless if you kill the healing rks you can focus the rks trying to drop attunement and get it up the other way, unless they are a miracle rk who finds a spot for steady hands, if so &&&& a rk is more then a match for any raid if they got that OP trait
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    My own little world
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Together, you and I can make this a great forum.
    *Ponies*
    This thread is rad.

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000004b78a/signature.png]Akban[/charsig]
    Aarow - The champion with charisma.
    Oridon - A rune keeper of the highest quality. Also known to be on the crazy side.
    Akban - "Prepare to die."

  24. #49
    This thread would have been better if it was more subtle....

    Anyway, Spiders VS anyone now,



    LM's vs Poor Solo Wargies,



    You all blow, this game blows.......

    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    "Very Good" is extremely subjective. Comparatively an rk 7 yellow is missing out on at MINIMUM 21% of heal output compared to an all blue-line rk in the same gear. An rk in yellow-line healing might be adequate for small group/PVE, but in raid v raid it won't cut it.

    If any the three rk's i mentioned first post would disagree, I'd be open to persuasion.
    Oh im not trying to pursuade you, you can believe whatever you want. I have the heal stone and bag I know the legacies and I know what they can do DPS traited. I also know what they can do when there are 4-5 RK's flipping their gear dps traited in the moors to spam heal HOTS on a fraid, been there done that.

    That MV legacy is key, you'll see them start with that and then a few writs and BAM your attuned. Once your at 6 a lot of options for heals open up. RK's are rockstars they have been for a while you can run most of the 3-6 man content in lotro with a dps traited RK and he/she should be able to heal it fine with a good heal stone, bag and riffler. Dropping some Hots on hunters in the moors while the dedicated healers stay up on the heavies isnt anything new. 3-4 MV's coming in will bring a hunter up very fast particularly one thats got aud. Hence the commentary at the opening of the troll poll. You get 4-5 or more RK's in a fraid who are willing to heal, no matter the traiting (and this is what we had on the 3rd) its about as close to EZ mode as its going to get in an RvR.

    but hey believe whatever you want, thats one of the beauties of free thinking.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload